[ home ] [ pony / rp / canterlot ] [ arch ]

/rp/ - Roleplay

Cutie Mark Crusader Clubhouse
Name
Email
Subject
Comment
File
Embed
Password (For file deletion.)

[Return][Go to bottom]

 No.3

File: 1461805238843.png (655.76 KB, 657x857, 657:857, Druid Cropped.png) ImgOps Google

Ye find yeself in yon dungeon. Ye see a SCROLL. Behind ye SCROLL is a FLASK.

Obvious exits are NORTH, SOUTH, and DENNIS.

What wouldst thou deau?
>_

 No.4

>Types in South

 No.5

File: 1461805816628.png (120.69 KB, 343x315, 49:45, Scootaloo - 18.png) ImgOps Google

>Describe Dennis

 No.6

File: 1461806232651.png (36.64 KB, 173x166, 173:166, Me gusta tiger.PNG) ImgOps Google

I cast flair.

 No.9

File: 1461808996289.png (72.67 KB, 463x475, 463:475, oooh!.png) ImgOps Google

We must go FULL SPEED DENNIS!

 No.17

File: 1461813577619.png (203.19 KB, 600x450, 4:3, derpy shy 3.png) ImgOps Google

i want to cast MAGIC MISSILE.

 No.20

File: 1461815711799.jpg (175.02 KB, 778x1027, 778:1027, bunny_in_the_shell_by_flic….jpg) ImgOps Exif Google

I roll a Constitution check

1d20 = 7

 No.21

File: 1461818529421.png (189.78 KB, 631x555, 631:555, Filly Fluttersmile.png) ImgOps Google

>>20
you are now a turtle!

 No.22

File: 1461827153361.png (40.65 KB, 173x224, 173:224, yup.png) ImgOps Google

oh! I've trained for this!
I roll. I roll, and roll, and roll, and roll!
>>17
What are you casting magic missle at?

 No.24

File: 1461838778433.png (31.62 KB, 551x899, 19:31, GypsyPinkie.png) ImgOps Google

I examine the flask
1d20 = 16

 No.74

File: 1461875404079.png (203.19 KB, 600x450, 4:3, derpy shy 3.png) ImgOps Google

>>22
i want to cast it at the DARKNESS

>>24
Tis a flask!

 No.91

File: 1461878189607.jpg (300.5 KB, 1500x1123, 1500:1123, 4d6e7ec976d2d_173211b.jpg) ImgOps Exif Google


Hey
If you shouldn't drink it, they would have never gone through the effort of bottling it!

 No.127

File: 1461885206887.png (56.38 KB, 322x290, 161:145, DJ-=-Rage.png) ImgOps Google

I read the scROLL!

d20 = 1

 No.129

File: 1461885242592.jpg (212.26 KB, 1260x840, 3:2, DJ-~-PassedOut.jpg) ImgOps Exif Google

>>127
>The scroll gives me a paper cut and I bleed to death.

 No.132

File: 1461885955495.png (109.71 KB, 800x520, 20:13, what am i reading.png) ImgOps Google

I want to roll the DENNIS
1d10 = 7

 No.150

>>74
For a 16 perception check? Must be something special about it. Is there anything in thw flask? I shake it to find out
1d20 = 13

 No.162

File: 1461900869406.png (689.42 KB, 3500x4645, 700:929, pinkie_pie_by_peachspices-….png) ImgOps Google

Pinkie bounces happily through the dark dungeon until she finds herself in front of the flask and scroll.

"OOoooooOOoohh, this looks like something Twilight would like!"

She picks the scroll up and shoves it into her main where it disappears from sight. She then picks the flask up, examines it with one eyes, then proceeds to open the top and give it a curious sniff.

what does Pinkie smell?

 No.269

File: 1461990079531.jpg (10.68 KB, 359x403, 359:403, GASP.jpg) ImgOps Exif Google

>>150
You can't get ye flask!!

>>132
DENNIS looks at you!

>>162
o_o

you… you can't get ye flask! pinkie pie!

 No.272

i ROLL TO HIDE
1d20 = 20

 No.273

File: 1462016174602.png (231.35 KB, 1861x3026, 1861:3026, Rainstream heartpony 3.png) ImgOps Google

>>269
I can't touch it? blasted magic. I take a nap next to it

 No.331

File: 1462050443227.jpg (62.49 KB, 352x325, 352:325, twi199.jpg) ImgOps Exif Google

>>269
Is there something in the flask? What material is it made of?

 No.332

File: 1462050799099.png (121.26 KB, 720x600, 6:5, pinkie pie box adorable.png) ImgOps Google

>>269
"Oh, heheh, sorry."

She carefully puts the flash down and hops over to you.

"What are you doing here Fluttershy?"

 No.333

>>129

no - you only bleed to death if you have a blood clotting disorder and roll a 1 on another 1d20

 No.334

I roll to shoot myself in the hea
1d20 = 16

 No.335

>>334
head*

 No.342

File: 1462155801457.gif (63.08 KB, 500x520, 25:26, DJ-,,,-ISeeEverything.gif) ImgOps Google

>>333
Ooooh.. so do I roll again then?

 No.358

>>342

only if you have the disorder

 No.483

File: 1462256986993.png (189.78 KB, 631x555, 631:555, Filly Fluttersmile.png) ImgOps Google

>>272
YOU SUCCESSFULLY HIDE. NONE SHALL EVER FIND YOU! INTO THE VOID, YOU GO!

>>273
Your nap is extra cuddly. You get three experience points!

>>331
Tis… an Erlenmeyer Flask!

>>332
i am telling a yon dungeonman story, Pinkie!! It's really fun.

look at all these ponies trying to get ye flask!

 No.485

File: 1462298375222.jpg (68.31 KB, 500x500, 1:1, tumblr_lhi2lmQ2rS1qandxio1….jpg) ImgOps Exif Google

I can't get ye flask? But can ye flask get ME?

I ROLL CHARISMA TO BECOME ATTRACTIVE TO FLASKS!

1d20 = 18

 No.677

File: 1462335262349.png (398.93 KB, 993x559, 993:559, twi193.png) ImgOps Google

>>483
I shall use a spell to make the Erlenmeyer flask float over to me!

 No.686

File: 1462426459318.png (83.44 KB, 813x797, 813:797, DJ-,,,-I'm Thinking.png) ImgOps Google

>>358
How can I tell?

 No.805

DO WE HAVE ANY CHEETOS?

WHERE'S THE MOUNTAIN DEW?!

 No.2449

File: 1466288359698.gif (976.52 KB, 500x281, 500:281, tumblr_inline_mpccolns6y1q….gif) ImgOps Google

>>686
Did you pick it as a trait earlier in the campaign? You need to keep your card up to date.

 No.4394

File: 1475023316412.png (119.57 KB, 700x678, 350:339, 142310739438.png) ImgOps Google

>>805
I could mix some together for you
>roll for alchemy
1d20 = 9


[]
[Return] [Go to top]
[ home ] [ pony / rp / canterlot ] [ arch ]