[ home ] [ pony / rp / canterlot / rules ] [ arch ]

/rp/ - Roleplay

Cutie Mark Crusader Clubhouse
Name
Email
Subject
Comment
File
Flags  
Embed
Password (For file deletion.)

[Return][Go to bottom]

 No.14977[Last 50 Posts]

File: 1532277413936.png (1.59 MB, 1920x1080, 16:9, tHcg1Xc.jpg.png) ImgOps Google

Introduction
This is the ToE roleplay thread where players who have created their own pony character can come on in and adventure with others in the world of MLP. If you want to join the thread then please check out the OOC thread and submit a character sheet and await for approval.

Rules
All of the rules stated in the ToE core rule book is applied here with the exception of a few house rules.  First off when a character gains a new level, they will upgrade a single trait of their choice, upgrade their Cutie Mark Skill, and upgrade/learn 3 new skills. Skills can not be upgraded more than once per level. Also a character will only ever have two quirks to their character and will not gain new quirks when raising their level.

The Story so Far
Three ponies with different backgrounds, Epic Mount Critical Hit and Summer Rye, joined forces and set out into the world to solve a mystery of a coup involving an ancient key. After foiling several hideouts of the Usurpers they find that one of the diplomats going to Equestria wanted to use the powers of a long dead Pegasus city called Stratus. Eventually Red Winter was stopped but at the cost of the party's lives and they ended up in Tartarus. Instead of going to the final resting place, their souls were stolen by Tirek and he stole their cutie marks so that he would have the strength to escape his prison. Afterwords the heroes were let go so they could stop Tirek and they headed back out into the world once more. Eventually they rescue the Mane 6 from the Badlands as well as saving an ancient underground city called Umberfoal. After that they set out and each recovered their cutie marks and now they have spoke with Celestia to plan out their attempt against Tirek as well as pulling funding from government to help ponies who had already lost their marks.

Final Word
The last thing to note is that if you have any questions or suggestions then you may contact me in the OOC thread or in the discord chat if you want to make a voice call. I hope you sign up and join us for these adventures

Signed, Critical Hit

 No.14978

File: 1532277628780.png (560.02 KB, 1280x720, 16:9, Dodge_Junction_Station_S2E….png) ImgOps Google

After talking with Rail Tie about the whole train situation, things were getting well into the day and pretty soon the train will be leaving the station. They had enough time to go look at the market area and the little shoppes in the city of Baltimare but other than that they can just wait a little longer before loading up into the train.

Crit: "So Epic we got some time. What do you want to do?"

 No.14979

>>14978
>Epic seemed a bit distracted.
Huh? Oh right... Um, I dunno, I think I got everything.

 No.14980

File: 1532282566919.png (378.31 KB, 1280x720, 16:9, Conductor_pony_and_train_d….png) ImgOps Google

>>14979
Crit: "Okay if you feel confident about this."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK_ZHx60yg0&t=4s

With that said they spend a few hours at the station sitting at a nearby bench watching the train ponies do their work. Eventually the afternoon came and the conductor pony came on out in front of everyone.

Conductor: "The train for Canterlot is now leaving. All passengers on this train are to board now."

Soon after the passengers loaded up, stallions, mares, and foals alike went onto their assigned cars via their tickets. Since the party was on guard duty they could select which train car they would like to go on, the only areas restricted was the Engine and the Armor Car.

 No.14981

>>14980
>Epic was concerned for the safety f the passangers.

(What are the train orders again)

 No.14982

File: 1532282939917.png (361.76 KB, 1024x554, 512:277, mlp_train_car_background_2….png) ImgOps Google

>>14981
Drive an artifact believed to be connected to Tirek up to Canterlot for further study.

The party eventually decides enter the third car since it was the closest to the Armored car.

Crit: "Hey stay focused. We need to be on point for this trip."

Critical had nudged Epic in his side trying to get his attention. Once on they all sat down on a seat and they departed. In the car with them ponies lined the various seats, everything seemed quiet for now.

 No.14983

>>14982
Sorry, I mean the carrages and who is on where.
I am focused. I'm just thinking... if you hadd to choose, would you choose a chance to capture Tirek and defend the cargo, or the safety of the ponies?

 No.14984

File: 1532283857199.png (234.23 KB, 600x800, 3:4, cloakcrit.png) ImgOps Google

>>14983
Critical, Rye, and Epic Mount are on Carriage three between Carriage two and the Armored Car.

Crit: "Well you don't choose, you  do both in the end."

Maybe that wasn't the answer Epic was looking for but that was how Critical thought. He never chose just between the two options ever given to him and instead will go a third route for the best. Maybe this was how all the gamblers in the world worked.

Some of his body flickers like static.

Or maybe it was just Critical who thought like this, someone who forever chases something that he may not even achieve in the end, so long as he has the chance.

Crit: "Anyways it's gonna be a while before we get there so do you want to check out the other cars?"

 No.14985

>>14984
Yeah. Let's do a tghorough sweep, make sure theres no danger in or out of the train.

 No.14986

File: 1532284241478.png (217.54 KB, 800x800, 1:1, Too much coffee, not enoug….png) ImgOps Google

>>14985
They get on up and they move up the train and enter the second car. Here they could see that not only there were passengers here but also a small counter to serve out food for the long trip. The party then realized they hadn't eaten anything of late and were hungry.

Crit: "Oh food. Wanna get something?"

At the counter there was a mare wearing a cute apron serving the patrons. There was also another mare with her child eating some meal they had ordered.

 No.14987

>>14986
>Epic couldn't really eat when he's anxious, but he is right they haven't eatened in awhile and did feel a bit lght-headed on it.
Um, what do they have?

 No.14988

File: 1532284531553.png (361.76 KB, 1024x554, 512:277, mlp_train_car_background_2….png) ImgOps Google

>>14987
They head on over there and saw the line up of food.

Along with the standard fruits and vegetables they had a number of other things. This includes hay stirfry, celery soup, grilled leeks, apple pie, and steamed corn.

Time for me to go

 No.14989

>>14988
Looks like the stirfry is the only thing with meat in it.

Laterz.

 No.14990

File: 1532360930224.png (788.11 KB, 1266x720, 211:120, Pizzelle_firing_ice_arrows….png) ImgOps Google

>>14989
They went ahead and order some and they have something to eat, for free since they were guards but they kept that quiet. About halfway through their meal they can start to hear the mother speaking to her colt.

Mother: "Ah I accidentally took your father's reading glasses with me."

 No.14991

File: 1532361016700.png (63.94 KB, 500x500, 1:1, Epic Mount pokerface.png) ImgOps Google

>>14990
Is everything alright ma'am?

 No.14992

>>14991
Mother: "Yeah I just have my husband's glasses with me when we went to get some food. If you could return them to him for me then I would be grateful. He's in Car A taking a nap."

Critical looked up to Epic to see how he would respond. By now Epic should know that Critical wouldn't mind a little distraction.

 No.14993

>>14992
OK no problem.
>To Critical.
I won't be long.

>Doubts that the whole train will have a crisis in his short absent, went to return the glasses.

 No.14994

File: 1532361890176.png (361.76 KB, 1024x554, 512:277, mlp_train_car_background_2….png) ImgOps Google

>>14993
Critical stayed to finish up his meal. Epic left and entered Rail Car A and saw a number of ponies sitting in their seats. Beyond this point will be the engine which has restricted access. Of course this wasn't important right now.

Looking around Epic could see one pony who was asleep in his chair, in his lap was a book with a bland and boring looking cover but with closer inspection he could see it was some child's fantasy book. Must've been reading it to his kid.

 No.14995

>>14994
Um, excuse me sir.
>Doesn't really want to wake him, finding it impolite to do so.

 No.14996

>>14995
Epic spoke meekly and hadn't woke him yet. Perhaps he can just slip the glasses onto him instead.

 No.14997

>>14996
>Epic did thought of that, but a buff pony like hm doing so on a sleeping pony would just look wierd and be accused of stealing.

>Tries to be a bit more stern.
Sir, sir?

 No.14998

>>14997
???: "Hn?"

The father's eyes opened up and he looked up at Epic Mount. Meeting eyes or well eye was a bit odd after seeing Epic's rugged demeanor.

Father: "Oh... Is everything okay?"

 No.14999

>>14998
Y-yes, sorry to wake you, but your wife said that you had her glasses and that these are yours.
>Offers him the glasses.

 No.15000

>>14999
Father: "Oh thanks for that."

The father takes his glasses back and goes back to sleep after thanking Epic Mount. It was good things were quiet on the train, nothing too much to worry about but Epic should probably get back to his friend once more since the glasses were returned.

 No.15001

>>15000
>And Epic does so, taking the glasses back to where he started

 No.15002

>>15001
>taking the glasses back to where he started
He steals the glasses from the father?

 No.15003

>>15002
Oh I thought they swapped glasses.
>Epic considered if he wern't gonna give his wifes glases to him then he might as well ler him sleep and put the glasses by him.
>Epic shrugs and returns to the first carriage.

 No.15004

File: 1532364055190.png (105.25 KB, 400x400, 1:1, Crit portrait 1.png) ImgOps Google

>>15003
Epic gives the glasses to the father and leaves. >>15000

After that he went back into the Rail Car B and met back with Critical. By now things were getting late and everypony were going to sleep.

[Chaotic]
Crit: "Done with your amazing quest? Ha oh well. The night is coming upon us so we better stay alert. Anywhere you want to patrol?"

 No.15005

>>15004
>Tells the mother he couldn't retrieve her glasses from her husband.

>To Critical
Oh yes. It was a real eye-opener.

One of us should guard the treasures while the other patrols.

 No.15006

File: 1532364443523.png (993.71 KB, 1280x720, 16:9, img-2762948-2-Princess_Lun….png) ImgOps Google

>>15005
Crit: "Right. Who of us will be patrolling then?"

For Critical it doesn't matter, both will need to stay up and be vigilant in the night. May Luna guard them.

 No.15007

>>15006
>Looks over to Summer Rye.
Well, he'a already fast asleep. I guess it be one of the two of us. Honestly one can alert the other of anything so either which is fine.
Perhaps flip a coin or something?

 No.15008

>>15007
Crit: "You just patrol."

Critical leaves to go into the Rail Car C and leaves Epic in B. Perhaps Epic Mount should look around and make sure everything is secure.

 No.15009

File: 1532364890679.png (57.81 KB, 945x945, 1:1, Epic Mount shrug.png) ImgOps Google

>>15008
>Epic does so.
He decies to go up and down the carts and keep an eye out for anything suspicious.

 No.15010

>>15009
Going into the night he makes sure everything is okay and nothing suspicious is going. As this goes on Epic Mount can feel himself getting tired. Soon he has to take a seat or else he would collapse and try to refocus himself.

Epic Mount Body 1d12 = 6 VS DC 10

 No.15011

>>15009
>>15010
Before he could realize it he had fallen fast asleep. Everything was dark and dreamless until his subconscious told him to wake up.

Opening his eyes he was staring up at the cieling and he could hear somepony walking on it. From what Epic could tell multiple ponies were on the top of the train and were headed for the engine.

 No.15012

>>15011
>Because it was more of a light nap, Epic was quick to respond.
>He went to the part where the carriages couple with one another and sought a way to climb to the roof.

 No.15013

>>15012
He tries his best to rush on up there, still groggy from the sleep.

Epic Body 1d12 = 2 VS DC 8

 No.15014

>>15012
>>15013
By the time he gets up onto the roof, he can't see anypony. Looking around shielding his eye from the occasional gust of black smoke from the engine. He could swear he saw three figures climbing down to where the conductor would be. Odd really how they were targeting the engine and not the Armored car... unless they need to conductor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9pJFJnwuAA

 No.15015

>>15014
>Actually it wasn't really odd to Epic at all. He figured that if they seize control of the train it would make hijacking it al the more easier.
>He made a choice. If they were going to seize the train then it's likely they will want hostages, not to hurt anypony. They do not know he knows they're here, so Epic goes to get Critical and tell him whats happening. Together they can come up with plans to rescue the ponies on board and secure the treasure.

 No.15016

>>15015
Lightly covered in soot, Epic climbs back down into the Car B and heads down the train and into Car C. There he found Critical fast asleep in a chair next to the door that would lead into the armored car. He wouldn't have been able to pass a Body Test of DC 10 so this shouldn't be surprising.

By now even though Epic couldn't see it, he can guess that the trespassers had gotten into the Engine.

 No.15017

>>15016
Critical wake up!
>Shakes him awake.
They're going to take over the engine!

 No.15018

>>15017
He immediately opens his eyes but before anything could be said, the train went to a screeching halt. Shortly after the conductors voice spoke out over the intercomms.

Conductor: "Attention all passengers. We have made an emergency stop as the train has been hijacked. Remain in your seats and do as your told at all times until the situation can be resolved."

Critical: "They're here for that staff! Epic Mount if the Conductor has the key to the armored car then the bandits will be coming here!"

 No.15019

File: 1532367024586.png (59.7 KB, 500x500, 1:1, Epic Mount is not amused.png) ImgOps Google

>>15018
Then let's stop 'em! Retrieving the key is top priority, but also the proteciton of the ponies. Nopony dies.

 No.15020

>>15019
Crit: "Right then lets get a move on then!"

They rush into the second car and they can see everypony has waken up and are scared looking. One or two foals were crying while their parents kept them calm while others were concerned. They knew that Critical and Epic could be trusted after all they had done for equestria.

Pony: "One of the bandits, he's in Car A right now. Be careful!"

The bandit in car A was most likely covering for his friends while they were busy.

 No.15021

>>15020
Don't worry. Everypony stay calm and keep your heads down. We'll handle this.
>Turns to Summer Rye who I pressume is awake by now.
Rye, you stay and make sure the ponies are safe.

>Critical.
Let's see if we can suprise these guys.

 No.15022

>>15021
Crit: "Don't worry I got your back."

They head on in and they find one of the bandits who's back was turned to the party. He was looking over the passengers and threatening them to not move. Soon they can realize that this bandit, they met before. It was Rally Cry, one of the three who first pretended to be the party and then later to give them trouble under Caballeron's employ.

Rally Cry was the second in the trio along with Heretic Hook and Deception. Looks like though Rally Cry was alone.

Rally Cry: "No way... you three? Why in all of Equestria do we keep bumping into each other? You must be here to protect that staff. Too bad, our boss Tirek wants it before anypony can look at it so we are gonna get and get paid well."

 No.15023

>>15022
Tirek! You're working for TIrek?
<Epic cut the banter and small talk and went straight for the punch. Doing so with full fury for his anger and vengence for Tirek.
>[Martial Arts]

 No.15024

>>15023
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy9r2qeouiQ

Rally: "Holy shi..."

Epic strikes with full fury!

Epic Mount Body 1d12 = 11 Mart 1d20 + 1 = 19 VS Rally Cry Body 1d10 = 10

 No.15025

>>15024
With that punch, Rally Cry was struck across the face and sent flying back and slamming against the car door. Everypony in the car screamed a little as they gasped at the sight and they got below the seats for cover.

Rally Cry HP 0/18

Rally: "Holy crap... you've gotten a lot stronger... but its too late. By now Heretic Hook and Deception have gotten into the Armored car."

Suddenly the defeated foe throws down a smoke bomb and the whole room was filled with a white cloud making them all cough. Epic could swear he heard Rally Cry making his escape onto the roof.

 No.15026

>>15025
>Not strong enough if it wasn't a knock-out blow.

>Epic tried to push Critical back towards the previous car.
G-Get on the roof!

 No.15027

>>15026
Without any protest they head on up themselves onto the roof of Car B. From there they can see the rest of the trio had met up with Rally Cry who was tending to his jaw.

Deception: "I'm not surprised to see you three again."

The little unicorn who faked being Critical Hit, a master of illusion magic. He stared coldly at the party while he carried the strange yet elegant staff on his back.

Heretic Hook: "Yeah seems like the fates always keeps having us face off like this. Again thanks for saving our hides back in the Badlands but that's behind us now and its business as usual and Tirek wants results."

Heretic Hook, the leader of the orphan trio gave Epic an evil and wicked smile despite the seriousness of their situation.

Rally Cry: "Careful now, they are a lot stronger then the last time we fought. Nearly got me killed in one blow."

Heretic Hook: "Well yeah look at how war torn they are. One's limping around, the other is barely existing... heh Hey Epic how's your eye?"

 No.15028

>>15027
I don't need both eyes to see Tirek is using you. And once he is done with you he will drain you of your magic and abandon you like husks.

Give back the staff, we're the only ones that can stop Tirek once and for all!

 No.15029

File: 1532369028047.png (211.67 KB, 1600x1432, 200:179, mac52.png) ImgOps Google

"Are you alright, Epic?"

 No.15030

>>15029
>>15028
Heretic Hook: "I've always been on top of things when it comes to those who seek my employ. That Cabelleron? He thought he could escape payment... he did but not without me and my friends taking all of his valuables by force. In the end Tirek will not only give us money but give us power like he has attained and we will be the ones who are on top of the world."

Deception: "And to do that we need this staff so either step aside and let us go or arm yourself for a fight."

This was it, no other form of negotiation could be made here. The party could not let the staff go as it was their only lead and the trio could not give it up for it promised them power they never had growing up. This encounter will only end in conflict.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uq3cfXw8p_4

 No.15031

>>15030
Summer Rye got out his Wheatfield Pitchfork and awaited the blow, not willing to attack first.

 No.15032

>>15029
SUmmer Rye, are the passangers safe?

>Summer Rye does recall that Epic Mount asked him to look after the passangers >>15021 while Epic and Critical defend the treasure the train had in the armoured carrage.
>But now that bandits are making off with the staff after hojacking the train, Rye was now more alert to help his friends.

>>15030
He used ,me once long a go.
Heck he even used Discord, the most chaotic and unpredictable being in all of Equestria, eh drained him of his chaos magic.

You're just tools to Tirek and afterwards just an energy drink for when he's done with you.

You really dunno who you're messing with.

 No.15033

>>15031
>>15032
Heretic Hook: "Well I'm done talking with you, I gotta keep up a schedule and you're getting in the way. Besides I hate looking at your fucked up faces and bodies."

Combat Encounter
Heretic Hook
Deception
Rally Cry

Heretic Hook Body 1d20 = 3 Flail 1d20 + 1d4 = 21 VS Epic Body 1d12 = 5 Def 1d20 + 1d8 = 18

Deception Mind 1d12 = 2 Disguise(Critical) 1d20 + 1d4 = 16 VS
Mind Epic 1d10 = 2
Mind Rye 1d8 = 7 Remind me to get you leveled up to 8

Rally Cry Charm 1d10 = 5 Mark 1d20 + 1d4 = 15 VS Rye Mind 1d8 = 7

 No.15034

>>15033
>Epic took his sword and swung it into battle. If he could not protect the staff he'll make sure nopony, not even Tirek can use it.

 No.15035

Summer Rye saw this wasn't going well and opened his Bard Box, hoping it will shoo away the opposition.

 No.15036

>>15033
Epic Mount was struck hard by the sharpened hook on the flail and his shoulder was ripped well open.

Epic HP 3/22

Deception covered himself in magic and now he looked exactly like Critical hit which confused both Epic Mount and Summer Rye. Any attacks on Deception have a chance of hitting the real Critical.

Rally Cry had marked Summer Rye for 7 points.

>>15034
Epic Mount swung his sword wildly, ignoring his bleeding shoulder.

Epic Mount Body 1d12 = 4 Sword 1d4 + 1 = 5 VS 1d2 = 1

1: Deception Body 1d6 = 2
2: Crit Body 1d6 = 5

>>15035
Rye played the box and out popped the Bard with his creepy spirit smiling at his victims.

Bard Charm 1d12 = 7 VS

Rally Cry Mind 1d8 = 7
Deception Mind 1d12 = 2
Heretic Hook [Immune]

Critical took the time to unleash his cards once more in battle. Go Tindercrest!

Crit Mind 1d20 + 1d4 = 15 Gamb 1d20 + 1d8 = 18 FireDMG 1d2 = 2 VS Hook Body 1d20 = 3

 No.15037

>>15036
>Epic took one of his potion and treated his wounds. He needs to finish this quick. If he could not secure the staff, he will destroy it if he musts.

 No.15038

>>15036
Summer Rye took his Pitchfork and forcused his next attack on Hook Body.

 No.15039

>>15036
Epic's sword struck Deception and his illusion quickly faded away.

Deception HP 13/18

The Bard's music got to Rally Cry and he could no longer stay in combat, having to flee into the desert.

Rally Cry [Fled]

Critical had managed to not only hit but slightly burn Heretic hook who took massive damage.

Heretic Hook HP 8/28

Hook: "Urgh... Rally was right you three did get stronger since the desert. Doesn't matter though."

Heretic Hook Body 1d20 = 9 Flail 1d20 + 1d4 = 21 VS Crit Body 1d6 = 1

Deception Mind 1d12 = 11 Beam 1d12 = 9 VS Rye Body 1d20 - 5 = -3

 No.15040

>>15039
Both Rye and Crit were hit pretty badly but they could both still stand very well. Aside from burns and being slashed at, they should still be fine.

Crit HP 10/30
Rye HP 17/28

>>15037
Epic Mount drinks one of his hyper potions and restored all of his health.

Epic Hp 22/22

>>15038
Rye aimed his pitchfork and attack with his whole family backing him this time around.

Rye Body 1d20 = 5 Farm [1d20+1d6 = 6 VS Hook Body 1d20 = 9

Critical didn't attack but instead focused his newfound powers to help the party in their efforts in their next attack

Change Fate: (Party Members now have Crit's Gambit skill added onto their next attack.)

 No.15041

Summer Rye used his newfound ability in an attempt to heal everypony.

 No.15042

>>15040
>Epic too was ready to defend his team if need it be. But for now, he goes to grab the staff.

 No.15043

>>15040
Oh I messed that up!

Hook was hit pretty badly from Rye's attack and he could barely move anymore.

Hook: "Deception... get ready to run..."

Heretic Hook Hp 2/28

Time for me to go.

 No.15044

>>15043
See you later!

 No.15045

>>15043
See you later. Remember Epic wants to take a chance to grab and secure the staff. >>15042

 No.15046

>>15041
Rye slams on the ground and healing herbs grow around himself and his friends...

Rye Farmer's Hospitality 1d20 + 1d6 = 15

>>15042
>>15043

Epic Mount in a desperate attempt, rushes over to Deception to try and nab the staff from him in his weakened state.

Epic Body 1d12 = 3 Gamb 1d20 + 1d8 = 17 VS Deception Body 1d6 = 6

 No.15047

>>15046
Everypony can feel easy as Rye's healing herbs surrounded them.

Epic HP 22/22
Crit HP 25/30
Rye HP 28/28

>>15046
Epic dives at Deception and he knocks free and grabs the staff from him. Seeing they lost, the remaining enemies took to the desert just like Rally Cry. Even though beaten, the party can assume that since these rogues are working for Tirek then they will see these ruffians in the near future but at least they have the staff.

 No.15048

>>15047
This staff seems particular important to Tirek, I have a feeling we'll need it.
Let's head back down.

 No.15049

>>15048
Staff itself was interesting to look at. The shaft was made of a fossilized oaken branch and reinforced with brass bracings so that it wouldn't break. At the top had a golden mount that kept in what looked to be a ruby or some red crystal and the holding projected two small golden horns.

The party then headed back down and found that a lot of the passengers were quite releaved to see it was the heroes and not the villains that had come back to them. They all get the sense that they were safe now and they leave from the undersides of their seats and try to get everything back in order.

Crit: "They're startled real bad but at least no pony seriously got hurt. We should get back up to the conductor and get this train moving again."

 No.15050

>>15049
You're right.

>To the passangers
Everypony, everything is alright now. We got rid of the bandits. Was anypony hurt from the raid?

 No.15051

>>15050
No pony speaks up to answer his question, they seem scared but unharmed. So since everything was okay they went on up to the Engine and found that it had been shut off and the conductor was bound and gagged near the train controls.

No pony in the party could operate the train since they don't know how but if they free the conductor he can get it back up and working again.

 No.15052

>>15051
>Epic does so, freeing the conductor.
You alright? They're gone now.

 No.15053

File: 1532449414215.png (187.7 KB, 900x1169, 900:1169, Conductor.png) ImgOps Google

>>15052
Conductor: "Y-yeah thanks. Those ruffians just barged in here and forced me to stop the train so they could buy more time. After I done that they tied me all since I put out that warning to all those passengers earlier. Thank Celestia though they're gone."

 No.15054

>>15053
Can you start up the train?
Also, do you have any first aid? I haven't properly checked if any of the passangers need it.

 No.15055

>>15054
Conductor: "Yeah I got some on the wall over there."

The pony goes over to the controls and primes everything back up and ready. Should take a few minutes to get it back up and going again so the party has some time before they reach Canterlot again.

Crit: "Well all's well that ends well I suppose."

 No.15056

>>15055
Yeah, but lets make sure everypony is OK.
>Epic takes the first aid kid and goes around to each and every cart asking if anypony is hurt or OK.

 No.15057

File: 1532450863079.png (323.18 KB, 900x533, 900:533, snowy_canterlot_castle_by_….png) ImgOps Google

>>15056
Epic does so and again confirms that no pony is injured as nobody said they were hurt earlier. Still this takes a while and the party spends the rest of the trip staying alert and tending to the passengers as the train made its way to Canterlot.

Eventually morning rises once more as the train pulled its way into the station in Canterlot. This trip costed them two days and Epic could not free his mind of the fact that every second that passes is a second of Tirek stealing Cutie Marks. Already 3.5 million ponies lost their cutie marks, how many more will be lost before this ends?

 No.15058

>>15057
>While it was on his mind, it appeared from all the treasure they could of stolen on the armoured cart, they only went for the staff. Tirek needed this staff in partiocular and he wanders if he will go get it himself.
>He'll need to ask permission to keep the staff and hopes to use it as bait to draw him out.

 No.15059

File: 1532451094905.png (26.34 KB, 300x169, 300:169, mac51.png) ImgOps Google

"What shall we be doing first, guys?"

 No.15060

File: 1532451450714.png (52.04 KB, 450x450, 1:1, funface.png) ImgOps Google

>>15058
>>15059
Crit: "First things first is to bring the staff to Twilight and Celestia. Hopefully they can do some research on this and find out how this staff relates to Tirek and how we can use it against him. Better make a run up to the Castle in honesty."

 No.15061

File: 1532451542157.png (63.94 KB, 500x500, 1:1, Epic Mount pokerface.png) ImgOps Google

>>15060
Shouldn't we ask to borrow it from whoever the treasure was for to begin with? I know the fate of Equestria at stake, but lets save the anarchy and looting until last.

 No.15062

File: 1532451563100.png (338.5 KB, 1280x720, 16:9, mac28.png) ImgOps Google

>>15060
Summer Rye agreed, with some many ponies in danger time was of essence.

"Maybe we can help with the research..."

 No.15063

File: 1532451827071.png (249.63 KB, 2221x2381, 2221:2381, Criticalneutral.png) ImgOps Google

>>15061
>>15062
[Chaotic]
Crit: "Spend time with formalities? I don't have time for that. Besides Celestia sent us to get the staff with the express purpose to bring it to her."

>>15062
Crit: "I dunno about much in terms of research but I can usually do some magic detection here and there."

 No.15064

>>15063
Oh, wellif it's hers we can just ask her herself if we can borrow it.

But we'll need to get the message across to Tirek to come and get it himself. If only one of those three stooges were left over.

Plus theres the matter of getting to Umberfoal iASAP before Tirek comes to us.

 No.15065

>>15064
"Maybe we can lure him out with it in a way... make a trap!"

>>15063
"I kind of envy Twilight for having so many books and resources..."

 No.15066

>>15064
>>15065
Crit: "Yeah. Are we ready to head on up to the castle or did you want to look around the shops here?"

 No.15067

>>15065
The trap in mind is Umberfoal.

We let him know we got the staff, tell him to come and get it and wait for him un Umberfoal so that we can use the Prison Arcast and an available crucible to trap him forever!

>>15066
Might need to stock up on some potions.

 No.15068

>>15067
Critical gave a nod and they head on out to the supply shop. There the griffon who presides over it gave them a nod and asked what they would want to buy.

 No.15069

>>15066
>>15067
"No shopping for me, let's go!"

 No.15070

>>15068
Hyper Potions if you got any. I'lltake two.
I might need something to carry this staff with.

 No.15071

>>15069
>>15070
Shopkeep: "Potions you need? I got them."

2 Hyper Potion: (Heal all HP) 35bits

Total: 70 Bits
Epic: 373 Bits

 No.15072

>>15071
Thanks.
>Purchase.

 No.15073

>>15072
He buys the stuff while his friends waited. As for the staff he really doesn't need anything special to carry it and just needs to bind it to his saddle bags.

Shopkeep: "Anything else you need?"

 No.15074

>>15073
Whats the staff called? I want to add it to inventory.
Hm, I tihnk thats everything I need.

 No.15075

>>15074
Eh you're only gonna need to use it like only once to progress the story and after that its basically done. I mean if you want to give it a name.

Epic looked at the staff and thought about how its shape resembled Tirek. The staff, Centuarus, will hopefully be the key to find Tirek but they would have to get it up to Celestia to know for sure.

 No.15076

>>15075
"Let's get going, the more we know about the stuff the better."

 No.15077

>>15075
I'll probably nt forget about it, but given it's a quest item I figure best keep it on me.
>Staff of Chiron
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiron

>>15076
Agreed.

 No.15078

File: 1532454378257.png (299.8 KB, 600x700, 6:7, Princess_Celestia_ID_S4E01.png) ImgOps Google

>>15076
>>15077
They go ahead and make their way up to the castle via walking along Canterlot streets. Things were calm here but there were a number of markless ponies here and there and the party could not ignore them. Eventually though they make it to the castle and they enter and head to the meeting room. There Twilight and Celestia were there waiting for them.

Celestia: "You've returned and you brought the staff with you. That is very good."

 No.15079

>>15078
Yeah. Tirek had three stooges... I forgot their names. Tried to steal it from the train but we fought them off.
Tirek really wanted this stagg to forgo all the other treasures. What is it exactly?

 No.15080

File: 1532454533858.png (249.72 KB, 1280x720, 16:9, mac43.png) ImgOps Google

>>15078
"We were attacked on the way here, Princess. Roughless ponies tried to take it from us, no doubt they were in league with Tirek.

But be it as it may, we need to know more about this artefact. Can you help us in that regard?"

 No.15081

File: 1532454892714.png (363.81 KB, 1600x1600, 1:1, Request_66_alicorn_twiligh….png) ImgOps Google

>>15079
>You always forget their names.

>>15079
>>15080
Twilight: "I think I can offer up the knowledge that will answer. When Tirek and Scorpan first came to the Equestrian continent, it was lightly reported that they had some artifacts they brought along with them and some stories have it they had a staff to help locate one another. The Staff of Chiron you have there belonged to Tirek and if held up on the top of a mountain, it will catch the rays of the sun and point a beam that would lead him to Scorpan. We know Scorpan was sympathetic to the ancient ponies so if we find him and tell him what is going on then perhaps he can give us the location of Tirek."

 No.15082

>>15081
>True. Somewhat of a running gag.

>>15081
Huh, well that might be a slightly better idea than what I had in mind.

I figured if Tirek wants this staff so much, we let him know we have it and wait in Umberfoal for him to come and get us.

 No.15083

File: 1532455153334.jpg (42.71 KB, 604x565, 604:565, mac4.jpg) ImgOps Exif Google

>>15081
"So, if we hold the staff aloft on top of a mountain the sun will show us where Scorpan is? Do you think Canterlot Mountain is high enough?"

 No.15084

>>15083
We don't even know if Scorpan is still alive.Tirek is juiced up on dark magic to keep him going for centuries, can't say Scorpan chose to prolong his life.

 No.15085

File: 1532455339425.png (211.67 KB, 1600x1432, 200:179, mac52.png) ImgOps Google

>>15084
"We'll know if we follow the light... And maybe if he's dead the staff won't even work anymore."

 No.15086

>>15082
Crit: "I dunno if we should do exactly that. We should go and find Scorpan so we can learn where Tirek is and stop him from stealing more marks."

>>15083
Celestia: "The Mountain we sit on is the tallest in all of Equestria. It has to be tall enough for the staff to work."

Twilight: "You'll need to climb up the mountain and use the staff to see if you can find him."

>>15084
You'll miss a huge chunk of story if you choose to sit in umberfoal. You can do that if you want, just wanna give the heads up.

 No.15087

>>15086
Well alright. I doubt he is still alive, but I guess no harm in finding out.
Besides best to bering the game to Tirek than the other way round.

 No.15088

>>15086
"Do we have to climb to the very top, Twilight? I have brought my climbing gear!" Summer Rye said with a smile.

 No.15089

>>15087
Celestia: "Do try to bundle up before making your climb. The top of the mountain is very cold unlike the city here is warm."

>>15088
Twilight: "The very top is necessary and its good you have the gear to do so. Just be careful when you do so."

Crit: "Are you all ready for this?"

 No.15090

>>15088
I figure we do it viking style.

>>15089
As long as we're not going through the cave with the spiders.

By the way celestia you got a spider problem in the caves. May wanna get somepony onto that. Unless you already have and they're already dead.

 No.15091

File: 1532455857826.png (649.49 KB, 1600x900, 16:9, mac33.png) ImgOps Google

>>15089
>>15090
"I have no idea how the Mighty Helm climbed but I think we should use ropes and hooks... I got it all hear!" Summer Rye rummaged around in his saddle bags, showing forth all the things he brought.

 No.15092

>>15091
Doesn't mountain climing like that take time and diligence? Not that my method does not either, but not as reliant on tools. Just pure pony strength.

 No.15093

File: 1532456097710.png (147.26 KB, 1024x1233, 1024:1233, mac50.png) ImgOps Google

>>15092
"It takes time, strength and skill. And most importantly it's relatively safe. I should go ahead as I have some skill in climbing. Climbing is the most difficult task for the one leading the group."

 No.15094

File: 1532456155459.png (59.7 KB, 500x500, 1:1, Epic Mount is not amused.png) ImgOps Google

>>15093
Fine.
>Rolls eyes.
If you got the climbing skill then we'll do it your way.

 No.15095

File: 1532456178177.png (234.74 KB, 877x638, 877:638, Crit lost it.png) ImgOps Google

>>15090
Celestia: "I remember getting a report of three intrepid adventurers running around down there and killing the queen for us."

>>15091
>>15092
>>15093
>>15094
Crit: "Eh... you can rely on your own strength Epic Mount but I'm no where near as strong as you two so I'm gonna do this the safest way possible."

 No.15096

>>15095
>To Celestia
Ugh... Yeah, I think that was us.... Thank you for reminding me of that. I'm happy to be on the mountain than in it/.

>To Critical
We'll look out for you no worries.

 No.15097

>>15095
"Oh yes... that cavern full of spiders... brrr, caves!"

Summer Rye made himself ready for the climb.

 No.15098

File: 1532456606500.jpg (171.55 KB, 801x600, 267:200, P1260666r.jpg) ImgOps Exif Google

>>15096
>>15097
Critical smiled genuinely, not in a sarcastic matter but actually warmly. For him having friends looking out for him was nice to be confirmed.

They all say their goodbye for their trip up and they went outside and exited the castle district and reached what was a moutain trail that would lead up to the very top. The path was narrow and it didn't take long for the ground to be iced up as it would get further from the stonework of the city.

This will be difficult.

I'm gonna sign off now and get something to eat.

 No.15099

>>15098
I'll try to be on tomorrow. See you!

 No.15100

>>15098
>>15099
See you guys later. Let's climb it Skyrim, style!

 No.15102

>>15098
>>15099
>>15100
Back

Despite the cold the party would press on silently as the rock beneath them would gradually start to crunch with snow. For a while they were able to walk along a path single file but eventually they came up to a gap where the path had crumbled away long ago. Below them were clouds that hid away the land miles below and there is no way they can proceed by walking.

At least on the side there was still some rock left sidle along the mountain but it could be slippery. There was also a tree branch sticking over the gap that had grown there and seems sturdy to latch onto.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYW-vlv_6r4

 No.15103

>>15102
Idea time.
What if we swing across with some rope?

 No.15104

>>15103
Crit: "Do you have a rope to do that with? We will need to either have a grapple hook or perhaps we could use a grapple hook to do this with."

 No.15105

>>15104
Yes I have Extended Rope remember?
As for a grappling hook maybe we can use a sturdy stick or a rock or something.

 No.15106

File: 1532707425460.png (105.25 KB, 400x400, 1:1, Crit portrait 1.png) ImgOps Google

>>15105
They look around for a stick but they only find stones around them.

Crit: "If we fasten a rock to it we can use the momentum of the rope being thrown with the rock to tangle it with the branch."

This was true but with Epic's extended rope, the extra length will make it hard to throw around.

 No.15107

>>15106
If we gind a good big rock and tie it firmly around, then we can swing it at a branch and hope momentum will wrap it around.

Hm, or we can make some sort of rope bridge of sorts.

 No.15108

>>15107
They look around and find a sizable rock although making a rope bridge would be difficult with no one on the other side to fasten the rope down.

Crit: "What do you want to do?"
Remember, you're the player so you choose.

 No.15109

>>15108
Does any one of us know how to make a lasso?

Crit, if your levitation spell ahs range, can you secure the other end to the tree?

 No.15110

>>15109
Crit: "Oh yeah I can do that!"

Critical takes up the rope with his telekinesis and floats one end and tries to tie it with the branch growing out of the rock.

Crit Mind 1d20 + 1d4 = 18 Tele 1d20 = 5 VS Tie DC 10

 No.15111

File: 1532708393159.png (52.04 KB, 450x450, 1:1, funface.png) ImgOps Google

>>15110
>>15109
With a loop here and a knot there, the extended rope was now tied down onto the branch which they can safely swing across one by one.

Crit: "There we are. Should be good to go now. Better leave it here for our return trip."

 No.15112

File: 1532708485365.png (66.08 KB, 500x500, 1:1, Epic Mount is awesome.png) ImgOps Google

>>15111
Hm, hold on a mo.
>Ties the other end with a rock.
The weight will make it be more easier to pass the rope back as well as something to stand on as we hold on.

 No.15113

>>15112
There isn't a tree on the other side of the path, instead we tied the rope on the side of a mountain wall to swing with. Should look like below.

___  *\____

Critical is the first to swing across and he passes back on over to Epic.

[Chaotic]
Crit: "Come on! You want to live forever?"

 No.15114

>>15113
Crom!

>Swings over.

 No.15115

>>15114
After doing so with a swing, Epic could feel his heart and insides having pressure put on them with his body moving so suddenly and quickly. This did not deter him though as he landed onto the other side deftly like his unicorn friend there.

Critical congratulates Epic on his jump and they can both see that the path goes on from there but it constantly narrows out more, they'll have to lean on the wall of the mountain so as to not fall off the side.

Crit: "Yeah lets leave the rope here so we can use it later when we go back down."

 No.15116

>>15115
Summer Rye follows?

Alright, but if we need a hastey departure lets loosely tie the rope one something our side so we can grab it when we need it.

 No.15117

>>15116
Presumably yes

Crit: Sure we can do that."

They get the rope back and tie it so it can drape down the side of the rock. After that they continue up their way along the path until finally reach a point to where they can no longer continue. From here they would have to go actually mountain climbing if they wanted to reach the absolute peak.

 No.15118

File: 1532710815404.png (163.14 KB, 500x500, 1:1, Epic Mount plays Skyrim.png) ImgOps Google

>>15117
>Epic begins climbing Skyrim style. Checking for good footholds and ascending up the rugged terrain like a mountain goat.

 No.15119

>>15118
As they climb, Critical had to hold onto Epic as he had zero experience or capability of climbing this mountain on his own, not even his teleportation is focused enough right now. As a result Epic Mount climbs up, ignoring the biting cold and tried to keep balance with both the Chiron Staff and his ally. With Critical being so close though, Epic could feel a touch luckier at least.

Epic Mount Body 1d12 = 12 Gamb 1d20 + 1d8 = 23 VS DC 10

 No.15120

>>15119
>As they climbed, they had little breaks to catch their breaths and get accumulated to the thinner air.
Growing up in Everfree Forest, you have to get used to rugged terrain. The occaisonal cliffs and uneven ground. Of course I've had some experiance across Equestria before we met so I know a thing or two about mountains.

>Looks over to Sumemr Rye.
Hows the "safe" way treating you?

 No.15121

File: 1532711869978.jpg (18.35 KB, 268x350, 134:175, dragon_s_peak__final_fanta….jpg) ImgOps Exif Google

>>15119
Epic with the strength of his ancestors, managed to climb up to the peek of the mountain From here they can see all of Equestria and out into some ocean. Here this it it can they seek out the direction and wisdom of the sun and the staff combined to find Scorpan.

>>15120
Critical then got off once they reached the top.

Crit: "Thanks for the ride, I never really done any mountain climbing before we set on our adventures so I'm not too good at it."

 No.15122

>>15121
Can't you teleport, or wink, or whatever spell to relocate yourself? It would of saved carrying you.

 No.15123

>>15122
Crit: "Barely, I can only go a short distance and it is a little hard to control it for the time being. Later on though I should be able to reign it in though."

The idle chat was stopped by Critical as he remembered the mission.

Crit: "Here since we are at the highest point in Equestria you should raise up that staff and point it at the sun. That will show us the way to Scorpan."

 No.15124

>>15123
>Epic raised the staff to the sun.

 No.15125

File: 1532713360509.png (1.92 MB, 1323x780, 441:260, scorpan line.png) ImgOps Google

>>15124
Soon enough the staff projects a red beam to shoots across the sky of the land and disappears in the distance to the south east ocean. They remembered the direction and marked it down on their map, seems like they'll be going to the Horse Shoe bay area to get a boat.

Crit: "There... there is where we will find Scorpan... out past the bay."

 No.15126

File: 1532713511518.jpg (1.02 MB, 1400x860, 70:43, Equestria Map.JPG) ImgOps Exif Google

>>15125
>Tries to see just about howe far the red light is going.

Gonna need to buy take out.

 No.15127

File: 1532713578672.gif (193.96 KB, 450x450, 1:1, mac55.gif) ImgOps Google

"Is it pointing towards the dragon lands? Oh boy..."

 No.15128

Actually nvm. My brother is cooking.

>>15127
The dragon lands? That where he is?

 No.15129

File: 1532713781849.png (210.94 KB, 416x375, 416:375, mac40.png) ImgOps Google

>>15128
"At least it shines in that direction... maybe it's even beyond the dragon lands. Or maybe on an island in the sea. It's hard telling from here."

 No.15130

>>15129
Jeeze, I'm starting to think we should of just taken the staff to Umberfoal and bait Tirek there with it.
Though given the crisis at hand it likely be impractical, so this is out better lead.

 No.15131

File: 1532713903311.png (565.36 KB, 1400x860, 70:43, scorpan line.png) ImgOps Google

>>15126
>>15127
Shit I forgot about the extended map! Okay things should still be fine.

>>15126
It would seem that it would extend beyond their vision but with it charted down they can head in the right direction.

Perhaps maybe instead of take out you can try your hand at cooking food.

>>15127
>>15128
>>15129
Crit: "We'll have to see once we get there."

 No.15132

>>15131
No need, my brothers on the job.

And it's not because I'#m a crap cook, just a boring one.


Yeah. Now how we gonna get down this hill?

 No.15133

File: 1532714092970.png (211.67 KB, 1600x1432, 200:179, mac52.png) ImgOps Google

>>15131
"Damn, if only we had a compass so we could remember the exact direction."

 No.15134

>>15133
By the looks of it, the light points towards the Dragons Lands. We simply ask for directions on where to go.

Twilight, Spike and most friendly dragons know where it is.

 No.15135

File: 1532714260493.png (164.13 KB, 808x988, 202:247, mac53.png) ImgOps Google

>>15134
"Yeah, but the dragon lands surely aren't small. Well, I guess a character like Scorpan would stick out."

 No.15136

>>15135
If he's still alive.

However if he was still alive, he'll know somepony is looking for him, given the bright red light shining on him.

 No.15137

File: 1532714346902.png (105.25 KB, 400x400, 1:1, Crit portrait 1.png) ImgOps Google

>>15132
Well there is more to cooking than just making food, if you cook your own meals you will feel more accomplished and self reliant. Besides homecooked meals are God Tier. Really try it one day, I think you'll like it!

Crit: "We climb down like how we climbed up it."

>>15133
>>15134
Crit: "Don't worry I already marked it down on our map so we won't lose our way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyGFM5CGnoo

So all we got to do is head out there."

 No.15138

>>15137
"Thanks Crit! Alright, down we go!"

 No.15139

>>15137
Does oven based pizza and microwavable dinners count?

>And thus the group decend the mountain.

 No.15140

>>15138
>>15139
They all head down the mountain, This time Critical tried his hoof at the teleportation aspect of his magic ability.

Climbing DC 10

Epic Body 1d12 = 11
Crit Mind 1d20 + 1d4 = 6 Teleport 1d6 = 4
Rye Body 1d20 + 1 = 20

>>15139
N-no. I mean taking ingredients and making something.

 No.15141

>>15140
The closest we have to such thing is what sauce and toppings to put on our burgers.

 No.15142

>>15140
(I have climbing at d8!)

 No.15143

>>15140
Things were calm at first but when Critical used his spell, he did not end up at the path below but instead reappeared a few meters off the mountain wall. With his mistake he suddenly drops and lands hard on the icy ground below and is now hanging off the side. His expression was pained and panicked.

DMG 1d8 = 7

>>15142
My bad but your character still makes it nonetheless.

>>15141
Maybe you can try something new. See what you got around the house to cook with in terms of ingredients and cookware.

 No.15144

>>15143
CRIT!
>Goes down to check on him.
You alright?

 No.15145

>>15143
Summer Rye quickly climbs down to reach Crit! "Oh shoot... Crit! Where does it hurt?"

 No.15146

File: 1532715487361.png (52.04 KB, 450x450, 1:1, funface.png) ImgOps Google

>>15144
>>15145
Epic and Rye pull up their friend who was more shocked than injured though the fall was pretty bad. Still despite this Critical breathed a sigh of relief and smiled mostly as he usually does.

[Chaotic]
Crit: "I-I'm fine now. The mountain just wanted to keep me humble or something along those lines."

At least from here the path will be relatively safe though the drop from the side reminds them of their mortality.

 No.15147

>>15146
"You sure? Take it easy, okay!" Summer Rye tried his best to help Crit getting down safely.

 No.15148

>>15146
Thank goodness you ended up here and not over there.
>Points to the deadly drop where Crit could of teleported.

 No.15149

>>15147
>>15148
Crit: "Yeah, I'm fine now though so thanks for pulling me back up from that. Could've been much worse."

He looks down the path and soon enough they would reach the gap area where they retied the rope that draped down the mountain. From there they should be able to reach Canterlot once more.

 No.15150

Summer Rye packed away his climbing gear and they returned back to Canterlot.

"Do you guys know anything about the dragon lands? Cause I sure don't."

 No.15151

File: 1532715957643.png (61.68 KB, 500x500, 1:1, Epic Mount grin.png) ImgOps Google

>>15150
It's a land of dragons.

 No.15152

File: 1532716057214.png (99.95 KB, 277x342, 277:342, mac3.png) ImgOps Google

>>15151
"Obviously!"

 No.15153

File: 1532716144302.png (488.66 KB, 3000x3000, 1:1, 1507768497677.png) ImgOps Google

>>15150
>>15151
They climb back down and they reach the Canterlot City and reenter through the Castle District. From there they can report back to Celestia and Twilight or they can just go on their way.

Crit: "Not many ponies know about Dragons though I heard we are getting better relations with them. I imagine if we walk in we will only be treated with distrust rather than being cooked alive."

 No.15154

>>15153
I think we should report to Celestia and Twilight our findngs and then ask them more on the Land of Dragons.

 No.15155

>>15153
"That's a relieve."

>>15154
"Yes, we should. Maybe they can tell us some more about those dragons."

 No.15156

>>15155
Perhaps get Spike to come with also, given he's a dragon and all.

 No.15157

>>15154
>>15155
[Chaotic]
Crit: "Ugh talking to royalty. You really are a knight aren't you Epic Mount?"

They head on inside of the castle and find Celestia and Twilight talking at the top of the stairs of the foyer. They seemed to be discussing some matter...

Celestia: "Even though of all the troubles in the land, I hope we can still have our way of life. The Grand Galloping Gala is coming up soon but I am unsure if we should postpone it."

Twilight: "We have had to redistribute a lot of our funds to help the markless ponies but if we stopped our celebrations it could really impact the citizens in a bad way."

Celestia: "Then I suppose we must try to find a solution to this and hope Epic, Critical, and Rye can stop Tirek so we can go back to normalcy."

Time for me to go to work.

 No.15158

>>15157
I'll be back on Monday. See you!

 No.15159

>>15157
>To Critical's sass
So you know somepony else leading authority on the dragon lands?

>The Grand Galloping Gala? I didn't know it was so soon. How soon is it?

 No.15160

>>15157
>>15158
Later gents.

 No.15161

File: 1532731378262.gif (498.04 KB, 1024x1024, 1:1, 4AA51B44-BE98-4CEA-8802-7B….gif) ImgOps Google


 No.15162

File: 1532794996760.png (299.8 KB, 600x700, 6:7, Princess_Celestia_ID_S4E01.png) ImgOps Google

>>15158
>>15159
Crit: "No..."

They walk on up to the princesses and start to speak to them.

Celestia: "Epic Mount and the rest. We saw the light from atop the mountain. That would mean that you found out where Scorpan is. Just so you know we are ready to provide any sort of support to help you get to where you need to go."

 No.15163

>>15162
We believe the light mat have shone over to the dragon lands. We would like to know more about it. Or maybe have a dragon escourt who knows the culture better than us.

 No.15164

File: 1532795877384.png (363.81 KB, 1600x1600, 1:1, Request_66_alicorn_twiligh….png) ImgOps Google

>>15163
Twilights: "Dragons are a very strong and proud race here on the planet. We have done our best to maintain good relations with them but some dragons may be openly hostile in your presence but won't outright attack you. Perhaps you can take Spike with you, he is quite good friends with their leader Ember over there."

 No.15165

>>15164
If you don't mind us borrowing Spike for a few days. Then again you can always send as mail through him.

 No.15166

File: 1532796712868.png (299.8 KB, 600x700, 6:7, Princess_Celestia_ID_S4E01.png) ImgOps Google

>>15165
Twilight: "That would be no problem but you would have to look over him for the entire trip and until you get him back here."

Celestia: "I think I lost saw Spike near the kitchen area... you could probably find him there if you wanted to speak with him."

 No.15167

>>15166
No problem, he'd be safe with us.

 No.15168

>>15167
Sorry I'm getting really distracted with junk. I don't know but today my mind feels absent.

They go ahead and leave so the two royal mares can keep talking, Epic and the rest can notice that Twilight has a sort of yearning to Celestia as if she was her child wanting to impress her.

Eventually they head on into the dining area and found that Spike had sat down at the table and was eating a hearty plate of gems (hearty only for dragons). It was an odd sight if any of the party members did not know dragons ate such things.

Spike: "Oh Epic Mount! Thanks again for rescuing Twilight and the rest of her friends from the Badlands. Did you want to get something to eat?"

 No.15169

>>15168
Oh manure! Forgot to ask about that gala thing. Oh well.

>To Spike
Hm... maybe later. We're planning our trip to the Dragon's land.

 No.15170

>>15169
Spike: "Oh is that where that light was pointing to? I hope that you meet up with Ember, she's pretty okay when I was over there."

I didn't watch any of the episodes with that blue dragon in it so please be patient

 No.15171

>>15170
So, you don't wanna come with? 'cus we need somepony... or Somedragon who knows the place and culture better than us.

 No.15172

>>15171
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vR8sz24Nybw

Spike: "Oh you want me to go with you? I thought the stuff you deal in with was usually dangerous and you wouldn't have time to look after me."

Crit: "Not to worry Spike, it won't be too dangerous and all that."

Spike: "Well if that's the case then I would be glad to go with you."

 No.15173

>>15172
If anything we'd be a bit more safer with you coming with us. With a dragon-pony ambassador like yourself, you'd help us make sure we don't make fools of ourselves or accidentally insult a dragon or something.

 No.15174

>>15173
Spike: "Alright lets do this. I'll handle looking good in front of the dragons and you guys fight all the monsters!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UNXZAyAASE

With that Spike was ready to leave with them to the Dragon Lands. To get there they now had to get a ship or air balloon to traverse over the ocean so they should talk to Celestia to get them hooked up with a ride.

 No.15175

>>15174
Alright. Let's go secure a ride.
>Heads back to the royal hall.

 No.15176

Gonna head out real quick. BRB

 No.15177

File: 1532800611916.png (299.8 KB, 600x700, 6:7, Princess_Celestia_ID_S4E01.png) ImgOps Google

>>15175
With Spike in tow, the party returns back to Celestia and Twilight.

Celestia: "Oh Spike it would seem that you will be going with them after all. I imagine now though that you are in need of something from me."

 No.15178

>>15176
>>15177
Dammit I thought I hit post earlier! Fuck my shit up!

 No.15179

>>15178
Sorry for taking so long. Had to wait an hour for them to get round to my order.

If you did took ages to post I wouldn't of known.


>>15177
>Epic figured Celestia was talking to Spike pn whis "need".

 No.15180

>>15177
>>15179
They wait for Epic to say what they needed but after several seconds of uncomfortable silence, Critical takes lead as usual.

Crit: "We need a ride to get on over to the Dragon Lands. Hopefully we were hoping to get some form of transport from you, maybe a balloon or you contract a ship for us."

Celestia: "That I can do for you. It just depends on what form of transportation you want."

Crit: "What do you think Epic Mount?"

 No.15181

>>15180
O-Oh I thought you were talking to Spike.

Um, well, if theres any balloons or airships that happen to be going towards the Dragon lands then we can board that airship then.

 No.15182

File: 1532882806435.png (212.61 KB, 856x1122, 428:561, MLP_The_Movie_Captain_Cela….png) ImgOps Google

>>15181
Celestia: "Getting a balloon for you should be easy enough."

Twilight: "In fact I know of a crew that will be more than happy to take you. Captain Celaeno and her crew of pirates had recently stopped by at the Air Docks here in Canterlot. If you could find and talk to her then perhaps she can offer you transport but if you have any trouble then just mention me by name and things should work out."

 No.15183

File: 1532882905254.png (179.63 KB, 520x515, 104:103, Pirate Epic Mount.png) ImgOps Google

>>15182
We get to ride an airship?
Thats so much better than a balloon basket.

And given I lost one of my eyes, I bet that'll leave a good impression on them.

 No.15184

File: 1532883238023.png (105.25 KB, 400x400, 1:1, Crit portrait 1.png) ImgOps Google

>>15183
Crit: "I imagine so but I never thought I would meet with Pirates in my lifetime. This should be an interesting ride. Er Twilight I have to ask though... what's a princess like you consorting with Pirates? I mean... I'm pretty bad in my own way so I guess I ain't got room to judge."

Twilight: "Oh they helped me and my friends out when we had to leave Equestria after the Storm King invaded. They're quite nice actually so you shouldn't have anything to worry about."

Crit: "Good enough for me. Anyways lets head on down to the Sky Docks and see if we can't find this Captain Celaeno."

 No.15185

File: 1532883417393.png (555.33 KB, 930x941, 930:941, Epic Mount is a big pony b….png) ImgOps Google

>>15184
I remember when the Storm King invaded
>Explains a lengthy story of great adventure, on how he was directly involved in the evens, brave heroism and why he never got a second of screen time during the movie.

 No.15186

>>15185
Crit: "Oh I think I remember reading about that in the papers, I was more in the western part of Equestria during that time and I only found out until shortly after. Anyways reminiscing such things aren't gonna help us right now so we best be off."

They say their goodbyes to Celestia and Twilight and kept Spike with them at a reasonable walking speed. The party leaves from the Castle District and heads on off to the Common's Market area where they could shop around before going to the Sky Docks.

 No.15187

>>15186
Hey Spike, what were the princesses talking about when we arrived?

 No.15188

File: 1532884175814.jpg (9.51 KB, 174x289, 174:289, spike.jpg) ImgOps Exif Google

>>15187
Spike: "Oh I wasn't with them for much this morning but I think they were talking about the possibility of the Grand Galloping Gala being closed this year given all the troubles with Tirek. Right now its still up in the air but I hope they can still have it and everything goes back to normal."

 No.15189

>>15188
The Grand Galloping Gala? I forgot about that. When is it happening?

 No.15190

>>15189
Spike: "Some time later... about a few weeks up to a month I think so we got some time to prepare if Celestia and Luna decide to host the celebration. I doubt they will though if Tirek is still out and about like he is now."

Crit: "Epic you seem more concerned with the Gala than stopping Tirek at the moment. Everything alright over there? Normally you're wishing the annihilation of your enemy."

 No.15191

>>15190
>To Critical/
I am thinking about wiping that manure off the horseshoe of Equestria forever, all the more reason I figure we kill- I mean stop Tirek before the gala, that way everypony will find it all the more sweeter.

 No.15192

File: 1532884983060.png (234.23 KB, 600x800, 3:4, cloakcrit.png) ImgOps Google

>>15191
Crit: "Fair enough"

He didn't seem to care about the fate of Tirek but Spike, Spike did not like how Epic worded it but did not say anything.

Crit: "Anyways we still have to go find that captain at the Sky docks"

 No.15193

File: 1532885181132.png (1.08 MB, 1280x720, 16:9, air_docks_S7E22.png) ImgOps Google

>>15192
Yep. I guess they'll be at the sky docks.

 No.15194

File: 1532885530092.png (212.61 KB, 856x1122, 428:561, MLP_The_Movie_Captain_Cela….png) ImgOps Google

>>15193
They head on over, not wanting to spend time in the market, and quickly find themselves in the Sky Docks. There they can notice that there was a few more guards posted here than usual and all of the dock workers had their attentions affixed to the giant pirate airship that had landed here. Everypony was talking about it and the party could see as they got closer that the crew of the ship were mostly birds.

The pirates themselves were singing some shanty as they offloaded barrels of food, supply, and loot they had planned to sell from their adventures. They were a lively bunch.

At the lead of them was the pirate Captain Celaeno who stood tall compared to everyone around her. Her gold armor glistened in the sunlight and her eyes were filled with a youthful yet wise vigor.

 No.15195

>>15194
For priates they don't seem the illegal sort. Do they even steal?

 No.15196

>>15195
Crit: "I guess they're more of the "Pirates" type than actually pirates. You know... follow the map and X marks the spot kind of deal."

Before any more could be said, the captain quickly approached them with a smile on her face but the friendliness was more for Spike"

Celaeno: "Spike it has been a while since we last met. How is Twilight doing?"

Spike: "She's been doing fine but things could be better."

Celaeno: "I heard Equestria has fallen on some hard times. Spike who are these ponies with you?"

Now was the time for each party member to introduce themselves.

 No.15197

>>15196
Hello, I'm Epic Mount and thse are my friends Critical Hit and Summer Ry-
>Noticed Rye was absent.
Well, he'll catch up soon.

 No.15198

>>15197
Crit: "We were hoping you would lend us a ride over into some... potentially dangerous territory. We're acting on behalf of the Princesses here and our quest needs us to go to the Dragon Lands."

Celaeno: "I dunno... it is my crew and all and I got the final say. Tell me what's in it for me to risk my ship over this?"

She will need some convincing... or bribery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=616f8jbtpHA

 No.15199

>>15198
>[Banter]
Well we need to go to the dragon lands to find someone.
Hm now that I think about it, dragons are known for hording treasure, I wonder how much unaccounted treasure is in the Land of Dragons?

 No.15200

>>15199
Dragons are notorious for having treasure hoards larger than one could imagine but they are often well guarded and the consequences of robbing one if great. This the captain had to consider.

Epic Charm 1d12 = 3 Bant 1d6 = 1 VS Celaeno Mind 1d12 = 2

 No.15201

>>15200
Yeah but while dragons live for a really long time, they're not immortal.
Which makes me think, how many abandon dragon nests out there?

 No.15202

>>15199
>>15200
The lure of treasure was too strong for her, being a pirate and all, and so she gave a happy nod at the proposal.

Celaeno: "Alright, piles of money and gold are enough for me. Go ahead and load up onto the ship and we'll set off pretty soon. Take a look around and familiarize yourself with the ship and the lower deck while I finish up here."

The deal was done and the party now had passage to the Dragon Lands. Now all they have to do is explore the ship.

>>15201
That was just narration, nobody said that out loud. >>15200

 No.15203

>>15202
>As the heroes get on the ship he gives a bit of a smirk. He doesn't really know anything on how dragons protect their treasure or if they have life insurance over it or not. But if they're willing to give thema  ride over for free thats cool.

 No.15204

>>15203
They see that they are now on the topdeck area of the ship, here the balloon shadowed over them while it was secured down by ropes being tied to the deck railing. The Captain's wheel was atop this elevated section that would have the captain's quarters inside. They can also see the staircase that would lead below to the interior part of the ship. Likely they will be sleeping down there for this trip.

 No.15205

>>15204
This is so much better than a hot air balloon.

 No.15206

>>15205
Crit: "It is. A lot less cramped but now we will be getting more company."

They stand still on the top deck.

 No.15207

>>15206
You thinking what I'm thinking?

 No.15208

File: 1532887966496.jpg (72.58 KB, 400x578, 200:289, Mind_flayer.jpg) ImgOps Exif Google

>>15207
Gay

Crit: "I don't know Epic Mount, I'm not a mind flayer."

 No.15209

>>15208
Nevermind then.

So it be a trip away, what do we do until then?

 No.15210

File: 1532888290541.png (488.66 KB, 3000x3000, 1:1, 1507768497677.png) ImgOps Google

>>15209
Crit: "Well we can check out the lower deck to see where we can find where we will be laying our heads for the night. Or..."

Critical got an evil look in his eye.

[Chaotic]
Crit: "We can go visit the captain's quarters. Who knows what kind of cool stuff she's got in there..."

 No.15211

>>15210
I dunno. I'm sure sooner or later they will realise we came on board without offering anything other than idea idea of dragon treasure. To be honest I dunno if dragons really do leave treasure behind after death. I'm expecting these pirates will hassle a dragon and leave empty hoofed.

If we nose around in her personal quarters, she might throw us off the ship.

 No.15212

File: 1532888772385.png (128.63 KB, 335x265, 67:53, pirateship-sailofmulticolo….png) ImgOps Google

>>15211
[Chaotic]
Crit: "Boo."

He didn't like Epic Mount's decline but even he understood they needed this.

Spike: "Critical you sure do live a colorful life."

Crit: "What can I say, sometimes you gotta go out of your moral bounds."

Soon after he said that, the rest of the pirates load up onto the ship with the rest of their belongings. They all get to their stations, moving quickly and organized that left the party in a daze.

Celaeno: "Alright you layabouts. Get the rigging ready and prepare to sail! As for our guests you can help out if you want but if you feel that you can't then go ahead and stay below deck."

 No.15213

>>15212
I know as the player I pretty much lead, but Crit being chaotic he doesn't always have to do what Epic tells him to.

Of course I'll blame you if Epic has to stop Crit being thrown overboard.


Out of yor moral bounds?  rarely see you in them.

>To Celaeno
I can help if you want me to. No point putting my strength to waste.

 No.15214

>>15213
I wouldn't do that.

The party readies itself to work and Celaeno points over to some rigging that needs to be better secured on the right side of the ship.

Time for me to go

 No.15215

>>15214
>Epic was good at lifting and moving. But not so good at sea-fairing knots.

See you later.

 No.15216

File: 1532966920933.png (222.26 KB, 683x583, 683:583, Boyle.png) ImgOps Google

>>15215
They work for about an hour, each pulling their own weight in their own way. It was tiring and each small job was a struggle but they were able to keep up with the others.

Soon one of the bird pirates walk up to them and start chatting.

Boyle: "So you're the ponies we're taking on a cruise to the Dragon Lands? My name is Boyle, how are you three holding up?"

 No.15217

>>15216
I'm doing alright. I was asked to tie some knots, but I don't have any thumbs for it.

I wasn't being figurative of course.

 No.15218

File: 1532967422085.png (26.34 KB, 300x169, 300:169, mac51.png) ImgOps Google

"Is there anything I can do on board?"

 No.15219

>>15217
>>15218
Boyle: "Ah I see, let me help you with that."

Together with Boyle, they manage to secure their section of the side of the ship and finish up rather quickly.

Boyle: "Now then that's out of the way, I hope you don't mind me asking questions. What exactly are you three going out into the dragon lands?"

 No.15220

>>15219
We're looking for someone who can stop a great evil thats harming Equestria.
Though that someone maybe long dead for all we know, we're hoping it'll help Equestria with it's crisis.

 No.15221

File: 1532967883872.png (222.26 KB, 683x583, 683:583, Boyle.png) ImgOps Google

>>15220
Boyle: "Gotta be somepony real important if you're hoping that they can do all that you say."

He looks out into the skies of blue, filled with clouds and the dragon lands in the distance.

Boyle: "I hope you know what you are doing. This here ship and the crew on it, they're my family and it would be a shame you put them in danger now. Just do be careful."

 No.15222

"Have you shown them the map yet, Crit?"

 No.15223

>>15221
Oh we don't plan to. In fact if you guys want to drop us off at the very edge of the Dragon Lands that be fine. We could walk the rest of the way.
Hwck give us parachutes and we'll take the more direct route.

We dunno exactly where in dRagon Lands we need to be.

 No.15224

>>15222
Crit: "Oh we already know where to go so we should be fine."

>>15223
Boyle: "No Celaeno will want to see these dragons and try to make a profit on them. Besides it would be wrong to just leave you behind with no way to get back."

Spike: "You're pretty honorable for a pirate but I remember you helping us fight the Storm King so it should be no surprise."

 No.15225

>>15224
You do know dragons are very dangerous.
>Looks over to Spike who is likely doing something humourous.
Well, the big ones are. You are more likely to barter and trade with them for something they would genuinely want more than gold than steal from them.

Maybe sell them... I dunno, pillows?

 No.15226

File: 1532969541214.png (521.31 KB, 1280x720, 16:9, mac34.png) ImgOps Google

>>15225
"What do you think, Spike? Is there something the dragons would want? Pillows... I bet they'd just burn them. I can only think of gems."

 No.15227

>>15225
Boyle: "We'll have to see..."

Soon as they get closer to the continent after reaching late into the afternoon, the party can hear Celaeno shout from the wheel.

Celaeno: "Land-Ho! Thar be the Dragon Lands. We'll be landing on the beach shore as to not startle them and walk up along the mountainside to their roost."

>>15226
Spike: "I would think so too."

Boyle: "But Celaeno wants those gems too. Don't worry I'll make sure nothing bad happens while you're looking for that special person."

 No.15228

File: 1532969990472.jpg (10.3 KB, 200x193, 200:193, mac21.jpg) ImgOps Exif Google

>>15227
"Well, maybe they will have work for us - something that we can help them with."

 No.15229

>>15227
Alright, but I dunno much about dragons and their treasures. Can't guaratee it be safe.

>>15228
Thats actually a good idea.
The dragons know their own land better than we do. Perhaps they know where Scorpan is?

 No.15230

>>15228
>>15229
The boat lands down onto the rocky shores of the dragon's land, now they were far away from home and outside the protection of Equestrian Law. Epic Mount might not feel much difference but the other two should act wary.

Boyle: "Well we're here now. Celaeno will want to go up to the roost with the rest of you so be prepared to take her along with you."

Crit: "Okay. First lets get off the boat and scout for a path on the mountain."

 No.15231

>>15230
Alright. But let's be wary for locals or hostiles.

 No.15232

>>15230
"Thanks for the trip, you guys."

Summer Rye gave Crit a nod and hoped that maybe his climbing skill would help him to find an easy path - if there wasn't an obvious one. He examined the mountain side carefully.

 No.15233

>>15232
Let's not part from the pirates too far. If the pirates are going to the roost to neogitate with Ember, then perhaps best if we go along too. If SPike can help us, we cvan find out more on Scorpan.

 No.15234

>>15231
>>15232
>>15233
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg5NIYBGwQI

They all hop down from the ship and land into the sand. The mountain before them was tall and made of a reddish brown stone. At the top of it billows of smoke leapt up into the air and the sounds of roars can be heard.

Celaeno: "Hey where do you think you're going!?"

The captain jumps down as well and lands pretty gracefully, Boyle makes and audible and hefty thud.

Celaeno: "I want to see what all treasure these dragons have after all so I'm going with you."

Spike: "Well I do know a path up the mountain if you will let me lead."

 No.15235

>>15234
>Epic was getting a bit hesitant. Pirates are known for looting and he gave them the impression that dragons have treasture to spare, as if to give away, just to get a free ride on the ship.

Up Captain. You do know it's unlikely they'll just give treasure away. They're frightfully protective of their horse. And I clearly said I dunno if dragons have a live insurance for treasure of deceased dragons.

 No.15236

>>15234
Summer Rye smiled. "Well, that makes things easier, Spike, thanks."

He nods at the pirates. "We wouldn't leave without you."

 No.15237

>>15235
>>15236
They make their way up along  the rocky path which was wide and easily accessible for them. With Spike in lead getting up to the roost will be easy despite the heat getting more intense as they go up.

Celaeno: "I was promised to make a fortune so that's what I aim for."

Boyle: "Really though it's more important that you find this Scorpan fellow."

Celaeno: "I guess so if it really is a mission from Celestia. Still though no harm in making a profit."

They come to a gap in the path that used to have a bridge suspended between it but it would seem that time and the elements had broken it and it now dangles below on the other side. The gap is too large to jump across but they must figure a way to get the bridge back up or get the party across.

Celaeno: "Eh... the rope bridge is out. Any ideas?"

 No.15238

>>15237
Summer Rye examined how deep the gap was and how wide.

 No.15239

>>15237
I didn't promise... ahem.
>Wipes his brow, he was never too good in hot temperatures.
Damn, it's hotter here than I thought.

>Noticed the rope bridg e was out.
Kinda awkward there is a bridge here at all, given dragons can fly.

 No.15240

>>15238
By the time they got up there, a fall wouldn't be lethal but it would cause serious harm. As stated before the gap is too large to jump between.

Crit: "I do have my Telekinesis if anypony wants a ride."

>>15239
Boyle: "I hear the dragons live near lava and this is actually a volcano. Best to not go into the actual roost if this is the case."

 No.15241

>>15240
Too large to jump is very vague cause I wonder if my rope and grappling hook is long enough to throw across.

>>15240
"A teleport, huh? Sounds good to me!"

 No.15242

>>15240
Um but you never carried a full grown pony before.
>L:ooks down into the ravine.

 No.15243

File: 1532972661801.png (234.23 KB, 600x800, 3:4, cloakcrit.png) ImgOps Google

>>15241
Crit: "Telekinesis, literally mind of matter magic."

>>15242
Crit: "I think I've done so before once or twice but if you don't feel comfortable with that then I can grab the bridge hanging on the side with my mage and we can refastening to our side."

Boyle: "Might be a lot faster and safer but that bridge looks old so best to be careful with it."

Celaeno: "That's how you always are Boyle, careful careful careful. I'm glad to have you around."

 No.15244

File: 1532972773537.png (211.67 KB, 1600x1432, 200:179, mac52.png) ImgOps Google

>>15243
"I think we should fix the bridge. I mean, it was there for a reason and we should think of potential other users who are not so lucky to have a pony who can teleport with them."

 No.15245

>>15244
Crit: "Okay I'm on it."

Critical focuses his red magic onto the bridge below and brings it up to them to fasten it back down to where it was before.

Crit Mind 1d20 + 1d4 = 13 Tele 1d20 = 17 VS Mind DC 12

 No.15246

Agree, lets fix the bridge.

BRB, gotta go to the shops.

 No.15247

File: 1532973067657.png (488.66 KB, 3000x3000, 1:1, 1507768497677.png) ImgOps Google

>>15245
>>15246
>>15244
It was then secured down onto the their side and it was now safe to cross so long as they go one at a time.

Celaeno: "On point with this one today. Hey Critical you ever think of being a pirate?"

Crit: "No I used to run with a gang of thieves back in Las Pegasus and that ended up bad. Now I'm my own stallion."

Celaeno: "If you ever change you mind then let me know."

 No.15248

File: 1532973085142.png (284.07 KB, 497x795, 497:795, mac14.png) ImgOps Google

>>15245
"Well done, Crit!" Summer Rye examines the general stability and durability of the bridge.

"I wonder if the rope's still good and how the wooden boards are."

 No.15249

File: 1532973240589.png (222.26 KB, 683x583, 683:583, Boyle.png) ImgOps Google

>>15248
Gonna go ahead and relax now since Epic is leaving.

Looking at the bridge he can tell that it was pretty well worn down but it should still take the weight of a single pony and then some. In fact you can guess that if Boyle and Critical got on the bridge at the same time it will still be fine.

 No.15250

File: 1532973346397.png (174.01 KB, 900x877, 900:877, mac41.png) ImgOps Google

>>15249
"Alright, looks good. I'll head on over first. I guess I have the thickest bones - and armor."

 No.15251

Time for me to stop. See you!

 No.15252

>>15247
I figured I'd be the one compared to pirates, given I'm depth perception impaired.

 No.15254

>>15251
>>15252
Oh God, sorry I'm late. I got pretty drunk last night.

Celaeno: "Yeah but you look more the knightly type who is more of a home body, sorry Epic Mount."

The party continues their way up the mountain until finally they reach the very peak and overlooked the crater at the top. Below them would be the massive roost where a multitude of dragons congregated from their long journey to rest and tend to their young. Many sat upong crags while the younger ones stayed at the lowest part to play near the cracks and fissures of lava.

On the highest crag sat a rather small and thin blue dragon that Spike seems to recognize. With a smile he points at the dragon and speaks aloud.

Spike: "There, that's Ember. We need to go see her!"

 No.15255

>>15254
I'm probably the second oldest amongst out trio and the most driest being teetotal. Stll as long as you had fun.

>To Celaeno
It's cool, I respect that.

>To Spike
Do we just go up to her and ask for an audience.

 No.15256

BRB, my brother wants to go out, won't be long.

 No.15257

File: 1533228443588.png (342.43 KB, 499x701, 499:701, mac39.png) ImgOps Google

>>15254
"Is it save to come along right away, Spike - or should way stay behind till you have introduced us?"

 No.15258

File: 1533228774868.png (217.54 KB, 800x800, 1:1, Too much coffee, not enoug….png) ImgOps Google

>>15255
>>15256
>>15257
Okay.
Spike: "Don't worry I'll be with you guys so it should be okay."

Despite his familiarity with the dragons, he was still a child and if they got into trouble he would not be able to actually protect them physically.

Crit: "I guess it depends on how we want to go about getting to Ember. We can go down into the roost and go back up to the crag or we can circle around the entire crater until we reach her."

 No.15259

File: 1533229249056.jpg (8.18 KB, 245x276, 245:276, mac47.jpg) ImgOps Exif Google

>>15258
"With Spike by our side nothing can be wrong, right? Let's take the short trip straight into the roots!"

 No.15260

File: 1533229918722.png (63.94 KB, 500x500, 1:1, Epic Mount pokerface.png) ImgOps Google

>>15258
>>15259
Can't we go up to her, with Spike in lead and see what happens?

 No.15261

>>15259
>>15260
Crit: "Go down into the roost? Okay we can try that."

Going down was pretty easy for the party, the rocks were not at a steep incline so they did not have to worry about climbing. Once they got down below they can see that they are quickly spotted by the youthful dragons and are confronted by them while the ponies had to watch where they stepped to avoid lava.

Dragon Youth: "Look what we got here. It seems like it is a bunch of ponies and some birds. Don't you know this is our turf?"

Dragon Youth 2: "Perhaps they need a lesson. Huh huh, yeah a lesson."

 No.15262

File: 1533231247596.jpg (35.18 KB, 1280x720, 16:9, mac29.jpg) ImgOps Exif Google

>>15261
"We're just coming through to see Dragon Lord Ember. I'm sure she wouldn't appreciate the lessons you have in mind."

 No.15263

File: 1533231413904.png (555.33 KB, 930x941, 930:941, Epic Mount is a big pony b….png) ImgOps Google

>>15261
>>15262
I dunno, if they want a lesson on good manners towards visitors, I could teach 'em a good hard lesson.

 No.15264

>>15262
>>15263
Dragon Youth: "Ponies don't belong here in dragon territory. You best take you and your friends back to where ever you came from."

Spike: "But we need to see Ember though."

Dragon Youth: "I don't need to listen to such a runt as yourself. Hurry out of here or else you're gonna be burned."

 No.15265

>>15264
>[Banter]
Oh do you speak on behalf of Ember? Will she be please to find out that you turned away her friend and ambassador to the ponies as well as his consorts, especially on important business concerning The Land of Dragons?

 No.15266

File: 1533232046068.jpg (8.25 KB, 155x190, 31:38, mac26.jpg) ImgOps Exif Google

>>15264
>Persuasion

"Now let's stay reasonable. Just move aside and let us through. Dragon Lord Ember will appreciate your assistance."

 No.15267

>>15265
>>15266
They each try their own version of wordplay while Crit and the rest stayed back and watched.

Dragon Youth Conversation DC 10

Epic Charm 1d12 = 6 Bant 1d6 = 3
Rye Charm 1d8 = 6 Pers 1d6 = 6

 No.15268

Sorry, gotta stop. Could you link to my character sheet?

 No.15269

File: 1533232433981.png (522.07 KB, 555x922, 555:922, Princess_Ember_ID_S6E5.png) ImgOps Google

>>15265
>>15266
>>15267
Dragon Youth: "Heh you don't tell us what to do and you don't scare us..."

???: "What is going on over here?"

They all turn around and see that the dragon leader Ember had spotted the confrontation and came down to see what had transpired. The youths see her and back off, going back over to the rest of their friends to continue their play.

Spike: "Ember! Thanks for getting us out of that."

Ember: "It is good to see you again Spike. Who is all this with you?"

 No.15270


 No.15271

>>15269
>Epic gave a polite, royal bow.
Your majesty of the dragons. I am Sir Epic Mount and these are my friends Summer Rye and Critical Hit. We asked Spike to take us to your lands in hopes you can help us find someone who can help us save all of Equestria and in effect your lands as well.

 No.15272

>>15271
Ember: "Someone who can save all of Equestria in the Dragon Lands? Who would be such a capable being be so close to my home?"

She was confused but at least willing to listen to the party though she seems to be serious.

 No.15273

>>15272
Do you know someone named "Scorpan", brother of Tirek?

 No.15274

File: 1533315993148.png (565.36 KB, 1400x860, 70:43, scorpan line.png) ImgOps Google

>>15273
Ember: "Scorpan... the name sounds familiar but I do not know who that is so I can't really help you out there. However some of the dragons spotted a mysterious figure in a cave a few miles off from here at the roost. If you head out to the secondary peak then perhaps you will find this Scorpan there."

The party all goes back to the top and they can see the secondary peak off to the west.

Crit: "It isn't much but I do admit that this is our best lead so far. It also sounds like this guys is still alive and moving about."

 No.15275

>>15274
Well theres no way someone as ancient as he is to be still alive, even by dragon years. But thank you, we will check there.

 No.15276

File: 1533316109448.png (211.67 KB, 1600x1432, 200:179, mac52.png) ImgOps Google

>>15274
"Hm, now that's a shot in the dark... but with no other leads we might as well check out that cave."

 No.15277

>>15275
>>15276
Crit: "Sounds like our next move is unanimous."

Celaeno: "We'll be staring here and be talking with the dragons."

Spike: "I'll stay here too. I'll just be getting in the way if there's trouble. Besides its been a while since I seen Ember and...

[Whipser]
Spike: "I'll need to keep the pirates out of trouble."

 No.15278

>>15277
Good point, last thing we want to return to is a chicken roast banquette.

 No.15279

>>15277
Summer Rye gave Spike a wink and a smile.

"Oh, Dragon Lord Ember... is that cave you mentioned deep?" he shuddered at the thought of more caves.

 No.15280

>>15279
Do you wanna stay behind too Summer?

 No.15281

File: 1533316788352.png (949.54 KB, 1280x720, 16:9, mac57.png) ImgOps Google

>>15280
"No... but I want to know more about the cave."

 No.15282

>>15281
A'ight. Let's head off. Unless you want to see if the pirates want to sell anything we may need.

 No.15283

>>15278
>>15279
Ember: "I don't know, us dragons don't leave to roost to go out far unless its for the dragon migration."

>>15280
>>15281
They say their goodbyes with both confidence and worry for their company's presence and behavior. Still the fate of Equestria rested on the fact that they needed to find this Scorpan if he is still alive.

>>15282
The travel was long and was about a mile away which was made worse for they had to go back down the mountainside and climb another. Thankfully the area was nearly devoid of fauna as the dragon's home would normally scare away but the most toughest beasts.

Eventually as they were climbing the second peak they can spot the large cave that they can assume the figure was spotted entering. It was large but they can see a light in there and they can hear some sort of calm and quiet music.

 No.15284

File: 1533317193830.png (63.94 KB, 500x500, 1:1, Epic Mount pokerface.png) ImgOps Google

>>15283
>Epic goes to the cave entrance and knocked on the wall.
Hello, is anypo- um anyone there?

 No.15285

Summer Rye stayed behind Epic Mount but was relieved to see the light.

He pricked up his ears to see if he could hear the music and in what tongue it was sung.

 No.15286

File: 1533318023683.jpg (378 KB, 1024x731, 1024:731, Chartist-Cave-Entrance.jpg) ImgOps Exif Google

>>15284
>>15285
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTi4P5H89Uw

They can hear the music playing was on some old device, a record player. Along with this they can hear a tired and frail voice call out to them from in the cave.

???: "I... I have guests? Please come on inside. You are safe here."

 No.15287

File: 1533318215460.jpg (108.14 KB, 1920x1080, 16:9, mac6.jpg) ImgOps Exif Google

>>15286
Summer Rye entered the cave carefully, taking his time to light his own latern before doing so, feeling better with some extra light.

"Uh... hello... your name wouldn't be Scorpan, would it?"

 No.15288

>>15286
>>15287
>He too enters, admiring how much of a home this old stranger has made in the cave.

 No.15289

>>15287
>>15288
The voice was silent to his answer but the party continued to walk inside. There they found what looked to be a makeshift library with a fireplace in the center. Beaten up bookshelves lined the stone walls, a bed could be seen in the corner, and a chair of high quality overlooked the fireplace. The chair was turned away from the party but they can see the thin and old arm holding tight the the side of the chair.

???: "That name... you seek out a relic of the past. There is no doubt that you are aware of Tirek and what he has been doing of late."

Critical's teeth gritted, no pony was sure on how they should think or feel about this. That if this was Scorpan then how would they talk to him, get them to help save the land.

 No.15290

File: 1533318630226.png (342.43 KB, 499x701, 499:701, mac39.png) ImgOps Google

>>15289
Summer Rye gave a nod. "Tirek... he took our cutie marks. We got them back eventually but by now millions of ponies have lost theirs."

He was curious though.

"How come you know about... his doings?"

 No.15291

>>15289
>>15290
Because of recent a light shone on him I bet, a red light.

 No.15292

File: 1533318787149.png (63.94 KB, 500x500, 1:1, Epic Mount pokerface.png) ImgOps Google

>>15291
We raised your sceptre to the light and a red beam showed us the way. I bet that beam landed on you. Thats how you know Tirek has returned to Equestria and why we are here.

 No.15293

File: 1533319038446.jpeg (16.44 KB, 250x228, 125:114, scor1.jpeg) ImgOps Google

>>15290
>>15291
>>15292
Scorpan: "I did see the red beam shone upon me but I knew Tirek's actions long before that since he escaped Tartarus in the past few months."

He gets up and the party can see a withered and much older version of Scorpan from what they usually see in picture books. He did though look much nicer though and more friendly. Scorpan urges the party to come close to him and look into the fire.

They do so and with a wave of Scorpan's hand the fire moved about and they can see Tirek in the flames, he seemed to be marching.

Scorpan: "We have a deep connection and thus I can look into his life from here."

 No.15294

>>15293
"I see... Well, then you can probably guess why we are here."

 No.15295

>>15293
>Epic looked over. He was suprised that someone as old as him has lived so long. And he probably knows Tirek more wel than aanyone else. This mae him wonder something... But for now he will see what Scorpan has to show them to help them defeat Tirek.

 No.15296

File: 1533319734910.png (162.72 KB, 1265x1122, 115:102, scor2.png) ImgOps Google

>>15294
>>15295
Scorpan: "Yes I've seen him stealing the cutie marks in your lands but I... I am sorry. There is nothing I can do to stop it. Tirek... he is my brother and I love him dearly, I can not bare to face him and I am too old and weak to confront him. I am sadly powerless here in my exile."

[Short Fuse]
Crit: "There's gotta be something you can do for us though! We came all this way for us to learn what Tirek is doing."

Scorpan looked away from the party and stared into the fire.

Scorpan: "He is marching on Canterlot."

 No.15297

>>15296
>The fact Scorpan cares for his brother dearly after all this years, it sickens him, not for how someone like him loves his brother, but something about himself.

>He decided to keep quiet and let his friends talk while he thought to himself.

 No.15298

File: 1533319986927.jpg (8.25 KB, 155x190, 31:38, mac26.jpg) ImgOps Exif Google

>>15296
Summer Rye got alarmed.

"Marching on Canterlot? You mean literally?" He gulped. "There must be something you can do... I know he is your brother but we were also told that you befriended the ponies - or at least don't wish them ill. Is there anything you can tell us for we will face Tirek, whether he marches alone or with many."

 No.15299

File: 1533320388184.png (234.74 KB, 877x638, 877:638, Crit lost it.png) ImgOps Google

>>15297
>>15298
Scorpan: "He marches so that he can take the Princesses's cutie marks and solidify his reign. With the magnitude of power he shall call down a shower of meteors to strike Canterlot, weaken its defenses, and then make his move. As for his numbers he is alone but he has the ability to project a stolen cutie mark into a shadow form of the original owner to fight on his behalf."

Crit: "He's gonna take it then, all this time it was his plan."

Scorpan: Please, I can do nothing in this but I beg you to stop my brother. I could not bare to see Equestria fall to him."

Crit: "How long do we have?"

Scorpan: "He will be upon the city in less than a day to make his final move."

Crit: "We need to get back home then and stop him. If we don't... and he gets those marks, it will be all over."

 No.15300

File: 1533320505514.png (59.7 KB, 500x500, 1:1, Epic Mount is not amused.png) ImgOps Google

>>15299
>The sick feeling in his stomach quickly build up until he could stomach it no more.

Then tell us. How do we destroy him? How do we kill Tirek for good?

 No.15301

File: 1533320811865.png (949.4 KB, 1040x950, 104:95, mac56.png) ImgOps Google

>>15299
"These shadows... are they just illusions or can they take physical form?"

 No.15302

>>15300
Scorpan: "To kill him..."

Epic had gone violent and both Rye and Critical were shocked at his words. Thoughts of Twilight and the rest of them always keeping friendship a priority were either distant from Epic or a guilty burden on his mind.

Scorpan: "To kill him you must defeat him in open combat. You must be stronger than him, might is the only thing that will kill him. You... your cutie marks are strong, radiant. You have the power to end it."

>>15301
Scorpan: "They will attack you physically but do not fear killing them. They are not real ponies but after their destruction their power will return back for Tirek to use again."

 No.15303

(Gotta run, sorry. Take care you guys.)

 No.15304

File: 1533321173784.png (555.33 KB, 930x941, 930:941, Epic Mount is a big pony b….png) ImgOps Google

>>15302
We're told that even in death he will find a way back, that death is only temporary for him.

You know him better than anypony, you know how terrible he is, the evil he commits onto Equestria. Whenever a hundred, thousand years after my death, the arcast may break and he may return.

>Shows him the Arcast.
I plan on sealing Tirek into this arcast, to trap him forever. But I won't live forever thus it's not a guarantee to permanantly be rid of such evil for good.

I know he is your brother, but Tirek has hurt me- has hurt many others much severely than what he did to you. But regardless of the difference between us he still hurt you.

Pleaser tell me how to rid our world of this great evil permanantly.

 No.15305

>>15303
It's time for me to go anyway.

>>15304
Scorpan: "If he is sealed in an Arcast then he will stop aging and be kept inside in there forever until someone releases him. If you do physically kill him you will be right he will be reborn but perhaps bot evil but not ensured to be good either."

That was it then, those were the options for Epic Mount.

Kill Tirek and have him be reborn at a later time well beyond Epic's lifetime.

Or trap him and keep a chance that he will be released as is at a later date.

When they confront him after luring Tirek to Umberfoal, Epic would have to decide what to do.

 No.15306

I know very well for the sake of our RP and MLP:FiM continuity Tirek can't "die" die.

But Epic blames Tirek for a lot of things to the point that his own pain is as dark and as permanant as Tirek.

 No.15307

>>15305
>Epic felt rage and misery built up inside him. He felt this wasn't enough, this was never enough. He felt like screaming but he decided to do what he has always done with this feeling for years and bottle it in and recompose himself.

Thank you;.

>Epic was the first to leave the cave, letting Critical and Summer talk to Scorpan more if they needed, but Epic rather be alone for awhile.

See you guys later.

Just so you know, taking him away from his family when he was a baby isn't the only thing Tirek has dome to Epic. Past adventure in mind involves manipulation, torment and destroying his treehome.

My original ideas for "Ponytale" before Tirek was introduced to MLP:FiM was Tirek be the main antagonist in Ponytale since I figured he was fair game at the time. Tirek found tormenting Epic amusing and seek to make him his own while Epic despise everything about him.

 No.15308

File: 1533398975473.png (249.63 KB, 2221x2381, 2221:2381, Criticalneutral.png) ImgOps Google

>>15306
Oh I'll allow it if you try and kill him. You'll just get a different ending is all.

>>15307
Critical goes out of the cave with Epic as he didn't have much else to say to Scorpan, not out of spite but because he knew time was of the essence.

Crit: "Epic Mount, with Tirek getting so close to Canterlot we better move fast or else he will have a good chance to take the princesses's cutie marks as well as the mane 6 and deal massive damage to the city."

 No.15309

>>15308
Maybe throughout the last stretch of the adventure, friendship will overcome his desire for revenge.

Though even a poison can overcome it's own antidote if left unfaltered.


>Epic was sitting alone on a rock, looking at the arcast he had been carrying around since Umberfoal.

Yes. Yeah let's go back to Equestria and finish this.

But in order for my plan to work, we need something to bait him.

 No.15310

File: 1533399873195.png (234.23 KB, 600x800, 3:4, cloakcrit.png) ImgOps Google

>>15309
We'll just see what he wants to do.

Crit: "Yeah once we fight Tirek in Canterlot I believe he will chase after us for our cutie marks... especially since they are radiant with power now."

They look back up at the dragon roost and can see it from the distance and their thoughts drift to what Spike and the pirates are doing. Hopefully they aren't getting into trouble in their absence.

Crit: "Are you ready to leave?"

 No.15311

>>15310
Yes, I'm ready to return and face Tirek.

 No.15312

>>15311
They party sets back out across the rocky and mountainous terrain to reach back to the roost. This takes about and hour and they see that the pirates had been relaxing with Ember and Spike, things look fine from here so thank Celestia Spike stuck around them.

Ember: "You guys are back."

Spike: "Did you find the person you needed to see?"

 No.15313

>>15312
>Epic had been quiet on the trip back, He mostly stayed ahead of the group.

Spike: "Did you find the person you needed to see?"
Yes we did. We're heading back now.

>Goes to the ship.

 No.15314

File: 1533401267008.png (212.61 KB, 856x1122, 428:561, MLP_The_Movie_Captain_Cela….png) ImgOps Google

>>15313
Celaeno: "Hold it. You did promise us treasure for this trip remember? and Spike told us that we can't have any of the Dragon's gold."

She seemed frustrated but that expression quickly erodes to something more patient and understanding.

Celaeno: "But he did tell us what exactly you were going up against so I can overlook this just one time. Twilight is our friend and this won't be the first time we will be saving that Canterlot over in Equestria."

 No.15315

>>15314
>Epic turned to Celaeno.
Did I promise Dragon treasure? >>15199 >>15201
I said that perhaps the Dragon Lands have treasure unaccounted for. I don't recall saying anything about a guarantee or made any promise you will have it. Dragons treasure is dragons
treasure.

 No.15316

>>15315
Boyle: "I think she was just being coy with you so as to say she wants to help you kid."

Celaeno: "Something along those lines. Anyways we'll go ahead and take you back to Canterlot and see if we can't help you further from there on out. Though Spike told me some of the things you've done so I don't know how much I can help you guys."

The party had learned the location of Tirek and they felt much more experienced, steeling their souls against the coming battle.

Players gain a new level.

 No.15317

>>15316
>The fact he didn't have to argue with pirates who were understanding of his caused calmed him down a little.
Thank you.

 No.15318

>>15317
Oh be sure to hop onto your character sheet.

Ember: "I wish you the best of luck in your adventures Epic Mount, Critical Hit, and Summer Rye. Once things calm down feel free to come visit the Dragon Lands, I would love to hear your stories in these past years."

Spike: "We'll be sure to visit and you guys should come see us once in a while too."

Celaeno: "Alight, lets load back up into the ship."

 No.15319

>>15318
Ayw-Aye capitan!

 No.15320

>>15319
The party headed back down the the shore line where they had kept the rest of the crew waiting for their return. A bit saddened with no treasure in hand, the party sets back out across the cloudy skies to make their way back to Canterlot to hopefully stop Tirek from attacking the Princess or at least warn them beforehand.

On the ship the crew were working tirelessly to keep everything going as fast as the ship can go. They stuck around topside to help ofcourse while Celaeno kept to the helm.

 No.15321

File: 1533405720143.png (63.31 KB, 500x500, 1:1, Epic Mount is sad.png) ImgOps Google

>>15320
Celaeno.. Um, I'm sorry for... sorta... "manipulating" into taking us along for free.

While I did had my reasons, I should of been more straight with you about it.

 No.15322

File: 1533406489593.png (212.61 KB, 856x1122, 428:561, MLP_The_Movie_Captain_Cela….png) ImgOps Google

>>15321
Celaeno: "Normally I'd have scam artist thrown over board but I knew you did what you thought was right at the moment. A lot of times we gotta do things that will be for the best future and we have to set aside our own personal goals, morals, and preferences. In the end though you must decide your actions and have the reasoning your own."

Time for me to go now. See you soon.

 No.15323

>>15322
I sometimes wonder if what I am going to do is right.
I believe it is with all my heart but my friends have appear to be somewhat concern over my decision.

See you later.

 No.15324

>>15323
Celaeno: "I can't really tell you what to do but what I can suggest is that you do what you feel is right in the end. That way you will not have any regrets in the end, having solace that your actions were your own."

The ship floats gently breaking through the clouds as they make their way. Things are quiet for now but it will be so long before they reach Canterlot.

The party below the captain's wheel Epic could see Critical, Spike, and Rye were working with the rest of the ships needs to keep everything okay.

 No.15325

>>15324
>Epic watchedas his friends work. He decided to reside below deck and think for himself for awhile, pondering what to do for the upcoming confrontation.

 No.15326

>>15325
Going below deck he eventually found a nice hammock to lay down in. He does so and wonders what will happen when he gets back to Canterlot. Eventually he nods off to sleep and he had soft dreams of himself and his friends, what will happen to them and what had he learn from them.

...

Suddenly he hears the ships emergency bell ring above deck. He can hear the crew shouting about an speaking in stressed tones.

 No.15327

>>15326
>Epic almost got stuck but manage to jump out the hammock and get to the cause of the commotion.

 No.15328

File: 1533575237238.jpg (30.99 KB, 640x400, 8:5, canterlot_sunset___wallpap….jpg) ImgOps Exif Google

>>15327
Going topside he can see everyone had gotten onto one side of the ship so that they could face the now nearby city of Canterlot. By now it was in the afternoon and dark clouds have settled above it and the city had multiple fires burning within the walls.

Tirek had already begun his assault onto the city and the party was too late to warn Celestia. Now they will have to dive into the foray, fight their way to the Castle District, and put an end to this chaos.

Crit: "He made it here already? We have to make sure the princesses are alright."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1PMLERowSk&t=178s

 No.15329

File: 1533575355272.png (555.33 KB, 930x941, 930:941, Epic Mount is a big pony b….png) ImgOps Google

>>15328
>Epic drew his sword. He didn't expect it to happen like this so soon.
We get to the princesses.

 No.15330

File: 1533575395712.png (949.4 KB, 1040x950, 104:95, mac56.png) ImgOps Google

"You have my pitchfork!"

 No.15331

File: 1533575623093.png (340.55 KB, 1100x850, 22:17, Battle Crit.png) ImgOps Google

>>15329
>>15330
Celaeno: "We'll arrive into the skydock in a short moment so best prepare yourselves for an immediate assault."

She left to get back onto the wheel while the rest of the pirates got their cutlasses out and ready for combat. If Tirek really could project a shadow version of a pony who lost their cutie mark then there will surely be thousands they'll have to claw through.

Critical: "I hope you are all ready. Once we make contact then there will be no going back."

 No.15332

>>15331
Summer Rye made sure he had his armor and helmet on and kept his health potion close by.

 No.15333

>>15331
Quick question Crit, is it morally wrong to "kill" a shadow pony? They're not real living things are they?

 No.15334

>>15332
>>15333
Crit: "Scorpan said that the shadow's cutie mark will just return back to Tirek. So in short it is not wrong to destroy them but it does not help the markless ponies in the long run unfortunately."

By now the ship was going down to the skydock and it had finally reached their destination. The pirates then ran off to go into combat and the party hopped down onto the stone floor.

There they can see a number of guard ponies fighting with this strange... silhouettes that looked of ponies but did not have that warm welcome feeling you would typically get. Right now the gate into the Common's district was blocked off by violent combat.

 No.15335

>>15334
>The light of Epic's sunsword would further weaken the shadows and engaged in the fight to assist the guards.

 No.15336

Summer Rye checked for the quickest path to the palace of the princesses.

 No.15337

>>15336
Let's secure the area before we continue, we need to make sure the guards have a fighting chance.

 No.15338

>>15335
They jump into the combat.

Guard: "Look its Epic Mount, Critical, and Summer Rye!"

The guards seem happy to see them but they are overwhelmed by the shadows right now and the party had to deal with 5 of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQ3s8ywQlKA&t=109s

Combat Encounter
Shadow Pony A B C D E
HP: 14/14
B: 8, M: 6, C: 6
Strike: 6

 No.15339

>>15338
>Epic opens the attack, his sword glowing with sunlight and he slashed at the enemy.

 No.15340

>>15338
Summer Rye attacks the nearest shadow with his pitchfork.

 No.15341

>>15337
Hey your character is still underlevel. Do you want me to automatically level him up for you? That will only upgrade his already known skills.

>>15339
Epic Mount goes in for the attack and tries to strike the enemy with his glowing sword.

Epic Body 1d12 = 9 Sword 1d6 = 5 DMG 1d4 = 3 VS Shadow A Body 1d8 = 6

Crit Mind 1d20 + 1d6 = 10 Gamb 1d20 + 1d10 = 22 VS Shadow B Body 1d8 = 6

>>15340
Summer Rye joins into the fray as well, his pitchfork will hopefully protect him in this.

Rye Body 1d20 = 12 Farm 1d20 + 1d6 = 16 VS Shadow C Body 1d8 = 4

 No.15342

>>15341
Both Shadows B and C were destroyed and evaporated seemingly into thin air. Epic did some serious damage to his target but it did not do enough for him.

Shadow A HP 2/14
Shadow B HP 0/14
Shadow C HP 0/14

The remaining shadow attack the party with no mind or fear of death.

Shadow A Body 1d8 = 2 Strike 1d6 = 6 VS Epic Body 1d12 = 2

Shadow D Body 1d8 = 1 Strike 1d6 = 4 VS Crit Body 1d6 = 4

Shadow E Body 1d8 = 8 Strike 1d6 = 3 VS Rye Body 1d20 = 17

 No.15343

>>15341
Oh, well if thats fair then sure.

>>15342
>Epic attacked the remaining shadows.

 No.15344

>>15342
Summer Rye attacks Shadow E!

>>15341
(Was that meant for me?)

 No.15345

>>15342
Critical and Epic were struck but thankfully the damage was only minor. Even though these monsters are winning in the grand scheme of things, it seems that they only mirror the power of the average Equestrian citizen.

Crit HP 29/34
Epic HP 20/24

>>15343
>>15344
Shoot that black text was meant for Rye, my bad.

Epic Mount regains his composure and strikes once more like a proper knight of the Everfree.

Epic Body 1d12 = 10 Sword 1d6 + 1 = 4 DMG 1d4 = 3 VS Shadow A Body 1d8 = 4

Critical flew his cards from his deck and tries to hit another target with them.

Crit Mind 1d20 + 1d6 = 23 Gamb 1d20 + 1d10 = 20 DMG 1d2 = 2 VS Shadow D Body 1d8 = 2

Rye goes ahead and tries to finish off another shadow.

Rye Body 1d20 = 17 Farm 1d20 + 1d6 + 1 = 8 VS Shadow C 1d8 = 4

 No.15346

>>15345
Ah, thats more fair. Let Summer Rye have a leg up.

>The attack goes on, he feels good about this.

 No.15347

>>15345
The rest of the shadows are brutalized and destroyed. The guards breathe a sigh of relief as they were saved by the party.

Guard: "Thanks for that... I didn't think we were gonna survive that. The rest of the town though is still under siege but at least we now control the skydocks."

 No.15348

File: 1533577880090.png (555.33 KB, 930x941, 930:941, Epic Mount is a big pony b….png) ImgOps Google

>>15347
>To the guard.
Have this area secured and when you can, send ponies to help with others. If you can secure areas of canterlot piece by piece, then you can take back the city.

Where are the princesses, are they secure?

 No.15349

>>15345
How many talents can I level up again?

 No.15350

>>15349
Three per level. Right now you are at level 7 and you need to be at 9. A total of six upgrades, two upgrades for Traits, and Two upgrades to your cutie mark.

>>15348
Guard: "The princesses? Hopefully they are safe up in the castle. Once this place is secured we'll go into the streets to help the other guards. I hate to ask you this but can you go into the commons and help out a little around there?"

Crit: "I don't mind helping ponies Epic Mount but we gotta make sure we reach the Princesses."

 No.15351

>>15350
They're still at the castle!? Not good.

But yeah, we got to help secure the commons.

 No.15352

>>15350
Alright, I upgrade:

Mind to D10, Charm to D10; Farmin twice to D20+10; Cooking to D12, Persuasion twice to D10, Climbing twice to D12, Sword Play to D12

 No.15353

>>15351
Guard: "Best of luck to you then."

The party then rushes through the gates and finds the whole town in dissaray. Guards and knights fighting, Ponies fleeing and shadows coming out of the wood work. There the party can see a wagon carrying a family to safety and was being protected by... Claymore the knight! He was swinging his sword desperately but it looked like he and the family was gonna be overrun.

Claymore: "Damn you monsters! I'll send you all to Tartarus!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1P4Z7HimuU&t=432s

>>15352
That looks good, welcome to Level 9

 No.15354

>>15353
SIR CLAYMORE!
>Epic goes to help his former master.

 No.15355

>>15353
>>15354
Summer Rye rushes after Epic Mount to help the family and knight.

 No.15356

>>15354
>>15355
They get up to him and Claymore gave a shocked and grim look at them.

Claymore: "By all you're here. Thank Celestia."

The shadows closed in, this time there were much more of them. A total of 8 threatened the wagon and the party alike.

Combat Encounter
Shadow Pony A B C D E F G H
HP: 14/14
B: 8, M: 6, C: 6
Strike: 6

 No.15357

>>15356
>Epic held his sword aloft and
FOR EVER THREE!
>And begin to fight off the enemies.

 No.15358

>>15356
Summer Rye attacked the one closest, hoping to take him out quickly.

 No.15359

>>15357
Epic's conviction would bring him to victory hopefully as the shadows reached for him from all directions. Things were getting dire but if he holds fast then they should all make it to the Castle District.

Epic Mount Body 1d12 = 3 Sword 1d6 + 1 = 6 DMG 1d4 = 4 VS Shadow A Body 1d8 = 6

Critical kept fighting, his teeth gritted and his mind wondered what sort of choices he made to end up here. Despite the danger though, there's no other place he wants to be than here.

Crit Mind 1d20 + 1d6 = 21 Gamb 1d20 + 1d10 = 21 DMG 1d2 = 1 VS Shadow B Body 1d8 = 4

>>15358
Rye thrusts his pitchfork into the enemy crowd. He can feel his family rooting for him in the back of his mind. Here and now, he fights for Equestria and his farm.

Rye Body 1d20 = 14 Farm 1d20 + 1d10 + 1 = 15 VS Shadow C Body 1d8 = 1

Battered and bruised, Claymore swings his heavy sword at the enemies and lets it land into the stone with a heavy clanging noise.

ClayMore Body 1d20 = 11 Sword 1d20 + 1d8 = 21 VS Shadow D Body 1d8 = 3

 No.15360

>>15359
Three of the Shadows were killed but Epic was still stuck on his as it had survived his assault.

Shadow A HP 4/14
Shadows B C D HP 0/14

The remaining attack and claw at the party

Shadow A Body 1d8 = 2 Strike 1d6 = 4 VS Epic Body 1d12 = 4 Def 1d20 + 1d10 = 14

Shadow E Body 1d8 = 8 Strike 1d6 = 5 VS Crit Body 1d6 = 3

Shadow F Body 1d8 = 1 Strike 1d6 = 2 VS Rye Body 1d20 = 14

Shadow G Body 1d8 = 1 Strike 1d6 = 5 VS Claymore Body 1d20 = 3

Shadow H Body 1d8 = 1 Strike 1d6 = 3 VS Epic Body 1d20 = 7 Def 1d20 + 1d10 = 12

 No.15361

>>15360
>Epic continued to fight, putting his skill in [Survival] into it as he fought back.

When he got his cutie mark ability back and was ablw to defend his team mates. Can he use it to defend others?

 No.15362

>>15360
Summer Rye attacked Shadow G to help Sir Claymore.

 No.15363

>>15360
Only Critical and Claymore were hit and stuck at, the shadows tearing at them and threatening their very lives.

Critical HP 22/32
Claymore HP 25/30

>>15361
Yes since you have the knight wall ability you can defend everyone in the party for one round. Note that you can only use it 3 times a day so be sure that you actually need it when you use it.

Also you can't attack with survival :/

Epic Mount kept up his assault in a more rugged style.

Epic Body 1d12 = 11 Mart 1d20 + 1 = 21 VS Shadow A Body 1d8 = 2

Crit Mind 1d20 + 1d6 = 23 Gamb 1d20 + 1d10 = 27 DMG 1d2 = 2 VS Shadow E Body 1d8 = 2

>>15362
The attack hopefully lands

Rye Body 1d20 = 9 Farm 1d20 + 1d10 + 1 = 17 VS Shadow G Body 1d8 = 7

Claymore Body 1d20 = 2 SP 1d20 + 1d8 = 13 VS Shadow F Body 1d8 = 3

 No.15364

>>15363
Three more shadows down, three more killed. The only one managed to survive by some miracle and was able to attack.

Shadow A, E, G HP 0/14
Shadow F HP 1/14

Time for me to go.

 No.15365

>>15364
See you soon.

 No.15366

>>15364
HYAH! COME AT ME!
>Attacks thew shadow.

 No.15367

You kinow how in MLP:FiM, characters tend to break out in song, sometimes in turning moments of the story?

While I don't have anything in mind, what if it's one of those moments? A Hard Rock battle ballad of sorts?
Depends if you feel it's in character for them to sing together since they're friends in harmony with one another or something.
You don't have to use Vocaloo or actually record anything. I don't really have a suitable music-making program to put it all together if I do.

Just saying if you wanna do that sort of thing. But given text-based RPGs like this one doesn't have actual music it's fair if you don't want to bother.

 No.15368

>>15364
>>15366
>>15365
The last two shadows fight without fear or concern of their injuries or downed comrades. They are controlled by the will of Tirek and will not stop until destroyed.

Shadow F Body 1d8 = 3 Strike 1d6 = 3 VS Epic Body 1d12 = 2 Def 1d20 + 1d10 = 21

Shadow H Body 1d8 = 3 Strik 1d6 = 1 VS Crit Body 1d6 = 6

 No.15369

>>15368
>Epic keeps up the fight, determined to secure the area.

 No.15370

>>15368
>>15367
>>15366
>>15369
Both Epic and Critical were able to dodge the attacks and they struck back at the monsters as a result.

Epic Body 1d12 = 6 Sword 1d6 = 3 VS Shadow F Body 1d8 = 1

Critical Mind 1d20 + 1d6 = 12 Gamb 1d20 + 1d10 = 18 VS Shadow H Body 1d8 = 6

 No.15371

>>15369
>>15370
Both in unison they were able to destroy the shadows and the wagon and Claymore were now clear.

Claymore: "Epic Mount you are here! Thank you for the assisstance, I was trying to get this family to safety until those monsters befell us. Do you know of any secure locations I can take them?"

The Sky Docks had been saved by the party already.

 No.15372

>>15371
We've secured the skydocks. But if the Knights hall and barracks would be ideal to secure the citizens.

 No.15373

>>15372
Claymore: "It'll have to be the docks because the shadows still control the Noble's District and the Castle District is very well contested right now as far as I know."

Crit: "We better hurry before they can reach the Princess then."

Claymore: "I'd go with you but I need to look after the family here and get them to safety. Before I go though perhaps I can help by answering some questions that you may have."

 No.15374

>>15373
Ask the pirates if they can escort citizens from here.

Me and my group will press on.

 No.15375

>>15374
Claymore: "P-Pirates? ...I suppose the situation calls for it if they are willing to help. Celestia guide you Epic Mount and Critical Hit."

The two groups part ways and our heroes march on through the streets of the common's while the sounds of battle and displays of violence surrounded them. Thousands of shadow ponies had invaded and it took all of the Canterlot military forces to hold them back.

Eventually they make it to the Noble's District and headed onto the mainstreet where it would take them to the Castle Gates. Strangely enough it was quiet and nothing was here expect for the empty homes. They still bore the damages of battle here and there but it is as if everything left here to make war else where.

Up ahead as they continue they can see the Castle District Gates, closed shut.

 No.15376

>>15375
Were these gates close to keep them out?

 No.15377

>>15376
Crit: "Maybe?..."

???: "They were closed to keep you three out."

Out of the alley walked the three familiar ponies Heretic Hook, Deception, and Rally Cry. Hook looked happy to see the party but the other two looked pretty tense.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9zjHJqy9H4

Hook: "Looks like we couldn't stop you from finding that old wind bag Scorpan. What did you do with him anyways? Kill him?"

Heretic Hook laughs knowing how Epic felt towards Tirek.

Hook: "Or perhaps you were too weak and a gutless coward. I've seen how you been plowing through the shadows but it is here you are stopped."

 No.15378

>>15377
>Epic looked at the door, maybe he could use his strength and his sword to cut the lock off the door and open it.

 No.15379

>>15378
Hook can notice where Epic's eyes were looking at.

Hook: "Think you can escape? No we finish this here and now. You know I didn't think it would end like this when we first met in the Manehattan Park but fate is an interesting thing. DECEPTION, RALLY CRY! Kill this bastards!"

The three attack the party and were ready for combat.

Combat Encounter.
Heretic Hook
LVL: 9
HP:34/34
B:20 4 M:12 C:6
SH:20 8
Flail:20 8
Stun:20
Def:20

Rally Cry
LVL: 9
Armor:2
HP 20/20
B:12 M:8 C:20
SH:20 8
Mark:20 8
HT:20
Farm:20

Deception
LVL: 9
HP: 32/32
Armor: 1
B:8 M:20 4 C:8
Tele:20 6
Disg:20 8
Beam:20
Teleport:20

 No.15380

>>15379
>Epic had no qualms with "killing" shadow ponies because they were mere creations of Tirek, but he will becareful not to kill these three stooges even if they want to kill him.

Whoever you guys are, I have no time for this.
>Epic goes to take out Heretic.

 No.15381

File: 1533749253476.jpg (128.98 KB, 792x727, 792:727, mac31.jpg) ImgOps Exif Google

"Just in time."

 No.15382

>>15381
Summer Rye attacked Rally Cry.

 No.15383

>>15380
Epic tries to thwack Heretic Hook up the head.

Epic Body 1d12 = 12 Mart 1d20 + 1 = 17 VS Hook Body 1d20 + 1d4 = 19

Critical Mind 1d20 + 1d6 = 8 Gamb 1d20 + 1d10 = 19 VS Deception Body 1d8 = 4

>>15381
>>15382
Summer Rye attacks Rally Cry before they can take initiative.

Summer Rye Body 1d20 = 8 Farm 1d20 + 1d10 = 18 VS Rally Body 1d12 = 6

 No.15384

>>15383
Heretic Hook was able to dodge Epic's attack but Deception and Rally Cry were not able to dodge efficiently as they were hit by the various attacks.

Deception HP 14/32
Rally Cry HP 4/20

They quickly attack to retaliate.

Heretic Hook Body 1d20 + 1d4 = 10 Flail 1d20 + 1d8 = 21 VS Epic Body 1d12 = 10 Def 1d20 + 1d10 = 11

Deception Mind 1d20 = 20 Beam 1d20 = 6 VS Crit Body 1d6 = 5

Rally Cry Charm 1d20 = 7 Mark 1d20 + 1d8 = 7 VS Epic Mind 1d12 = 9

 No.15385

>>15384
"Do you need a health potion, Crit? That looked bad!"

Summer Rye attacked Rally Cry again, trying to take him out.

 No.15386

>>15384
>Epic continued wrestling with Heretic.

 No.15387

>>15384
Both Epic Mount and Critical Hit were hit pretty hard and they weren't gonna last for long without help.

Epic HP 1/24
Crit HP 3/32

Crit Mind 1d20 + 1d6 = 5 VS DC 29 1d2 = 2

Epic Mind 1d12 = 2 VS DC 23

>>15385
>>15386
Crit: "I-I'm fine... just hurt pretty bad."

Critical uses a health potion on himself.

Crit HP 32/32

Summer Rye Body 1d20 = 19 Farm 1d20 + 1d10 = 8 VS Rally Cry Body 1d12 = 11

Epic Body 1d12 = 7 Mart 1d20 + 1 = 8 VS Hook Body 1d20 = 17

 No.15388

>>15387
>Epic also took an available chance to down one of his potions.

 No.15389

>>15387
With the serious damages done to them, Critical became very chaotic and Epic Mount got really awkward and uncomfortable.

>>15388
Epic quickly swigs a potion.

Epic HP 24/24

The dangerous trio attack but without Rally Cry as he fell in combat due to Rye's pitchfork.

Heretic Hook Body 1d20 = 15 Flail 1d20 + 1d8 = 15 VS Rye Body 1d20 = 20

Deception Mind 1d20 = 6 Disguise 1d20 + 1d8 = 21 (Critical) VS

Epic Mind 1d12 = 10
Rye Mind 1d10 = 2

 No.15390

>>15389
>>15385
>>15388
Rye was able to use his pitchfork to smack away the bladed hook from slashing his body. Deception however cloaked himself to look like Critical Hit and both Rye and Epic had the chance to accidentally strike their friend if they attack Deception.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3pOmp-NbHQ

 No.15391

>>15390
>Epic however was concentrating on his fight with  Heretic than getting mixed up with Critical and Deception.

 No.15392

File: 1533750808565.png (949.4 KB, 1040x950, 104:95, mac56.png) ImgOps Google

>>15389
Summer Rye decided to attack Deception anyway, that guy needed to be taken out quickly.

 No.15393

>>15391
Epic Mount focuses on Heretic Hook who had been laughing at them on how they have yet to strike him once.

Hook: "Do you feel it Epic Mount?! It's all coming to an end! This is it, Tirek will rule and we will have power!"

As he spoke this Critical tried to catch him with his telekinesis magic

Crit Mind 1d20 + 1d6 = 4 Tele 1d20 = 1 VS Hook Body 1d20 + 1d4 = 15

Epic Mount Body 1d12 = 6 Mart 1d20 + 1 = 2 VS Hook Body 1d20 + 1d4 = 11 (Null if Crit Succeeds)

>>15392
Rye attacks but he was unsure of his target but still willing to take the risk.

Rye Body 1d20 = 17 Farm 1d20 + 1d10 = 24 VS Deception Body 1d8 = 2

1d2 = 1
1 Deception
2 Critical

 No.15394

>>15393
>Epic attacks.
He is only using you. He will consme your magic and soul.

 No.15395

>>15393
They were still unable to hit Hook but Rye caught the real Deception and his disguise quickly faltered as he was launched across the battlefield, smacking into a brick house and unable to move from the hole in the wall.

Hook can see both his brothers were down and out and he was visibly frustrated.

Hook: "Damn you then... if that's how you want to play then. ... I WON'T STOP UNTIL WE REACH OUR DREAM AND YOU ARE STANDING IN THE WAY!

Hook Body 1d20 = 20 Flail 1d20 + 1d8 = 18 VS Epic Body 1d12 = 6 Def 1d20 + 1d10 = 17

>>15394
Hook: "I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY, HE'S GONNA GIVE US EVERYTHING WE EVER WANTED! HE'S GONNA GIVE US STRENGTH!"

 No.15396

>>15395
>>15394
The flail lands down into Epic's chest, nearly going for his heart and lungs with such an attack. Still Epic Mount recuperates and makes his attack along with his friends.

Epic Body 1d12 = 6 Mart 1d20 + 1 = 18 VS Hook Body 1d20 + 1d4 = 11

Crit Mind 1d20 + 1d6 = 8 Gamb 1d20 + 1d10 = 13 VS Hook Body 1d20 + 1d4 = 23

 No.15397

File: 1533751572081.png (211.67 KB, 1600x1432, 200:179, mac52.png) ImgOps Google

>>15395
"Think straight for just one moment! When Tirek has taken power, what use will he still have for you? He cares for nopony but himself - he never had any kind of sympathy for ponies. What makes you think you're different? He will not share his power with anyone!"

>tries persuasion

 No.15398

>>15396
>>15395
An attack finally lands and Epic hurts Heretic Hook.

HH HP 16/34

>>15397
Hook ponders his thoughts but he seems to be a bit deranged at the moment.

Rye Charm 1d10 = 10 Pers 1d10 = 5 VS Hook Mind 1d12 = 1

 No.15399

>>15395
>Epic locked weapons with Hook.
He offered me strength once, he gave me the power to crush my enemies, turns out it was his enemies he had me crushed. If it wern't for Twilight and her friends I wouldn't of been free from his control.

>Quick flashback of during the events of The Return of Harmony, Epic search for the mane six during the time of chaos lead him to Discord who turned him evil and Tirek took him in to turn into a nightmare-version of himself. After Season 2, the girls found the cause of most of the trouble was by Epic Mount who they broke the spell over him and rescue.

Tirek takes what he wants for hismelf and destroys all those who gets in his way. Once you served his purpose, he will be rid of you like a used tissue.

>>15398
>Epic breaks the weapons lock together by landing a successful blow.

Tirek was the one who took me away from my family when I was a foal. He tormented me all my life and took advantage of me when I was at my most exposed. He takes what he wants, use what he wants, kills what he wants.

 No.15400

>>15398
>>15397
Everything goes still for a moment and the party can see that Hook is gritting his teeth as he tries to focus.

Heretic Hook: "Tirek... he's the only one who's looked out for us. My brothers... they're all I have in this world. We grew up together without our parents... heh our own parents didn't want us."

He looks up to the heroes.

Hook: "That's why I gotta do this. We promised we would get stronger together and to do that I have to kill you."

He doesn't seem convinced yet but Rye's words did some damage.

>>15399
The battle was now quiet and it seemed that Heretic Hook was teetering on the edge of the world.

Epic Mount Charm 1d12 = 9 Bant 1d6 = 3 VS Hook Mind 1d8 = 3

 No.15401

File: 1533752148202.jpg (8.25 KB, 155x190, 31:38, mac26.jpg) ImgOps Exif Google

>>15400
"He looked out for you because he saw your potential... a potential he could exploit. But once he has seized power, he will not share it with you our with your brothers. On the contrary, you will be the final obastcles he will take care of. Once you are no longer of use to him he will get rid of you so you cannot one day betray him."

 No.15402

>>15400
>>15399
Finally tears streamed down his face and he broke down onto the ground, grieving at himself, for his brothers, and the world that treated them so cruelly. Orphans raised together made a promise that one day they would take what they felt was deserved by force. In the end though through all their efforts they were tricked and brought the end of Equestria at the doorsteps of Celestia.

Hook: "THIS ISN'T WHAT WE WANTED! WHY DID THIS HAPPEN TO US, THIS ISN'T FAIR!

...

Why...? Why were we left alone?"

 No.15403

>>15400
>Epic ceased fire.
Where do you think we were before all this started? We went to see Tireks actual brother Scorpan.
Don't you know the stories? Scorpan wanted his brother to stop hurting other ponies, but his brother refused his please because he wanted to consume all the magic in Equestria. Scorpan told the royals and they imprisoned Tirek while Scorpan returned to him home alone.

Why else would Tirek wanted to prevent us from meeting with Scorpan? Because Scorpan knows his undoing. He doesn't care for him, heck he gave his medalion away just to take the trust of Discord only for him to consume Discords magic.

Friendship and honour means nothing to Tirek.

If you're not going to accept my help in saving yourself, then accept my help in saving your brothers. He will turn on them justa s he will turn on you.

 No.15404

File: 1533752317188.jpg (71.15 KB, 820x803, 820:803, mac27.jpg) ImgOps Exif Google

>>15402
"You are not truly alone... as long as you have each other. Take care of your brothers, Hook. They need you now."

 No.15405

>>15402
Life has been cruel to the both of us. I was stolen from my family and a family was stolen from you.

But you're not alone, you have those you call brothers, they're your family.

 No.15406

>>15403
>>15404
>>15405
Everything and anything was too much for Hook right now but it looked like he heard them say the taking care of his family. Despite not having parents, Heretic Hook, Deception, and Rally Cry belonged to a family bound not by blood but a comradeship of early suffering and later perseverance.

Stil Heretic Hook did not move and was silent.

Crit: "I don't think we can help them further. We have to go now... the way is clear."

 No.15407

(Sorry, I gotta stop there for today.)

 No.15408

File: 1533752892279.png (63.31 KB, 500x500, 1:1, Epic Mount is sad.png) ImgOps Google

>>15406
>Epic put his sword away and gives some last words to Hook.
It is a pain that never leaves you. But that doesn't mean you're alone.
>Offers a hoof to help him up.
Help your brothers There is a boat waiting at the skydock. I'd appreciate it if you can help any other ponies you find along the way but your brothers need you and I think you need them.

 No.15409

>>15407
Yeah time for me to go now too.

 No.15410

>>15407
>>15409
See you guys later.

 No.15411

>>15408
The stallion still remains silent and unresponsive. It looks like it will take him some time to recover after this battle both physically and emotionally.

Crit: "Come on Epic we gotta go."

Ugh I don't know why I woke up so late.

 No.15412

File: 1533835474824.gif (2.01 MB, 750x422, 375:211, mac48.gif) ImgOps Google

>>15411
Summer Rye continued to head towards the palace.

 No.15413

>>15411
>Epic concerned for Hook, gave him a nod and rejoined his team.

Let's get through this barricade and get to the princesses.

 No.15414

>>15412
>>15413
The party tiredly makes their way past the gates and have now entered the Castle District. There they can see the whole place wrecked and destroyed. There were pot holes in the cobble street, buildings charred and nearly destroyed. A lot of guard ponies had fallen unconscious on the ground from fighting and there were a few spare shadows craling about after being mortally wounded.

The castle though looked to be damaged but not the worst here. At least for them the path will be clear for them to enter and find the Princesses.

 No.15415

File: 1533836123865.jpg (34.83 KB, 1280x720, 16:9, mac18.jpg) ImgOps Exif Google

>>15414
"This is it, are you guys read to do this?"

 No.15416

File: 1533836152362.png (555.33 KB, 930x941, 930:941, Epic Mount is a big pony b….png) ImgOps Google

>>15414
>Epic figured the ideal place to contain Trek would be Umberfoal as he did not have a crucible for the prison arcast he's been carrying around all this time, unless he will attempt the ritual without one. Eitherway he is pressed for choice on whenever he should kill or imprison Tirek or not.
>But for now the safety of the princesses and their friends are his concern.

 No.15417

>>15415
>>15416
Crit: "For now we need to stop Tirek's invasion on Canterlot and then we can lure him away. Finding Celestia is our best bet to do so."

They head on into the castle and were already met with the few remaining royal guard tending to the wounded in the main lobby. They looked scared, broken, and dead inside. One of them picks herself up and walks over to the party to address them.

Guard Pony: "Y-you're that Epic Mount, Summer Rye, and Critical Hit group... Thank Celestia you're here... we could really use the help. Celestia, Luna, and the Mane 6 are held upstairs and we are unsure how long we can hold out if another wave hits us."

 No.15418

>>15417
Why haven't the royals been evacuated when Tirek showed up? Surely he would of hit this place first knowing where they are.

 No.15419

File: 1533836719178.png (949.4 KB, 1040x950, 104:95, mac56.png) ImgOps Google

>>15418
"The princesses would never flee and leave their  ponies to their fates! Off we go!"

 No.15420

>>15419
>To Summer
But they won't be of any help to anypony harmed.
Let's go save them.

 No.15421

BRB I gotta get food for family.

 No.15422

>>15418
>>15418
>>15419
>>15420
Guard Pony: "When we were attacked the entire city was surrounded before we could act and we had to reinforce the Castle District but we eventually got pushed into here. After that we are just trying to last here as much as we can..."

The party rises up the stairs and enter the Princesses's chambers where they found both of the royalty and the rest of the Mane 6 here.

Celestia: "Epic Mount you are back!"

Luna: "Unfortunately it would seem that Tirek acted before we could and now he is at our door step."

 No.15423

File: 1533837280278.png (284.07 KB, 497x795, 497:795, mac14.png) ImgOps Google

>>15422
"At your service, your Highnesses... where is Tirek?"

 No.15424

>>15423
Twilight: "He hasn't shown up yet..."

Celestia: "But it has been a while since the last attack so we should be expecting him soon."

The room goes silent as they ponder how much time they have before they must face Tirek.

Crit: "Like the Royal Guard we better take the opportunity to rest up and restore what damages we incurred from that last fight we had."

Celestia: "I can prepare some beds for you if you wish."

 No.15425

File: 1533837687459.png (949.4 KB, 1040x950, 104:95, mac56.png) ImgOps Google

>>15424
"I am unharmed, I will stand guard while my friends rest if need be."

 No.15426

>>15425
Just checked and everyone is at Max HP.

Before though they have a chance they can hear the earth shake as a large and booming voice shocks their ears from the sky.

???: "Princesses of Equestria I demand to see you, I demand your power!"

The party could see something was happening outside and they should hurry on out.

 No.15427

File: 1533838177196.jpg (44.76 KB, 555x529, 555:529, mac22.jpg) ImgOps Exif Google

>>15426
Summer Rye put on his invisibility cloak and tried slipping out behind the others unseen only to come to a holt closeby, making the cloak's magic activate.

 No.15428

>>15427
Not sure if I should wait for Epic or call it a day.

 No.15429

>>15428
(There's a football game I'd like to watch soon so we could stop for the day.)

 No.15430

>>15429
Okay Tirek confrontation tomorrow.

 No.15431

Sorry for vanishing. 20:00 is around my dinner time.

 No.15432

File: 1533921167886.png (806.84 KB, 910x879, 910:879, Tirek_by_Audrarius.png) ImgOps Google

>>15427
>>15428
>>15430
>>15431
They all head on out and they can look up into the sky and they see what looked to be a chariot made of dark storm clouds where a much larger and more stronger looking Tirek. He looked down at the city of Canterlot, disgusted at the sight of the ponies but knowing that they had the power he desired.

There he would reach his hand up into the air and open his palm as it to hold something.

 No.15433

>>15432
>Epic looked up, in awe, fear and revenge. Is that what he think it is that he is holding?

 No.15434

File: 1533921525018.png (210.94 KB, 416x375, 416:375, mac40.png) ImgOps Google

Summer Rye stood silently, watching the scene.

"What is that he's holding?"

 No.15435

>>15433
>>15434
Celestia and Luna would go outside but unlike the party they would go up onto their balcony instead of the street. There Celestia addressed Tirek.

Celestia: "By what right do you have to invade our lands Tirek? We once welcomed you and your brother but instead of kindness you have always had a contempt for us."

Tirek: "I've not interest in speaking with the likes of you. Give up your powers or I shall take them from you."

As he finished his line he throws down his arm and suddenly above his head a red dot appeared. Tirek would then fall back into his cloud cover and the red dot would grow bigger and bigger by the second.

It wouldn't take long for the party to realize that Tirek held nothing but instead had summon a meteor that would crash land in about a minute.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvPjJdqbSc8&t=274s

 No.15436

I thought it was the "Element of Darkness", a page from my Ponytale book which mirrors the Rainbow of Darkness from the original G1 movie.

TIREK! YOU COWARD! LEAVE THEM ALONE! LEAVE THEM ALL ALONE!

 No.15437

File: 1533921919402.png (949.54 KB, 1280x720, 16:9, mac57.png) ImgOps Google

Summer Rye groaned "How... how can we stop a meteor?"

 No.15438

>>15437
I-I have a plan.

Luna.. the Moon, you can control the moon right?

I-It's gravity, it has a gravity that can.. ha Can redirect the meteor right?

>Epic felt he was pulling straws here. What does he know of the Moon and it's gravity, or if any of this will work? He's desperate.

 No.15439

>>15436
Celestia had looked utterly shocked at this, Tirek had planned on destroying the city to get to her and her sister. It was already too close for her to stop despite this she tried to with her magic but to no avail. Canterlot would be destroyed and the party's end was likely here.

>>15437
Soon enough though they can hear voices in their heads go off in unison as their cutie marks began to glow.

>In the mind of Summer Rye, Epic Mount, and Critical Hit.

???: "You can stop it..."

???: "Together if you hold fast."

???: "This is not your end."

???: "Put your strength and bind it to a single purpose..."

???: "And push the meteor back."

It was headed for them, the giant space rock. Will they have the faith and strength to pull this off?

 No.15440

File: 1533922303624.png (555.33 KB, 930x941, 930:941, Epic Mount is a big pony b….png) ImgOps Google

>>15439
>Epic could hear the voice and remember his ability. (Which I forgot the name of and full function) the ability to defend and take damage on behalf of his friends.

>He will use that ability on all of Canterlot.

 No.15441

File: 1533922318508.png (454.92 KB, 1280x720, 16:9, mac17.png) ImgOps Google

>>15439
Summer Rye closed his eyes and began to focus, searching for a feeling of hope and purpose deep down within him... he had to stop the meteor, no matter what. Together with his friends he had spent so many months with. Together they might be able to thwart this horrible attack.

 No.15442

>>15440
>>15441
Together they all get up onto their hind legs and hold their hooves up into the air and got ready to catch it, each using their best ability to stop this bringer of destruction. They, the party, was the last hope to stop the destruction of Canterlot and save the Princesses.

In the end though, will they succeed?

Meteor Crash DC 65

Summer Rye Body 1d20 = 15

Epic Mount Body 1d12 = 7 Def 1d20 + 1d10 = 15

Critical Mind 1d20 + 1d6 = 18 Tele 1d20 = 9

They get another round to stop it.

 No.15443

File: 1533922801491.png (284.07 KB, 497x795, 497:795, mac14.png) ImgOps Google

>>15442
"We can do it... together!"

 No.15444

>>15442
>>15443
Current Power: 48 VS DC 65

They can feel it was not enough as they started to hold against the burning fires of the meteor. Their limbs ached and shaked as they got ready to take the full impact. Tears welled up in their eyes, some of them even screamed but who did what was uncertain anymore.

Summer Rye Body 1d20 = 18

Epic Body 1d12 = 5 Def 1d20 + 1d10 = 14

Critical Mind 1d20 + 1d6 = 7 Tele 1d20 = 17

This was it

...

 No.15445

>>15444
Total Power: 97 VS DC 65

Everything goes still and as they open their eyes they can see that they were holding up the meteor and have prevented it from destroying the city and most likely all of Equestria. And now they pushed it back and it would go back into the sky and away from this place forever.

After exerting so much energy they can feel like they have given it all, even their souls. Darkness clouded their vision and they collapsed together.

...

And they awaken to this astral plane and stood before them were their progenitors.

Wheatfield

Sir Squire

and Even Trot.

 No.15446

>>15445
Summer Rye gazed at his ancestor... "What happened? Am I dead?"

 No.15447

>>15442
>>15443
>>15444
There is nothing the three of us can't achieve together!
Victory is ours for the taking!

>>15445
S-Sir Squire?

Mum needs me to do some shopping. I won't take long.

 No.15448

>>15446
>>15447
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSvibxt5yiI

Wheatfield: "No but what happened was that you gave your everything to stop that meteor and have fallen to a sleep."

Sir Squire: "We are here to tell you that you are nearly at the end of your adventure and soon you will have to fight Tirek in his full power."

Even Trot: "I am sad to tell you though that even though you did save Canterlot but you could not stop Tirek from stealing the cutie marks of Luna, Celestia, and the Mane 6."

Sir Squire: "You used up almost your entire cutie marks to stop that meteor and if left uncheck you would not only die but cease to exist. We have stabilized you though and are soon to bring you back to Equestria."

Wheatfield: "But before that do you understand what you will do to stop Tirek?"

 No.15449

File: 1533923814085.png (211.67 KB, 1600x1432, 200:179, mac52.png) ImgOps Google

>>15448
"I guess we were lucky that Tirek probably thought we were goners..."

He looked at his friends.

"Can we combine our strength to face him? Like we did when we stopped the meteor?"

 No.15450

>>15449
Wheatfield: "In a sense you will but in the end it will be up to you to decide."

Even Trot: "Fate is not something set in stone and requires us to act on it."

Crit: "We'll be fighting him in Umberfoal right?"

Sir Squire: "He will be making his march to take the last cutie marks by heading over to the south east. His final target is Umberfoal since it had been revealed."

 No.15451

Sorry about that, I'm back now.

>>15448
>Sir Squire: "We are here to tell you that you are nearly at the end of your adventure and soon you will have to fight Tirek in his full power."
Thats what I've beenpreparing for all this time.

>>15450
>Sir Squire: "He will be making his march to take the last cutie marks by heading over to the south east. His final target is Umberfoal since it had been revealed."
Umberfoal? I can contain him there. And once I have him contained I will put him somewhere where nopony, beast, god or whoever may find him again.

 No.15452

File: 1533924875799.png (490.74 KB, 732x673, 732:673, mac30.png) ImgOps Google

>>15451
"Well, I guess we have a plan then."

 No.15453

>>15452
Yes, but we will have to act fast.

 No.15454

>>15451
>>15452
>>15453
Sir Squire: "Then we shall send you back."

The ethereal world around them vanished and they soon awakened back in the real world. The battle for Canterlot had long ended and everything was still and quiet. The Castle looked even more damaged and the thoughts of their friends and the Princess sparked their concern.

Were they okay?

Time for me to go.

 No.15455

>>15454
W-what happened? Did we fend him off?

 No.15456

>>15454
(See you!)

 No.15457

[spoiler]On the off-chance you guys show up while I'm away, I'm gonna see the Incredibles 2 at 16:40. Which is about an hour from this post.[/spoiler

Nevermind, I missed the movie.

 No.15458

>>15455
Critical: "It would seem that we were able to stop the meteor but we were not able to stop him from touching down after we passed out."

Epic Mount then wondered if Fluttershy was okay.

 No.15459

>>15458
>Epic quickly goes to check on the Princessess, he pressumed that all their friends will be there also.

 No.15460

>>15459
Heading inside they can see all of the guards were knocked out and missing their cutie marks. Going back upstairs they re-enter the princesses's chambers and find they had suffered the same fate and were down and out. There Twilight had some degree of consciousness and looked up at Epic Mount.

Twilght: "E-Epic Mount?..."

Critical: "Holy crap."

 No.15461

>>15460
Twilight!

Manure!
>Goes over to her.
Twilight are you alright?
>Looks around.
Where are the others?

 No.15462

>>15461
Looking around the rest of the Mane 6 along with Celestia and Luna were scattered about in the center of the room, pale and pallid with blank flanks to bare.

Fluttershy specifically  had managed to crawl into a corner it seems just before Tirek took her mark for his power.

Crit: "I'll tend to Twilight and the Princesses, you go and check on Fluttershy."

 No.15463

>>15462
>>15461
I gotta go pick up food. BRB

 No.15464

File: 1534007155639.png (63.31 KB, 500x500, 1:1, Epic Mount is sad.png) ImgOps Google

>>15462
>Epic goes over to the corner and sat down.
Fluttershy, you alright? I'm here for you.

 No.15465

>>15463
>>15464
Back

She slowly opens her eyes but her body feels even more frail than usual and she is unable to get up. Fluttershy looks up at Epic and her tired mets his. At that moment... she was so little and weak.

Fluttershy: "Epic? ...I'm okay ...Tirek, he took our cutie marks. Epic... I'm so tired."

 No.15466

>>15465
>Epic helps her up.
I'm sorry. I should of dome more to protect you. To protect you all.

 No.15467

>>15466
Twilight: "You did everything you could and you saved countless lives by stopping that meteor."

Celestia: "Despite our efforts though Tirek has nearly taken all of the power in Equestria and he will reach absolution to the point where none can stand against him. Given our state, Luna and I can do nothing against him."

Critical: "But Me Epic and Rye still have our power and we are much stronger than the average pony. Our cutie marks radiate with energy and power, together perhaps we can be strong enough to stop him."

Luna: "And it shall be so, you three shall carry the last hope of Equestria on your backs and face Tirek in a final conflict."

 No.15468

>>15467
If I may ask, what exactly did we do? We sort of blacked out there.

 No.15469

>>15468
Fluttershy: "You and Rye... you held you hooves up while Critical used his magic and you all caught the meteor and threw it back into the sky. After that you collapsed and Tirek came down from his chariot."

Twilight: "I think he wanted to destroy most of the city to leave Celestia and Lune defenseless but seeing that his plan failed he went ahead anyways. We tried to fight back... but we were quickly overpowered by him."

Crit: "So he tried to soften our defenses but then went with a pinpoint accurate attack. Fuck it were gonna get back at him one way or the other."

 No.15470

>>15469
I- We dunked away a meteor? That must be the most badass thing we've done so far.

 No.15471

>>15470
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9LPj2MukZI&t=242s
>Skip to 2:00

Crit: "It won't be the last thing though. But what do we do next?"

Celestia: "Well Tirek is headed to the south east and reach Umberfoal while on the way taking up the last remaining cutie marks in the land. If you are gonna put him in that Prison Arcast you are carrying then you will need to go to the Umberfoal and wait for him there."

Crit: "So then it is decided and there is no going back, that will be the final last stand for us all and Equestria."

The stage was set and now the party had to make one last trip back into the Badlands and make it on over to the Umberfoal. This will decide the ultimate fate of Equestria to either return to its bright and vibrant life or be a dead wasteland and Tirek moving off to take other countries and lands with his power.

As far as I see it, right now there are a total of 3 ending you can get in this RP. Good, Bittersweet, and Bad.

 No.15472

>>15471
If trapping him in the Arcast is the "good" ending, I'll go with that. Epic could kill Tirek but know he will eventually be ressurected will always haunt him.

How are we going to get to Umberfoal before him? That Chariot probably got him half way there by now.

 No.15473

>>15472
Oh I'm keeping the endings secret but if you try and think them out then you can probably figure out what to do for a good ending.

[Chaotic]
Crit: "A bit demented for me to say but with him gathering up the last cutie marks from the towns, he'll likely be slow moving and we can out pace him."

The rooms goes silent disgusted by his thoughts but at the same time unable to deny him.

Celestia: "We can try and get a train or balloon ready for you."

 No.15474

>>15473
Hm... train may not be a direct route but it'll be safest.
A Balloon would be more direct but we will be rather exposed
We could ask the pirates to take us but they're probably helping with evacuees and recently blanked.

I'm not entirely sure the best course of action. What do you guys think?

 No.15475

>>15474
Crit: "A train will be a touch more comfortable than being couped up in a hot air balloon... and warmer. Not sure how the Pegasi deal with the frigid temperatures up there like they do."

Besides I like trains. Also time for me to go.

 No.15476

>>15475
Alright. Train it is.

See you later.

 No.15477

>>15476
Celestia: "I will be sure to get something together for you but for now we will be going through the town to make sure everypony here is okay."

And so the heroes would soon wade through the ruined streets of Canterlot, going house to house to get any survivors out and bringing them to the Sky Docks for safety. Many of them hadn't lost their cutie marks since Tirek was mostly after the Princesses and Twilight and her friends. Though the citizenry were mostly spared, a lot of them were injured and distressed by the shadows, their peace of mind struck as they knew Tirek was here and they lost their royalty.

It was a depressing sight to see as the party tended to the Canterlot ponies, commoners and nobility alike. Disaster of this scale was not common place like the small problem that was solved every week or so.  Still the heroes do everything they can to help them and from here on out they will have to go up to the train station.

 No.15478

>>15477
>Epic felt bad for the ponies who were victims to Tirek's wake of destruction. All the more determination to stop Tirek once and for all.

 No.15479

>>15478
They head up to the Station and a small congregation of ponies follow them all. By now Celestia had gotten a train ready and it was set to leave towards the Badlands. The Conductor weclomed them aboard the single car ride and they looked back at the Crowd and can see all of their friends in it as well.

Pony: "Good luck to you..."

Celestia: "We know that you will be able to do great things."

AppleJack: "This Tirek fella can't throw down like you three."

Twilight: "And we are all counting on you."

Rarity: "Darling I think you will all do fine."

Rainbow Dash: "And you got nothing to worry about because you guys are so awesome!"

Pinkie Pie: "And when you get back we'll have a great big party!"

Fluttershy: "But it is dangerous... Epic be careful."

 No.15480

>>15479
>To Everypony.
Everypony, you have my promise that me and my friends will destroy Tirek and bring back Harmony to Equestria.
FOR EVERFREE! FOR EQUESTRIA!

>To Fluttershy
I will becareful. And Fluttershy I- .um... you stay safe. Stay with Celestia and Twilight. Your friends will keep you safe.

 No.15481

>>15480
And with that the train spat out steam and screamed a loud whistle as it departed, carrying Equestria's last hope with it. Will Tirek finally fall or perhaps this is the last light flickering away? That will be up to the Heroes and Tirek to decide once they make battle.

Ka-chunk Ka-chunk Ka-chunk

The train carries on, through the night, the morning and so on. Every so often they would stop at a town to refuel such as Appleloosa and the party can see the horrific images of the ponies destroyed by Tirek, left behind like only husks, soon though they will notice less of it as they outpace Tirek himself.

Eventually they reach Dodge City to see it mostly untouched except for the sizeable markless population here as it was for all the towns in the country. Here they would have an opportunity to go to the market and buy supplies before setting out once more into the badlands themselves.

Reflecting upon what all had happened back in Canterlot and the promise for a brighter future, the party felt that they were much more experienced and gained a new level.

>Party reached level 10
Head onto your character sheet and we'll make the changes.

 No.15482

>>15481
Oh here we go again.
We should convince the ponies of Dodge to evacuate to Umberfoal.

 No.15483

File: 1534094973491.png (1.53 MB, 1041x916, 1041:916, Critical the Waster.png) ImgOps Google

>>15482
Crit: "Evacuate to where? There's hardly a safe place left in Equestria. Still though if that is what you want to do then the best bet will be to go to the mayor's office."

The building was quite noticeable, the mayor's office. It was the biggest one and had a sherrif's star on it.

 No.15484

>>15482
>Oh Umberfoal, my bad.

 No.15485

>>15483
>>15484
To Umberfoal. If we can defeat Tirek before or after Tirek sucks the magic out of these ponies, I'd rather "before" as many ponies as we cvan.

 No.15486

>>15485
Crit: "Alright then. The best bet then would still to go to the Mayor's office. Other than that we should look around the market area of this town to see what we can find."

 No.15487

>>15486
Let's go and negotiate to the Mayor, and if that don't work, we'll try and town-cry to get the ponies to evacuate.

 No.15488

>>15487
The party heads on into the mayor's office which was pretty hectic already as news about Tirek spread quickly. There they can see the bearded mayor going through his papers in a frantic pace while his assistant was trying to help him.

Assistant: "I'm sorry, we're not taking visitors at the...

Mayor Saddle Right: "Wait a minute, that's Epic and his friends. My boys what are you doing here?"

 No.15489

>>15488
>Epic goes blunt and straight to the point.
Tirek is on his way here. You need to evacuate Dodge now!
Umberfoal will keep yuour ponies safe.

 No.15490

>>15489
Saddle Right: "I know he's coming but you say that Umberfoal will take us? I dunno crossing into the Badlands will take a lot of wagons and will be dangerous at the same time.

...

Still though if you think that is what is best then I will get the town ready for mass departure."

 No.15491

>>15490
Tirek will consume all magic in Dodge leasving your ponies weakened and magicless.
However they will be physically unharmed. Tirek is withholding his apocalypse until later.

However Tirek will take the magic by force and terror. IUf you want to prevent that for your ponies, me, Critical- We thehe Ever Three will lead the Dodge Caravan to Umberfoal.

Tirek himself is also going to Umberfoal, but he';ll have to get through us first before anypony else.

 No.15492

>>15491
Saddle Right: "Then it is decided. I will get the town ready, come see us at the edge of Dodge and we will get going after you've done all that you need here."

The mayor leaves the office and the party is now back in Town Square. There was the market area they could check out or if they felt ready they can lead the caravan now.

 No.15493

>>15492
I just want to buy the one bottle of Hyper Potion. I feel better with at least 3 potions at hand. And best tell everypony to get ready for the caravan. Bring essentials, help the elderly and disabled, that such.

 No.15494

>>15493
They head on over to one of the remaining stores still open and Epic buys his thing.

Epic Bits 268

Critical buys a single Hyper Potion as well and puts away with the rest that he owns.

2
Crit Bits 265

Crit: "There... I am ready and content with what will happen in the future."

 No.15495

>>15494
Hm.. what else do you have? Anything for swordsponies?

 No.15496

>>15495
Store Owner: "Not much but your regular stock of swords mind you. I do have this though..."

Fencing Vambrace: (Upgrades Sword Skill) 200 Bits
Sport fencers will often wear this to protect their hooves from the blade of their opponents in the Equestria Games. This particular piece though is only an imitation sold to the fans though.

 No.15497

>>15496
I'll trade you my Bracers of Balance for it.

 No.15498

>>15497
Store Owner: "Hm... I'll make the trade but it will still cost you at least 100 bits. Is that okay?"

 No.15499

>>15498
Alright, thats cool. But if I find that on eBay with my name on it I'll expect compensation.

 No.15500

>>15499
They do the trade and Epic puts on the vambrace onto his right hoof, readying it for its usage in combat.

Epic Bits 168

Crit: "Well then I'm ready to go when you are Epic Mount. The trip will be long but at least the ponies will be safe from Tirek."

 No.15501

>>15500
Yes, I am ready. Tirek will mee tthe light of my sword before he lays a paw on these ponies.

>To the shop pony.
Tirek will be coming to Dodge. Unless you have any magical equipment or artifacts to secure, take only the essentials.

 No.15502

>>15501
Store Owner: "Yeah it looks like I'll have to be closed up for a while but not to worry, when this is all over I will surely have discounted prices."

The partty then leaves the store and they can see everyone had gathered around at the edge of town with numerous wagons both large and small to form a caravan to take the ponies to Umberfoal. Hopefully they will be safe there.

Time for me to go.

 No.15503

>>15502
Maybe you'll make good trade with the umber ponies.

>To the ponies of Dodge.
Everypony, I know you're afraid, but we're taking you someplace safe.Someplace underground, secured and protected. But it won't be forever. Until we defeat Tirek you can all return to your homes and Equestria will be safe.

I'm hoping we can finish up by weeks end, if not thats fine.

See you later.

 No.15504

>>15503
They all look at him and they all silently agree with him in this attempt and they all get ready. The caravan heads on to the south to enter the Badlands, it was hot and the desert like land was oppressive to the ponies. Thankfully though there wasn't any sort of sand storms to blast them but there was absolutely no sort of cover from the sun.

The ponies didn't like how they had to do this but they understand that they had to if they wanted to at least have a chance to escape Tirek's wrath. Necessary but unwanted.

The caravan would pass through both of the old and abandoned dig sites and were soon on their way to the cave where the Umberfoal would be.

 No.15505

File: 1534264213353.png (210.94 KB, 416x375, 416:375, mac40.png) ImgOps Google

>>15504
Summer Rye walked quietly except for a rumble or two of his stomach, reminded him of how hungry he was.

 No.15506

>>15505
We'll be there soon.

>>15504
IS everypony alright?
>Epic made sure to check on as many ponies in the caravans to make sure the ponies who were struggling were keeping up and alright.

 No.15507

>>15505
>>15506
They seems to be relatively okay but they are quiet.

Crit: "They'll be alright in the end... I can feel like they will."

They continue their way and they finally reach the cave to where the Umberfoal was hidden away from the rest of the world. The opening wasn't wide enough to fit the wagons so they would have to carry their stuff in on hoof. As for the cave though everything felt them same as it was when they left.

Critical: "We better go ahead of the crowd and let Even Light let them know we are coming. She should already know about the whole Tirek plan but we gotta let her know it is time."

 No.15508

>>15507
Agree. But also one of us will have to guide the ponies through given the uneven and rocky footing.

 No.15509

File: 1534265072389.png (211.67 KB, 1600x1432, 200:179, mac52.png) ImgOps Google

>>15508
"I'm sure Even Light will help us the best of her abilities. Maybe the spiders too."

 No.15510

>>15509
Um... let's just ask for Evan Lights help and not have any of Dodge disturb the spiders.

 No.15511

File: 1534265316994.jpg (80.9 KB, 900x600, 3:2, 57886f51bdc6b86d0745daaa66….jpg) ImgOps Exif Google

>>15508
>>15509
Crit: "I'll stay with the ponies then and make sure they can enter the Umberfoal safely. You guys run up ahead and make sure everything is prepared for the Dodge City Citizen's arrival."

Critical returns back to the ponies and starts to help some of them offload the carriages and wagons. This left Epic Mount and Summer Ry to be freed up to head on deeper into the cave complex.

 No.15512

>>15511
Alright Rye, let's go see Evan Light.

 No.15513

File: 1534265442867.png (147.26 KB, 1024x1233, 1024:1233, mac50.png) ImgOps Google

>>15512
"Heh, don't worry, they won't bite you."

Summer Rye turned back once more. "See you later, Crit."

 No.15514

File: 1534265848919.jpg (10.18 KB, 236x281, 236:281, 83037e2b6540b550040c2afd54….jpg) ImgOps Exif Google

>>15512
>>15513
You know it's Even and not Evan right?

The two then go ahead deeper into the cave and strolled the familiar paths they once took many moons ago. The rocky passages did not do much to hold them back as they were already well acquainted with the structure and soon enough got to Moonbeams old room that held the door to Umberfoal. Memories would soon flood their mind...

>As a memory
Moonbeam: "You can't take away my dolls, they are my only friends!"

It was a while ago but they remember how the unicorn Moonbeam was abducting ponies and with the magic of the Umberfoal seal, turned them into statues and played with them like toys. The doll house was still there but thankfully there were now tiny pony statues inhabiting the little villa to speak of.

The door to the Umberfoal was still there, opened and dull without its magic seal. They can be now thankful for the dull sight as it meant the ponies behind them won't have much trouble getting in.

 No.15515

>>15514
A spelling error. Wish Ponyville.us comes with a spellchecker.

Reminds me of our first adventure after being pretty much resurrected.

 No.15516

File: 1534266009299.png (342.43 KB, 499x701, 499:701, mac39.png) ImgOps Google

>>15514
Summer Rye took off his helmet for a moment to carefully scan the area.

 No.15517

>>15515
>>15516
It should in the form of red underlines. Are you posting on a phone?

They scan the area reminiscing the past and they can see the broken pony golem parts scattered across the floor here and there. Other than that the room was quiet and empty and if it wasn't for the door and their knowledge of the Umberfoal they would think that nopony lives down here anymore.

The passages beyond the door though beckons the party to move onwards as Epic and Rye could feel that their time was running out.

 No.15518

>>15517
Summer Rye put his helmet back on and continued onward.

 No.15519

>>15517
No, on my computer.

>>15516
Looks like they cleaned up around here. Let's move forward.

 No.15520

File: 1534267253295.jpg (74.58 KB, 640x479, 640:479, The_City_of_Umberfoal.jpg) ImgOps Exif Google

>>15518
>>15519
After some more walking they eventually make it to the cavern where the city on the spire stood on the starry like darness, Umberfoal. The party goes down the materialized bridge made of magic and they go down and reach the city streets very quickly.

There with some ponies they are met by the city's leader Even Light.

Even Light: "Epic Mount and Summer Rye, it is good to see you here again. Where is Critical though, shouldn't he be with you... and your eye and your leg. You've both been scarred badly."

I can't find my Even Light pic at the moment.

 No.15521

>>15520
Huh? Oh yeah, thats not why we're here. Unless you have some sort of magic or potion can regenerate limbs.

Listens, Critical Hit is leading a whole caravans of ponies down to Umberfoal, they need sanctuary.

Tirek is also coming here to Umberfoal, the last stronghold of Equestrian magic.

We plan to draw him somewhere and trap him into this arcast you gave me.
>Shows her the Arcast.
Is that at all possible?

 No.15522

File: 1534267478006.png (949.54 KB, 1280x720, 16:9, mac57.png) ImgOps Google

>>15520
"Hello Even Light, it is good to see you. Are you well?"

He sighs. "We've had quite a few adventures behind us and we're in quite a pickle now. Critical will be with us shortly - he's bringing some guests, too. Friends."

 No.15523

>>15522
Even Light: "Ah yes I am fine as well as Lady Alethea."

>>15521
>>15522
Even Light: "Unfortunately I do not have a potion to restore what has been lost I'm afraid. But you are saying Critical will be here with ponies who escaped Tirek? I will house them for now as it is for emergencies of course."

She looks around a bit worried since the last battle of Equestria will be in her home.

Even Light: "As for your arcast we do have our Crucible that you can use in our library at the base of our city. You remember? It where you fought Insidiria to save to town. Form there you can trap Tirek."

 No.15524

>>15523
The Library? Isn't that far from the entrance? If Tirek is coming through the entrance we'd rather stop him before he reach the city.

Unless.
>Looks up at the cave ceiling.
He makes his own entrance.

 No.15525

>>15523
"Do you remember how the Crucible worked, Epic?"

 No.15526

>>15525
Not really, But I have "Borrowed" the Focusing Rod which I hope will help with the trapping.

 No.15527

>>15524
>>15525
>>15526
Even Light: "Well we can't move the Crucible from where it is so it will be up to you to lead him down there to start to encapture him. You must be careful though to not let him destroy my city or injure my ponies."

Alethea: "As for using the Crucible I can show you how to use it again."

They look to their right and they see the old red mare Alethea, keeper of the library.

 No.15528

>>15527
Thank you Alethea. We will try to keep damages to a minimum as possible. I may have an idea on how to draw him to the library.

 No.15529

>>15527
Summer Rye gave a deep bow. "Thank you, both of you. We will do everything in our power not to get anypony hurt."

 No.15530

>>15529
As long as it's just the three of us and the ponies of your city are secured it should be safe.

While I understand your ponies do not want another crisis after the... *shudder* Spider incident, it shouldn't be as bad this time. The sooner Tirek wants to consume all magic in Equestria the sooner he will walk into our trap.

 No.15531

>>15528
>>15529
>>15530
Even Light: "I hope you will do your best then as I put my faith in you."

Alethea: "If you wish we can head down there now and I can give you instruction but then again you may want to wait for Critical as it may require all your combined strength to trap Tirek."

 No.15532

Sorry, I need to stop for today.

 No.15533

>>15531
Y-es, he should be down soon.

 No.15534

File: 1534269569497.png (234.23 KB, 600x800, 3:4, cloakcrit.png) ImgOps Google

>>15532
>>15533
They wait around for about an hour, having a meal until some of the Duskloak guards sounded off that the Dodge City Ponies had arrived at the bridge. There at the lead, Critical with the ponies ventured down from the cave and into the city.
Guards and other ponies help the downtrodden with their bags and get their names and their belongings to be recorded for their historical needs.

Critical goes on up to Epic Mount with a calm smile.

Crit: "We got them here now and all we can do now is wait for Tirek."

 No.15535

>>15534
We will, but first, I have a plan.

We need to get everypony in Umberfoal, including Dodge ponies secured. Then we need to draw Tirek to the library where we will spring our trap. We will convince him to go to the library with the belief of a great magical source of power there.

 No.15536

Need to go to the shops real quick. BRB.

 No.15537

File: 1534270027763.png (488.66 KB, 3000x3000, 1:1, 1507768497677.png) ImgOps Google

>>15535
Crit: "The prospect of taking our radiant cutiemarks might be enough to lure him down there granted if we flee at first sight. Then again I will throw down with your plan and from there we can trap him and this will all be over."

 No.15538

>>15537
As long as the library is between him and all the cutie marks in Umberfoal, that be enough.

 No.15539

File: 1534436872183.jpg (74.58 KB, 640x479, 640:479, The_City_of_Umberfoal.jpg) ImgOps Exif Google

>>15538
And so the party would await in the Umberfoal for Tirek inescapable arrival to finish off the last of the few Cutie marks to complete his eternal reign. The heroes help around the town, getting the Dodge Citizens settled in and preparing the Duskloak guards ready for battle. They also had a few sessions of dabbling with Umberfoal's arcasts, looking into their histories and knowledge in the sciences.

Eventually tomorrow comes and they wake up in the Duskloak barracks, morning had risen. Now they would have to go outside and take part of the patrol.

 No.15540

>>15539
Heres the pl;an. We need to get Tirek to the Library without anypony else in the way. As long as the library is between him and the ponies, nopony should get hurt or magic taken.

 No.15541

File: 1534437093913.jpg (71.15 KB, 820x803, 820:803, mac27.jpg) ImgOps Exif Google

>>15540
"I guess the three of us will be lure enough. We just have to inform the citizens in time."

 No.15542

>>15541
The fact we got our cutie marks back from him, I imagine he'd be pissed.

 No.15543

File: 1534437335810.png (217.54 KB, 800x800, 1:1, Too much coffee, not enoug….png) ImgOps Google

>>15540
>>15541
>>15542
Critical got on up from his cot, sleepy eyed and tired.

Crit: "Oh... Yeah I know the plan. Get his attention and run down to the Library. Anyways we need to guard over the bridge and see if he arrives today. Are you all ready?"

 No.15544

>>15543
Summer Rye licked his lips. "After a hearty breakfast, I'll be ready!"

 No.15545

>>15543
Yeah let's tell the guards.
He should be intructed to directly report to us once sighted and not engage.

 No.15546

>>15544
[Always Hungry]
Summer Rye can see the kitchen and he heads on over to there to find a lot of root based vegetables such as carrots and potatoes. There he tapped into the food supply and began to take his fill.

>>15545
Critical and Epic head on outside and they join up with the guards already outside which were about 3 since the other had to look out for the rest of the city and the capstone fort.

Duskloak: "Hello there, ready to join the patrol for today?"

 No.15547

>>15546
Yes, but we have a plan of action but it must be precise.

 No.15548

File: 1534437945802.gif (217.35 KB, 342x324, 19:18, mac37.gif) ImgOps Google

>>15546
Summer Rye did not hear Duskloak, he had made himself comfortable with a large bowl of various vegetables.

 No.15549

File: 1534438436027.jpg (79.17 KB, 900x506, 450:253, ea1833ec69cd527fc8177c56ca….jpg) ImgOps Exif Google

>>15547
Epic Mount explains the current plan to the guards and they all reluctantly nod in agreement, worry was their main expression.

Guard: "Okay then, we'll make sure we clear out when trouble shows up. So instead we will be focusing on getting ponies to safety."

>>15548
>>15547
And once Rye goes outside with the rest of the guards and his friends, they stick around near the bridge for about 20 minutes. Everything was queit but soon enough...

From the cave entrance on the cavern wall far away, they can hear a sort of rumbling noise.

 No.15550

>>15549
Thats the idea. As long as the library is between Tirek and-

>Rumbling was heard, Epic prepares himself.

 No.15551

>>15549
Summer Rye felt a cold shower rushing down his spine, his tail twitching nervously.

"Do you think that's him? It's got to be!"

 No.15552

>>15550
>>15551
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJluols5x8k

Soon clouds of dust and dirt crackled through the open mouth until finally the damn entrance exploded rock and destroyed the magic bridge. To see who did it though was impossible thanks for the smoke cloud but the rocks scattered across the city.

Few bits a shrapnel targeted the party and they had to dodge away or get pelted by stones the size of their own heads.

Rock Shrapnel Evade DC 6 Damage 1d3 = 2

Epic Body 1d20 = 13
Rye Body 1d20 = 3
Crit Body 1d6 = 2

Guard: "Oh Crap! The Bridge is down!"

 No.15553

>>15552
Both Rye and Critical were hit with the rocks but were mostly fine just bruised.

Rye HP 29/30
Crit HP 33/34

 No.15554

>>15552
Forget the bridge, get ready!

 No.15555

File: 1534439097042.png (949.4 KB, 1040x950, 104:95, mac56.png) ImgOps Google

"Tirek! Show yourself you coward!"

 No.15556

>>15554
>>15555

Finally the smoke cleared and they can see the cave mouth had been destroyed and resized to fit the looming figure standing in it, Tirek. There he looked down at the city of the ponies with contempt as they were weak to him.

Soon Tirek's eyes locked with that of the party and his brow furrows in frustration.

Tirek: "So there you are Epic Mount, Summer Rye, and Critical Hit. You may have stolen back what was once yours but I have come for you much like the other ponies in this abandoned cave, lost to history."

With a wave of his hand, his dark cloud chariot materialized and he steps onto it. Flying with great speed he was about to make it to where the party was.

 No.15557

>>15556
>To the Duskloaks.
Get the hell outta here, take the ponies to the back of Umberfoal, we'll handle the rest.

>To Tirek
Your fight is with us Tirek! If you want to take Umberfoal, you'll have to go through us first!

 No.15558

File: 1534439444685.png (135.33 KB, 1000x1000, 1:1, mac35.png) ImgOps Google

>>15556
Summer Rye looked at Epic Mount... "Shouldn't we, you know, run away too?"

He was glad he was wearing his shroom armor with regenerative effects.

 No.15559

>>15558
We need to draw and pull him towards the Library or else he will see us as cowards and go straight to looking for the others.

 No.15560

File: 1534439673492.png (949.4 KB, 1040x950, 104:95, mac56.png) ImgOps Google

>>15559
"Draw and pull? What the heck does that even mean?" Summer Rye shook his head but thought it was good to stand his ground at least for a short time.

 No.15561

>>15560
I dunno! Just attack him and make him follow us! Give him a reason to be pissed off at us than just mindless rampage.

 No.15562

>>15557
>>15558
>>15559
>>15560
Tirek levitates the three fleeing Duskloaks and they scream as they fly through the air. With in a second, Tirek viciously takes their cutiemarks from them and drops them down and they fall.

The party only had a spare second to save them from falling into the water.

 No.15563

>>15562
Summer Rye lept towards the falling ponies, trying to catch one of them in time.

 No.15564

>>15562
>>15563
>Epic quickly took out his rope and did his best to lasso Summer Rye so that he would have something to pull him up afterwards.

 No.15565

>>15563
[Short Fuse]
Crit: "Dammit this is why we need a pegasus in our group!"

Both of them attempt to save the falling guard ponies.

Catch DC 8
Rye Body 1d20 + 3 = 7 Lassoed

Catch all DC 12
Crit Mind 1d20 + 1d8 = 17 Telekinesis 1d20 = 14
Catches 1d3 = 3

 No.15566

>>15565
>>15564
>>15563
The guards are brought back up after Critical strained his mind through concentration. Sweat beads down his forehead but atleast the markless Duskloaks will be safe from falling down.

Tirek: "You and you kind can not escape your fate. I shall see you destroyed."

He sends down a magic lightning bolt and it stuck in the center of the party and sent them flying in every direction either hitting onto the wall of a nearby building or crashing into some pile of crates and cargo.

Crit: "Damn, we need to run now!"

 No.15567

>>15566
Let's get the hell outta here.
>To the Duskpony
Can you get to safety? We need to lore him away!

 No.15568

File: 1534440721407.jpg (109.51 KB, 800x1045, 160:209, away.jpg) ImgOps Exif Google

>>15566
"Thanks Crit, that was a great piece of magic!"

Summer Rye ran as quickly as he could as the party retreated.

 No.15569

>>15567
The guards are unresponsive but it seems like that Tirek is done with them and will torment them no longer. Instead the monster has set his sights on our heroes, wanting their radiant cutie marks for his own purposes.

>>15568
And so the party would run down the catwalks and interior walkways to eventually make it to the Library. Though they will not immediately reach the area they need to be but instead they make it to the Umberforge where the city's iron was made.

Tirek: "You can not flee the inevitable, yield your cutie marks to me and die!"

He sends out another bolt of pure magic energy at the party that will explode!

Immediate strike DC 10 Damage 1d10 = 5

Crit Autohit
Epic Body Immune
Rye Body 1d20 = 15

Shrapnel DC 6 Damage 1d4 = 1

Epic Body 1d20 = 17
Rye Body 1d20 = 19

 No.15570

>>15569
Both Epic Mount and Summer Rye were able to get away from the blast but Critical was hit with the immediate bolt and he was sent flying across the room, his armor tattered and his body burned.

Crit HP 29/34

 No.15571

>>15570
Summer Rye helped Crit up as they hurried along.

 No.15572

File: 1534441300281.png (555.33 KB, 930x941, 930:941, Epic Mount is a big pony b….png) ImgOps Google

>>15569
The inevitable will be my revenge Tirek!
>Returns fire with his thunder hammer, but still leading him as they run away.

>>15570
CRITICAL!
>Goes to him.
Can you move?

 No.15573

>>15571
>>15572
Critical gets back up, injured but not dead.

Crit: "I'm fine but we need to keep running, we're almost there."

The party runs leaving the now destroyed forge in ruins. They have no choice but to keep going no matter the injuries and dangers they are faced with.. Steps and stairs, they hurry down quickly to make their way until...

Finally they had reached the Library, held up by four pillars carved from stone at the base of the Umberfoal. Here they can see the Crucible at the center of the room, the medium that they would need to trap Tirek. All they would have to do now is place the Prison Arcast in the Crucible and wait for Tirek.

 No.15574

>>15573
>Epic placed the arcast on the crucible and for good measure, had the Focusing Rod ready.

I have a feeling it won't be as easy as it appears.

 No.15575

File: 1534441695789.png (204.62 KB, 1083x738, 361:246, mac59.png) ImgOps Google

Summer Rye hurls around in front of the Crucible and awaits Tirek.

"What's wrong, Tirek? Did your feeble meteor already use up all your strength?"

 No.15576

>>15575
He's not dumb enough to use a meteor underground.

But if we can weaken him, it might help.

I'm guessing there will be a boss fight. Unless the Prison Arcast can imprison someone as fully powered as Tirek.

 No.15577

>>15576
Summer Rye rolled his eyes "I was referring to Canterlot..."

 No.15578

File: 1534441977553.png (234.74 KB, 877x638, 877:638, Crit lost it.png) ImgOps Google

>>15574
>>15575
>>15576
And from there he enters from the northern side of the library and he looks down at them readying to use the arcast.

Tirek: "Is this your final stand then? This place you've chosen to die at? Know that you will not join your friends and the Princesses as my slaves but instead I will send you to oblivion."

He begins to reach out for them to be grabbed and critical shouts at the top of his lungs.

Crit: "NOW, EVERYBODY FOCUS ON THE ARCAST WITH ALL YOUR WILL!"

 No.15579

File: 1534442064931.png (59.7 KB, 500x500, 1:1, Epic Mount is not amused.png) ImgOps Google

>>15577
Oh sorry, can't think straight with a giant demon centaur wants to kill us.

>>15578
>Epic struck the Focusing Rod down and concentrated his will on the Arcast. His will was made all the more stronger with his desire for revenge against Tirek.

 No.15580

>>15578
>Summer Rye closed his eyes and started to focus on the Arcast with all his might, hoping he could save Equestria from this terrible foe

 No.15581

>>15579
Tirek: "What are you..."

Soon the dark energies in the Prison Arcast let loos and red tendrils grabbed a hold of Tirek, dragging him closer to the Arcast. The party can hear him struggle and shout but they could not see as their minds were filled with a sense of coldness and isolation. The only comfort or warmth they could feel was the fact that there were others in their group, the three of them being together.

Tirek: "No... this is not my end."

As Tirek was about to be finished off, he grabs onto the heroes with his giant hand and closed them up into his fist. Before they could react the party was dragged into the Prison Arcast along with Tirek and everything goes dark.

...

And soon they can hear a voice call out to them.

Voice: "What do you desire from this?"

 No.15582

File: 1534442655944.jpg (8.25 KB, 155x190, 31:38, mac26.jpg) ImgOps Exif Google

>>15581
"Peace for Equestria..." was all that Summer Rye could think of. "For my family... for every pony and every other creature."

 No.15583

>>15581
To stop his evil. To end is terror forever... ... To protect all I care from him...

 No.15584

>>15582
Voice: "You hunger but this is not gluttony but a desire. You wish for communion with your family and friends, to sit down at the table of peace times. Is this for their sake or is this for your own desires? Your own peace of mind?"

>>15583
Voice: "He has caused much destruction and before you will lay many paths for you to take to save your friends. I do have to wonder though will you take the right path and save everyone?"

>For Critical
Crit: "I just... I wanted to be strong and become as powerful as I could be."

Voice: "Your wants have started you on a path similar to that of the enemy you know face but you have clearly changed."

 No.15585

>>15584
"Both... for them, and yes, also for myself."

 No.15586

>>15584
He has caused much suffering and destruction, to many... to me...

>Looks around and noticed the absence of his friends.
But I shouldn't let my desire distract me from others. Where is Critical and Rye?

 No.15587

>>15585
Voice: "Self preservation is natural to every living thing, even Tirek. But you have grown bonds over the span of your life and you have learned the values of others. In you is selfishness and selflessness and you must learn to balance the two not only for this battle but for your own life ahead."

>>15586
Voice: "Curious how you care for them now. Your hatred swells inside of you and you are blind to all the options present to you. Not only for how to deal with Tirek but your whole life has been obssessed with him and as such you walk blind to the bigger picture with your vision razor focused on the monster ahead."

>Crit
Crit: "I changed?"

Voice: "You still desire to be stronger but in the end you want to use your powers to help other. You good luck you've hoarded to yourself your entire life and now you are able and willing to spread it to help those around you. You are missing a few pieces to the puzzle of power but you are almost there."

 No.15588

>>15587
Summer Rye remained silent for a while as he pondered those words.

"You are right; but it is not an easy thing to balance. Still, I try my best."

 No.15589

>>15587
Of course I care for my friends! I care for Critical Hit and Summer Rye. I care for Twilight, Fluttershy and all my friends.
You don't know what it's like! To be alone for so long, to have to look out for youself, to feel like you don't belong to the world outside the forest! When I forget myself, they reminded me who I am. I'm not one of the monsters of Everfree Forest, I am Epic Mount. Sir Epic Mount of Everfree.

My hatred for Tirek is because he took everything I never knew away from me, for manipulating me and ruining me. If I can''t kill him for all he had done to me, to all those in Equestria, then I will die to protect my friends and Equestria from Tirek and all it's evil!

>Takes hin Sunrise Sword aloft and let it shine through the darkness. Y'know, I dunno if Sunrise Sword is just a name or if it actually produce and shines like the sun or not.
Now tell me where my friends are.

 No.15590

>>15588
Voice: "Steel yourself then, not only does your fate but the fate of others rest on your shoulders."

>>15589
Voice: "Ask yourself though how many missed opportunities did you lose because of your vengeance against Tirek? How much damaged have you allowed to your soul with this prolonged sense of hate? Will your friends accept you as the vile murderer if you do go through with killing Tirek? Do not confuse my words though Tirek must be stopped but you can not see all the options and the path you are on right now will lead you to greater sadness."

They all awake then and find themselves in this sort of red crystal realm that was hollow and empty. They all soon realize that they were inside of the Prison Arcast!

Time for me to go now.

 No.15591

See you!

 No.15592

>>15590
>Epic awoken in front of a large red crystal, his reflection in the surface looked distorted and monstrous.

>>15590
>>15591
Bubai

 No.15593

File: 1534523178954.png (217.54 KB, 800x800, 1:1, Too much coffee, not enoug….png) ImgOps Google

>>15592
Epic can also see that the other party members were there in the Prison Arcast with him but they can not see where Tirek had ended up at, perhaps he landed somewhere else.

Crit: "Ugh... I feel like I've been hit upside the head with a rock. Epic are you okay?"

 No.15594

"So... how do we get out of here?"

 No.15595

>>15594
They look around and they can see there are many ruby colored platforms similar to that of what they were standing on and all of them were connected by bridges for them to walk across. In the distance along a pathway they can see the occassional flash of light and energy yet though they can't see who is doing it they can safely assume that it was Tirek trying to free himself in vain.

Crit: "I say we press on towards that way. Perhaps we can figure a way out after we finish of Tirek. Better him than us before he gets our Cutie Marks and have the potential of getting out."

 No.15596

>>15595
Summer Rye groaned. "So I guess there is no avoiding this final confrontation with him, huh?"

He looked at his gear, wondering if all the items they had were brought along.

 No.15597

File: 1534524554093.png (105.25 KB, 400x400, 1:1, Crit portrait 1.png) ImgOps Google

>>15596
It would seem that he had all of their equipment and they were okay, still injured if they were hurt before but still okay.

Crit: "Do we need to do anything though before we head on over there?"

 No.15598

File: 1534524871903.png (949.54 KB, 1280x720, 16:9, mac57.png) ImgOps Google

>>15597
(I really don't know, do we?)

 No.15599

>>15597
Is it even possible to head on out of here?

The idea was this arcast to contain something as powerful as Tirek at great power. How are we going to get out?

 No.15600

>>15598
>>15599
Critical drinks one of his regular potions so he could be at max health.

Crit HP 34/34

Crit: "Maybe not but if Tirek finds us he'll take our cutie marks and might have enough power to escape on his own. Then again we can just wait around here on this platform and wait for someone to come by and help us out. Maybe Twilight or Even Light will find the Arcast."

 No.15601

File: 1534525310704.png (211.67 KB, 1600x1432, 200:179, mac52.png) ImgOps Google

>>15600
"I guess... or they will decided it is too dangerous to bring us out. Or who knows how much time passes in here... or Tirek might get boring trying to escape and will look around and find us anyway..."

Summer Rye shivered.

 No.15602

>>15600
We might be here for a long time, like, a REALLY long time. But if he needs the three of us to escape then we should get out of ehre if we can.

>>15601
I hope that the magic he has stolen has returned to Equestria.

 No.15603

File: 1534525656710.jpg (43.53 KB, 670x376, 335:188, 14454-2-1333776596.jpg) ImgOps Exif Google

>>15601
>>15602
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKk8xsaPx7k

And so they wait there on their platform and sit about, looking across the barren scenery of the crystalline structures. At least at this moment everything was calm and Tirek's rule over Equestria was now over and the ponies back in the world had nothing left to fear from him. Though this victory was bitter to the party as they were stuck here too with no escape

Soon though they feel an abrupt breeze blow past them, unnatural and foreboding. Does it mean?

No it couldn't

But yes!

Tirek had given up and was now headed back over to the party in a quick fashion. Pretty soon he will be upon them.

 No.15604

>>15603
I'm not giving up.
>Checks his inventory.
Do I still have the Focusing Rod or was that dropped when we were sucked in?

 No.15605

File: 1534525940891.jpg (71.15 KB, 820x803, 820:803, mac27.jpg) ImgOps Exif Google

>>15603
Summer Rye got up and ran a hoof through his mane. "Well, there he comes... I'll be giving that fellow a stern talking to."

 No.15606

>>15605
I have an idea for how we and we alone can escape.

I still have the Focusing Rod and last time I checked the arcast itself was still on the crucible...
Even if we're on the "inside" of the arcast, we know how to perform the ritual.

Maybe if we all hold onto the Focusing Rod and "will" ourselves out, maybe that would work?

That is, if I haven't dropped it coming in.

 No.15607

File: 1534526274988.png (164.13 KB, 808x988, 202:247, mac53.png) ImgOps Google

>>15606
"Hm, that sounds like a very good idea, Epic. We should try that."

 No.15608

>>15607
First, I wanna see if Tirek still has the stolen magic or not. It needs to be returned to Equestria.

 No.15609

File: 1534526542474.png (1.59 MB, 1920x1080, 16:9, tHcg1Xc.jpg.png) ImgOps Google

>>15604
>>15605
>>15606
>>15607
Epic tries to use the focusing rod along with his friends but unfortunately it does not have any effect on them or the world around them. It would seem that they would have to be on the outside of the Arcast to be used.

>>15608
Soon enough after their attempt Tirek had managed to catch up to the party and landed onto the platform they were standing on. He was still towering over them, filled with the power of the Stolen cutie marks

Tirek: "What. What have you done to us?"

 No.15610

>>15609
Actually it's "What have YOU done."
See, we we're just going to contain you here forever, but you just had to go and grab us and now we're all stuck in here.

Good going Tirek, even when you did not intent to, you screwed over my life once again.
>Slow hoof-clap.

 No.15611

File: 1534526719131.png (148.01 KB, 845x946, 845:946, mac32.png) ImgOps Google

>>15609
"What's wrong, Tirek? It's barren, there's nothing and no one here, there's nothing going on and there is nothing to do. It's how Equestria would be like under your rule. I thought you'd like it."

 No.15612

>>15610
Tirek: "No, you are trapped here forever, I shall take your cutie marks and have enough power to escape."

>>15611
This was only the first step, after I escape I shall rule over the lands and the markless ponies will be my slaves and fill my armies. You however shall not leave here but instead I shall make this place your tomb."

He reaches out his hand to the party as if they were about to give him something.

Tirek: "Now then, yield your cutie marks to me."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6IBjB5U_DI&t=226s

Boss Encounter (Apocalyptic)

Tirek
HP: 52/52
B:20+6 M:20+6 C:12
Melee: 20
Ray Beam: 20
Mental Break: 20
Destroy Terrain: 20
Quirk 1: ???
Quirk 2: ???

 No.15613

File: 1534527195259.png (949.4 KB, 1040x950, 104:95, mac56.png) ImgOps Google

>>15612
"Very well, Tirek. Make yourself at home because you will stay here forever. Our friendship and combined power cannot be overcome by the likes of you."

 No.15614

>>15612
Y'know what Tirek?

F**k you!
>His friends were perhaps suprised by this given his swears were usually so mild and whimsicle.

You took me from my homelands as a foal, you messed with my head throughout my life and now I'm trapped here with you.

If you want to take my cutie mark, you can peel it off my dead flank. But for now I have all intention of doing what should of been done.

>Epic drew his sword and was quick to make the first attack.

 No.15615

>>15614
Before the attack Critical focuses his cutie mark powers and his cards flew out of the deck and fluttered around him and his friends, imbuing them with his good luck.

Critical used Change Fate

Epic Mount takes first strike, targeting his sword for the first strike at Tirek. He lets out a war cry and violently swings his sword.

Epic Mount Body 1d20 = 1 Sword 1d10 = 10 Gamb 1d20 + 1d12 = 15 VS Tirek Body 1d20 + 1d6 = 16

>>15613
>Not sure what Rye wants to do here.

Tirek doesn't respond as he is busy with the battle that began.

 No.15616

>>15615
Summer Rye awaited the attack as he didn't want to strike first. Only once Tirek made his first move he would respond.

 No.15617

>>15615
>Epic desire for revenge is one thing, but he will protect his friends. Thus Knight Wall if Tirek goes for his friends.

 No.15618

>>15615
>>15616
Epic's sword only strikes against the hardened hoof of Tirek and does no damage to him. As for Rye he stands his ground.

Tirek thengoes in to make his attack, giving Epic Mount a death stare and using his magic to infiltrate his mind!

Tirek Charm 1d12 = 8 Mental Break 1d20 = 11 VS Epic Mind 1d12 = 10

 No.15619

Summer Rye moved at last, attacking with his family Pitchfork.

 No.15620

>>15618
>>15617
Epic Mount had his thoughts dug through and invasive and hurtful ideas ran in his consciousness. This caused his awkwardness to rear its ugly head at the worst time possible.

Epic Abilities downgraded!

Epic Mount then focuses on trying to protect his friends, entering a sort of zen state where he could predict enemy attacks and jump to his friends's aid.

Critical's Fate Change wore off and He uses his cards to attack Tirek.

Crit: "I won't fall here today! Even if I gotta spend eternity here!"

Crit Mind 1d20 + 1d8 = 6 Gamb 1d20 + 1d12 = 7 VS Tirek Body 1d20 + 1d6 = 7

>>15619
Rye with the strength of his ancestor, he goes in to attack with all his might!

Rye Body 1d20 = 19 Farm 1d20 + 1d10 = 22 VS Tirek Body 1d20 + 1d6 = 11

 No.15621

>>15620
>Epic tried to block out the bad memories. If anything tried to fuel them towards his desire for revenge.

Honestly, I'd like the good ending, but so far I dunno what else to do other than murder the guy.

 No.15622

>>15620
Combined with their efforts, both Critical and Summer Rye deal a total of 29 damage against Tirek. He is cut and bleeding but is far from done.

Tirek HP 23/52

Tirek then retaliates and charges at Critical with his horns

Tirek Body 1d20 + 1d6 = 4 Melee 1d20 = 17 VS Critical Body 1d6 = 2 Def 1d20 + 1d10 = 10

>>15621
You'll have to reduce his hitpoints to zero and you'll be given the final choice on what to do. Think long and hard about the villains of the show and what happens to most of them. What is MLP about?

 No.15623

>>15622
NO!

>Knight's Wall.
ME! YOUR FIGHT IS WITH ME!

>Takes another stab at him.

 No.15624

File: 1534528465533.jpg (128.98 KB, 792x727, 792:727, mac31.jpg) ImgOps Exif Google

>>15622
"Do you want to stay in this hole forever, Tirek? Where is your path of domination ultimately leading? How do you imagine a world under your hooves?"

Summer Rye gave him another good poke with the pitchfork.

 No.15625

File: 1534528868848.png (806.84 KB, 910x879, 910:879, Tirek_by_Audrarius.png) ImgOps Google

>>15622
Critical tried to jump away out of reaction but is then stabbed through the lower part of his stomach and was set upon Tirek horn. Rye and Epic had to watch his friend in agony as he tried to get off the horn seeped in his blood.

Crit HP 18/34 (Can't move)

>>15623
Epic leaves his zen state and his awkwardness is removed thankfully.

Epic Body 1d20 = 10 Sword 1d10 + 1 = 5 VS Tirek Body 1d20 + 1d6 = 23

>>15624
Quirk Revealed: Tirek (Absolutist)

Absolutists believe in reaching the pinnacle of their potential and the ones morally absent will go to any length to get is. Though Tirek may be evil, he will do anything to gain power.

Tirek: "A world under my control is my dream and I shall become a god like being to rule. This is my right by my will and strength."

Despite Critical being unable to move and being stabbed through, he grits his teeth and takes a shot at Tirek from where he was.

Crit Mind 1d20 + 1d8 = 20 Chaos Bolt 1d20 + 1d4 = 17 VS Tirek Body 1d20 + 1d6 = 7

 No.15626

>>15625
CRITICAL!
>The desire for revenge is instantly forgotten as his attention turns to Critical.

>With his sowrd he attempted to slice Tirek's horn, to free Critical from any more harm from Tirek.

 No.15627

>>15625
Epic's sword attack does nothing to pierce the hide of Tirek but Critical's chaos magic rips through Tirek's face, causing serious damage and covering the battle field and the party in a splash of blood.

Tirek HP 3/52

Tirek then throws Critical off of his horn and the small stallion lands down onto the rock with a hard thud. He is still able to get up and fight though. Tirek with the damages done to him, drinks a sizeable potion to restore his health.

Tirek HP 29/52

>>15626
Quirk Revealed: Tirek (Weak Point Horns)

Hitting Tirek in the horns will deal extra damage and stop him from using magic. To hit it with melee though the attacker must climb first

Critical was already free but Epic Mount still wants to attack the horns. What he would have to do though is attack it at range or climb up Tirek.

>Note Epic can shoot a beam of light from his Sunrise Sword as a ranged attack.

 No.15628

>>15625
"But what will you do in such a world? When all is conquered, what would you do? All the things worthwhile, all things that make life worth living at all will forever evade you if you go down this road!"

Summer Rye nervously glanced at Crit.

 No.15629

>>15628
You're not gonna convince him until he is at zero HP. That's when you will make the final choice and you can persuade him if you choose to do so.

Tirek: "I do not care for such trivial things, I shall have power and I shall create a new world in my image and eventually take to the stars as well!"

Critical was back on his hooves covering his massive wound, he will be okay but they need to end this quickly.

 No.15630

>>15627
Oh what you drink potions now? Thats just cheap stradegy and you know it!

>Epic goes for a range attack, hoping the sunlight properties would cause serious harm to the dark elements in Tirek. 'cus y'know, Vampire logic.

 No.15631

File: 1534529524664.jpg (128.98 KB, 792x727, 792:727, mac31.jpg) ImgOps Exif Google

>>15629
"You're a spoiled brat... if you were my son I'd give you a spanking!"

Summer Rye attacked.

 No.15632

>>15630
Oh like you guys never do that! ;)

Critical in a last ditch effort refocuses his Change Fate Ability and the part is surrounded by his good luck and cards.

Critical used Change Fate

Epic Mount bit down on the grips of his sword and pointed it at Tireks Horns to hopefully strike him where it hurts!

Epic Body 1d20 = 5 Sword 1d10 + 1 = 7 Gamb 1d20 + 1d12 = 19 VS Tirek Body 1d20 + 1d6 = 11

>>15631
Rye readied his pitchfork and charged at Tirek, jumping at the last second so that he could reach Tirek's chest area.

Rye Body 1d20 = 3 Farm 1d20 + 1d10 = 2 Gamb 1d20 + 1d12 = 12 VS Tirek Body 1d20 + 1d6 = 20

 No.15633

>>15632
TASTE MY LIGHT DEMON!
>Fires.

 No.15634

>>15632
>Forgot to roll extra damage dice but did so in real life and got an 8

Epic Mount struck and lobbed off one of Tirek's horns which caused him to shout out in pain, a roar that would quake the very ground they were standing on. The monster held one hand over where his horn used to be and he looked at the party with seething hatred.

Tirek: "I will destroy you all!"

Tirek raises his hooves above into the air and slams them down onto the platform they were on, causing it to crash and fall apart. The party along with Tirek would drop down and crash land onto another platform below them...

Tirek Body 1d20 + 1d6 = 12 Destroy Terrain 1d20 = 14 VS

Crit Body 1d6 = 1
Epic Body 1d20 = 6
Rye Body 1d20 = 14

To Catch the party before damaged Crit Mind 1d20 + 1d8 = 25 Tele 1d20 = 11

 No.15635

>>15634
>Epic tried to land on his hooves.

 No.15636

>>15634
>>15633
Before they can hit the ground, the party is caught safely by Critical's telekinetic field and they are all let down back onto their hooves.

Epic Mount then sends off another light beam attack at Tirek's remaining horn to cut that one off as well.

Epic Mount Body 1d20 = 17 Sword 1d10 + 1 = 6 VS Tirek Body 1d20 + 1d6 = 17

 No.15638

>>15636
>>15635
>>15637
And with that, it was over. Epic's magic bolt from his sword had managed to cut off Tirek's last horn and caused too much damaged for even him to bare. He lets out a final cry of pain in his defeat and he collapses to the ground unable to continue the battle.

Tirek: "How... how could you beat me? I have the powers of the Princesses' magic! How can three worthless ponies manage to defeat me?"

 No.15639

File: 1534530730715.png (555.33 KB, 930x941, 930:941, Epic Mount is a big pony b….png) ImgOps Google

>>15638
Because we're SONIC HEROES!
Sorry. Infandom joke.

>Epic picked up the horn that he just lobbed off. Remember a long time a go when Tirek once impaled him with the very horn.

>He approaches Tirek with his own horn, seeing him in a state of weakness.

>Summer Rye and Critical can tell how this was going to go about... unless they can convince him toherwise to let go of his revenge.

 No.15640

>>15639
Crit: "Epic Mount..."

Before Epic could do anything, they all could hear a voice... it was Twilight and her friends!

Twilight: "This must be it, the arcast they used!"

Fluttershy: "Do you think we can free them from it?"

Even Light: "Yes concentrate on your memories of them and you can draw your friends out."

Apple Jack: "Shucks then what are we standing around here for? Lets hurry!"

They were gonna be saved but they still had the chance to deal with Tirek and what they would choose to do from here.

Crit: "Epic Mount... I can't say I've suffered as much as you did under this guy but I'm asking you to stop focusing on the past. You gotta let go... they're waiting for us."

 No.15641

>>15639
Sorry, I gotta stop. I'll be back on Monday.

 No.15642

>>15640
>>15639
>>15641
I gotta go too but I'm gonna get through the last choice now.

 No.15643

>>15641
>>15642
Actually now I really gotta go. We'll conclude this tomorrow.

 No.15644

File: 1534531265666.png (59.7 KB, 500x500, 1:1, Epic Mount is not amused.png) ImgOps Google

>>15640
I've had enough of him Critical. I've had enough of all he done to Equestria, to me. And if I don't put an end to it right here, right now, he will just commit more suffering and misdery to me for the rest of my life.

I made my decision.

>Cliffhanger for next time we play.
Remind me to continue playing with you guys next time.

>>15641
>>15642
See you later guys.

 No.15647

File: 1534568271617.png (57.81 KB, 945x945, 1:1, Epic Mount shrug.png) ImgOps Google

It's just me here ATM. I don't want to hold up the RP over a cliffhanger if I'm absent when you guys show up so I'll leave my post here.

>>15644
>By the looks of it and what he just said, Epic was going to have his revenge. With the piece of Tirek's own horn in hoof he striked it down towards Tirek with ferocity.

>The horn missed, ending up just scratching the side of Tirek's cheek.

As muich as I hate you for all you have done to me throughout my life... You're not even worth it anymore.

>Gets off of Tirek.

[Banter]
I thought I had to be the one destroy you if no one else was willing to do so, that it takes a monster to kill a monster such as yourself. I wanted revenge for all you've done to me and I tried to justify my revenge for vanquishing a great evil that terrified Equestria.

But now that I think about it, you probably don't even know who I am.

It wasn't "me" who defeated you. It was my friends, the three of us together.
Just as it was Twilight and her friends that defeated you before twice.
And just as you were imprisoned to begin with while the friendship your brother had with Star Swirl that allowed him to walk free.

My "revenge" is just as pathetic as you are. It drove me forward but it drove me away from my friends and it was friendship that defeated you. again

Killing you won't rid Equestria of a great evil, because you're not that great evil I thought you were. We may fight again someday, or maybe you'll be somepony elses problem in the future, I don't care. I'm not going to let my desire for power and revenge over you ruin me like your desire for power and revenge ruin yourself.

 No.15648

>>15647
>>15644
Tirek looked at the party, frustrated at his defeat. He had no idea how powerful this concept of friendship was and all he wanted was his own absolution. Friendship for him may as well been an alien concept, something that was for only weak ponies but yet he couldn't understand how he was defeated by it.

Critical pondered about things here and there and remembered how at some point in time he was similar to Tirek. A strong desire of power to reach his pinnacle but the difference between him and Tirek was that he was able to make some friends who took him on this journey in the first place.

Crit: "Maybe this isn't the the end here. Perhaps... we can extend him the olive branch and we will never have to worry about Tirek taking over the place again."

 No.15649

>>15648
I think imprisonment is the best we can do for him as a person and for Equestria.

His desire for power, desire for revenge, these arn't just the things that held me back, they are the same things that hold him back, the cause of his defeat. If this prison we put him in won't hold him forever, perhaps it will hold him long enough to realise the error of his ways.

>Looks over to Tirek.
Takes a monster to kill a monster is one thing, but to be like him, I'm not willing to go that far.

Legends say he has some form of ressurection. If thats the case my revenge would be endless. I'm not immortal like him and I wouldn't push my vendetta to my decendants.
Tirek, you're immortal, you allow this to happen over and over again, if I can stop my petty desires from ruining me, you should stop yours from ruining yours.

>Wipes his face with his hoof.
I'm tired of it all. I'm done, I'm just done with it.

All we need to do is make him cough up the magic he stolen and thats it.

 No.15650

>>15649
Critical looks at Epic Mount quizzically, unsure of how he is gonna rip the cutie marks from Tirek but he was open to ideas.

Crit: "How are you gonna get the cutie marks back from him. If we leave him here like this then the markless ponies may never recover."

 No.15651


Sorry, I forgot we were playing.
>>15650
Maybe we can still use the Focusing Rod for something? Like... I dunno. Shove it down his throat and make him cough out the cutie marks with the focusing power?

 No.15659

>>15651
Crit: "Whatever you do, try not to kill him or anything okay. If we aren't gonna try and make nice with him and let some other pony deal with it then we don't want him out of here via reincarnation."

Critical steps away and leaves only Tirek and Epic Mount to talk to one another.

Tirek: "So you've bested me... are you proud of yourself? I wonder though... what will you do next?"

 No.15660

>>15659
"Make nice with him"? Why not ask Princess Celestia to give you her throne while we're at it.
Tirek is the devil, I don't trust him.

Anyway I have an idea. We need a messenger to let somepony know where we are to save us right? Why don't we get Pillar to do it?

I summon him, tell us our plight, de-summon him and hope he finds somepony who can help us.

 No.15661

>>15660
Twilight should already be working on getting the party out.>>15640

Really what do you want to do with Tirek. How do you want this to end?

 No.15662

>>15661
I dunno, I never really thought this far.

So... um... what are we gonna do now?

>Looks over to Tirek.
Any chance you'll cough up all that stolen magic by yourself?

 No.15663

>>15662
Tirek: "What do you mean? Just give it back to you? Ha... ha. Even if I am to be locked away here forever I will not give up the power of the Princesses magic. One day I shall rule over Equestria, even if I escape long after you have passed away."

Perhaps Tirek needs some convincing, remember he is an absolutist and believes in power. And you defeated him with the power of friendship.

>Spoils on what to do
Show him the errors of his ways and that Friendship is the ultimate power. I can't make this any clearer.

 No.15664

>>15663
I know most MLP:FiM villains usually reform later on, but I really don't think Tirek is one of them.
But alright, I'll see how it goes.


In yet for all the power you took, it was the power of friendship that ultimately defeated you.

As I said before it was your brothers friendship with ponies that defeated you the first time. It was Twilights friendship with her friends that defeated you the second and third time and it was a team effort on all of us bringing you down, thanks to our trust and friendship with one another.

If I wanted to, I could of killed you, but I know that would not resolve anything other than be more like you. And if I was immortal, I don't want to spend the rest of eternity rivering in hatred as much as you.

 No.15665

>>15664
He seemed quiet at this notion of Friendship that he heard of, what swayed his brother Scorpan away from him. A sort of power that does not immediately make you strong but yet he was defeated by it.

Tirek: "How is it that this frienship is so strong that even it can stand against the power of not one but three Equestrian royalty?"

[Chaotic]
Crit: "I dunno, they never really elaborated on that. Of course I think though it has something that is about the unity of all things that are friends, invisible ties that bind us together and propel us forwards in the face of danger."

Tirek: "And I am to give up this power that I have now, in turn for these invisible ties?"

 No.15666

>>15665
I guess friendship is like "strength in numbers" or how wisdom is also regarded as a form of strength over others without physical force.

I too didn't understand "friendship" at all, I just wanted to be left alone. But when other ponies wanted to help me with things I couldn't do, to show me more of the world outside of Everfree Forest t be a better pony, well I guess I can sorta see how friendship is magic. If one can't do the impossible, it makes many do the impossible.

 No.15667

>>15665
>>15666
Crit: "I guess so, no pony would be keen on being friends with you if you have their talents locked away."

After Epic's Speech.

Tirek: "Then I am content then... I will go to accept this friendship and return what I have stolen. Perhaps even go to speak with someone and reignite something I left behind."

Just after that was said a bright and shining light erupted from the distance and began to pull Epic, Crit, and Rye. Tirek was being left behind but Critical reached out his hoof to him.

Crit: "It's the end of our ride! Tirek grab hold of us!"

Time for me to go now. Will likely post end results tomorrow.

 No.15668

>>15667
>Epic could not believe what he was hearing from Tirek. And before he comprehended what he heard, the eruption of light began to draw them out.

OK l8rz.

 No.15674

>>15668
In a flash of light they would soon see that they were no longer in the Prison Arcast but rather they were now laid about in the stone floor of the Umberfoal library. There to meet them were Princess Celestia, Luna, Even Light, and all of the Mane 6. All of them jumped, smiling and cheering that their friends were safe.

Fluttershy: "Epic Mount, You've returned!"

Twilight: "We're glad to see you made it back... but I see that you are not alone."

She was of course referring to Tirek.

 No.15675

>>15674
Twilight! Fluttershy! I'm so glad you're-

>Noticed Tirek
What is he doing out?

 No.15676

File: 1535040706857.png (533.42 KB, 1280x720, 16:9, mac49.png) ImgOps Google

Summer Rye groaned as he looked up... "It's just me! ... OH, you meant Tirek."

 No.15677

File: 1535041044867.png (363.81 KB, 1600x1600, 1:1, Request_66_alicorn_twiligh….png) ImgOps Google

>>15675
Did you miss the part where you made friends with him? >>15667

>>15675
>>15676
Tirek: "Yes... Epic Mount ahd his friends had showed me the error of may ways and I am now willing to return the cutie marks that I have stolen back. After that I plan to return to my homeland when I go to reunite with my brother Scorpan."

Twilight: "Epic, Critical, Rye... I'm so proud of you all. You were able to make friends with Tirek. You've all grown and matured since you first set off on your journey to Canterlot with that ancient Pegasus Key. You've done a lot and you should feel good about yourselves!"

 No.15678

File: 1535041249077.png (164.13 KB, 808x988, 202:247, mac53.png) ImgOps Google

>>15677
Summer Rye beamed and gave a bow, patting his friends including Tirek on the back.

"I think Epic Mount did the most really. But thank you for your kind words, princess."

 No.15679

>>15677
Tirek asked a question on friendship. Epic gave an answer. That doesn't mean Epic can just "forgive" a whole life of torment commited to him and all of Equestria.

If you were a child and a stranger stole you from your parents and perhaps sold you off somewhere far away where you grow up in a foreign land, and you recognise the very same person who kidnapped you all those years a go would you be easy to forgive and befriend him?

Epic had the chance to kill Tirek out of revenge, but he decided not to. Not out of forgiveness to tirek but because he doesn't want to be like him.

If Tirek really wanted Epic's friendship, he'll have to understand the severity of his actions and damage he caused to him throughout his life.


Unless the next RP-story arc is finding out where Epic Mount came from, in which case Tirek is probably the only one who knows.

>While Epic Mount did wanted Tirek to return the cutie marks, he can't help but think of it as some sort of façade. No way someone as evila s Tirek just "accept" friendship just like that. But if Tirek is willing to return te cutie marks for whatever reasons, he will remain quiet.

>>15678
>Seeing even Summer Rye pat Tirek all buddy-buddy like made him suspicious towards Tirek

 No.15680

File: 1535041771231.jpg (8.18 KB, 245x276, 245:276, mac47.jpg) ImgOps Exif Google

>>15679
"I'm sure Scorpan will be very happy to see you, Tirek. You must have a lot to talk about."

Summer Rye smiled at Epic.

"Don't make such a face. Be glad everypony will get their cutie marks back."

 No.15681

>>15678
At this point is the end but I'm just waiting for Epic's response. You can find solace though you got the good ending.

Crit: "Aw come on Rye, you did a lot. Besides you don't eat nearly all of my  food anymore when we sit down for a meal when traveling."

Critical poked at Rye in a funny manner.

>>15679
It's the end so... I dunno.

They would then gather up and go back up to leave the Umberfoal.

>I'll post the end results pretty soon so get ready.

 No.15682

>>15680
>>15681
Tirek... do you really want to do the right thing for me and all of Equestria?

Would you do me the one thing as a "friend"?

 No.15683

File: 1535042089942.jpg (35.18 KB, 1280x720, 16:9, mac29.jpg) ImgOps Exif Google

>>15681
"Well, thank you... so did you. So did all of us really."

He sighed.

"But for the time being I think I just want to sit down and have a meal and a bed."

 No.15684

File: 1535043231615.png (1.8 MB, 1323x780, 441:260, blogentry-11226-0-91228400….png) ImgOps Google

>>15679
>>15680
>>15681
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9hagVL-__c

And so the adventure of our heroes come to an end, three strangers who came together with no bonds whatsoever had managed to save and Equestria.

Equestria
Tirek would ceremoniously apologize to all of Equestria and give back all of the Cutie Marks he had stolen from them. As a result Equestria quickly recuperated and they would celebrate the occasion for a whole week. The heroes Epic Mount, Critical Hit, and Summer Rye were immortalized in Celestia's hall as a stained glass depiction of them traversing the Equestrian road with the Stratus key and heading towards Tirek. As for its government though, it took a hit as many programs had to suffer cuts to help the markless ponies and things were unstable for a short while.

Tirek
Tirek would quietly leave Equestria and head over to the Dragon Lands for his brother. Historians are fuzzy on what happens next but most agree they head to their homeland and retire there until they pass away.

Stalliongrad
During Equestria's instability, Stalliongrad loaned some help to help its neighbor to show good faith after Red Winter's coup that was stopped by our heroes. Some still believe though that they were simply covering their tracks but many will not make that claim audible.

Pegasi Cities
As for the ancient Pegasi cities, all of them had already been destroyed and many of the claims on them from different organizations were still contested. As a result it would take many years and controversies before Equestria could study its past.

Equestrian Knights
The Knights would in later years work hard to recover their lost reputation and eventually would do so. Gold Grail would pass away many years after the events of our Heroes and his adoptive son Claymore would take up the mantle of Elder Knight. Under his command the Equestrian Knights expanded and became a strong military force for Celestia but they still were more focused on safeguarding Equestria than anything.

Epic Mount
After the adventure, Epic Mount would go on to live a much more solitary life after going out of touch with the knights of Equestria except for the few times he trains the Squires. Epic Mount would become a paragon and example of what an Equestrian Knight should be and many still revere him to this day. The Everfree Pony would eventually retire to old age in Ponyville. Popular belief is that he would marry Fluttershy but many historians still debate this.

Critical Hit
Critical would drift on for a while longer and would set out into the realm of Chaos so that he could gain a deeper understanding of his Talent of randomness. Records can't find what he did next but he would become popular in folk lore as the best gambler to ever live and some say he influences our luck to this day.

Summer Rye
After the adventure, Summer Rye had enough money saved up to restore his family farm. He would return home and after a few seasons the farms were back to their productful selves. Summer Rye would eventually be voted in as the Mayor of Trottingham to which he would serve loyally and faithfully though arthritis in his hind leg would bind him to a wheelchair in his later years.

Other records on what happened in these years are either lost or contested. The adventures of Epic Mount, Critical Hit, and Summer Rye are left up to fantasies and short stories. These ponies are left in the pantheon of Equestrian Heroes along with the likes of Twilight Sparkle, Starswirl the Bearded, and Sir Squire. Many ponies revere our Heroes and many aspiring adventurers will hold their memories dear as close as one would for a Deity. One thing can be said though that thanks to their efforts, Equestria will go into a mode of peace for many centuries and the populace will never forget the heroes and their sacrifices.

The End.

 No.15686

File: 1535043549440.png (164.13 KB, 808x988, 202:247, mac53.png) ImgOps Google

Great ending. You did an amazing job as a DM.

 No.15687

>>15684
>>15686
Agree. I posted on >>15685 if we're gonna openly talk there.

 No.15688

>>15686
>>15687
Yeah we can all chat in the OOC now.

 No.15710

>>15684  nice!


[]
[Return] [Go to top]
[ home ] [ pony / rp / canterlot / rules ] [ arch ]